SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skeik_Sprite
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am by no means a professional at this D: I just found this website yesterday and I began baiting my first lad. Here it goes. His emails are in bold

Quote:

> From: [email protected]
> To:
> Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE
> Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 07:13:31 +0000
>
> FROM THE DESK OF DR MOHAB SULE,
> AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANEGER,
> BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
> OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.
>
> DEAR FRIEND,
>
> I received encouraging information about you and how trust worhty you are. I am delighted with such a useful information.I am the manager of Auditing and Accounting department of BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) Ouagadougou Burkina faso. I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.
>
> I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($20.5)million to your account within 10 or 14 banking days.This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim.I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer(the owner of the account)died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since NOVEMBER 1999.
>
> I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasurer as an abandoned fund.So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.(MR. RICHARD BURSON FROM FLORIDA, U.S.A) Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.
> Upon receipt of your reply i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also, note that you will have 30% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me.Waiting to hear from you soonest.
>
> Thanks with best regards,
> Yours truly,
> MOHAB SULE.
>
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
> Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts
>
>

Quote:
Dear MOHAB SULE,

I am very interested in doing business with you. I hope we can do this deal as quick and as soon as possible, please contact me with anything you need to get this deal done.

Quote:
Dear Link,

Thank you very much for your reasoning, concern and response. I believe you are the right person to transact with, considering the little i have seen from you. I proposed to you, not only for our mutual benefit but also for a long and everlasting relationship to exist between you and me, and between our children and related ones, through this venture. Well, I am a man of my early 50's,married to Mrs. fathima SULE of the "National Aviation Authorities "Kwame, here in my country, with (2) children, Seydou SULE and Mustapha SULE who are both in the University in their Finals. I believe that one day, at the conclusion of transaction; we will come to see each other, when i will come over to your country for further investment and otherwise. It should be noted that for the success of this transaction, absolute secrecy should be maintained especially from your side, because i do not want anybody to implicate me in the course of realising my objective, as I am still serving now and intend to resign immediately at the end of this transaction, okay? It should be noted also that any information relating to this transaction must not be relayed to anybody at all, not even the Banking officials, for security reasons, okay? I am giving you all this instructions because i work in the Bank too. I do not want any form of interrogation from your side, which may disrupt the transfer of this Fund, okay?

Moreover, I wish to disengage from the services of this Bank honourably, immediately the transfer is concluded. Already my resignation letter is with me. I will tender this, to the Board management, immediately you confirm the money in your Account. Well, my dear, there is not too much to be relayed on this business transaction as it requires dedication and incumbent support from both of us involved, for i have studied this transaction for more than one year and eight months now, and have known all that it requires. It requires secrecy and confidence, eventually in the progress of this transaction, when the Bank will be contacting you for minor questionings which i am going to be furnishing you with the answers on the course of this. In fact, you are going to abide strictly to my instructions so that we will not make any mistakes..

This is absolutely what it requires and nothing more. Moreover, as a top official in this Bank, and as a member,» Board of Directors», we have no problem at all, as i will be monitoring the whole situation here in the Bank, while you will be monitoring the whole situation there in your country, until you confirm the money in your Account. Immediately this is done, I will then resign my appointment here with the Bank while you will now send me an invitation letter warranting me to come over to your country, for further sharing of the Fund and investment which you will help me secure under your kind advice. In fact, I would have done this deal alone, but for the fact that i am a civil servant and as civil servants here in my country, we are not allowed to operate any form of foreign account, but domiciliary or house account.

So this is the more reason why i contacted you, for you to stand in, as the true next-of-kin to the deceased customer, who will have to push the Bank to be able to effect, immediately, the transfer of your late cousin's Fund, and that delay in application was due to family logistic problem. I strongly assure you of a risk-free and hinge-free transaction, provided my instructions are strictly adhered to, by you. Also i would not fail to let you know that, we are going to work together in actualising this objective, as you have to be aware that there are going to be some miscellaneous expenses such as transfer charges and telephone bills etc, which is normal in International Transfers of such, and which both of us are going to share equally, i.e. we are going to share all expenses equally, and at the end of transaction, all expenses are going to be deducted from the 10% expense amount being mapped out from the total Fund, according to expense amounts incurred by both parties involved. Please note that this transaction will last only but (14) Banking working days from transactional experience. At the end of the transaction, all computer and file-related information on this transfer would be deleted.

This is part of the security measures being taken, to avoid any trace of the Fund in the future. I assure you of a maximum success. We will work together to legalize this deal and once it is legalized, the bank will approve it and then the money will be legally transferred to your account and the bank here will give you a clearance on inheritance that will take care of authorities in your end questioning the root of the funds. Please note that what we are about to do needs trust and without trust there is no need to forge ahead, you are a human being and has the right to decide for yourself what is good for you and what is not. I believe you have a policy and i want you to maintain it just like me, if you are not interested, please do not force yourself but do what you think is right for you and do not be forced to do what you never wished to do. Proposal is not a crime but love and interest with benefit, also people can be friends without knowing each other through business transaction and that will only be when they are sincere to each other and work towards future benefit and friendship. Please indicate your stand in this transaction so that i will know the next step to follow.

However i am really impressed about your positive response to my proposal. Well, the transaction is risk-free and on your side you will be maintaining absolute information and absolute secrecy through out the duration of the transaction, and normally you will be responding like a true next-of-kin who wish to speed up the release and transfer of his late cousin's money. The Bank will portray you, the bonfire next-of-kin to the deceased customer and relay to you all relevant information required to put claim over the money as the procedure requires. The deceased customer died in a plane crash with his entire family in November 1999 and since then the fund has been lying in the account without anybody coming to claim the money. Based on that, I decided to make good use of the opportunity by contacting a foreign account owner who will be fronted as the next of kin to the late America businessman, and have the approval signed and the money will be released and transferred into the given account. For your information, all contact to the bank will be through e-mail and all the documents together with computer information relating to this transfer will be deleted, this is part of a security measure taken to avoid any trace of the fund in future after the transfer. If you agree, for nominating an account to be used for this purpose and any other assistance which you might be required to give in that regard, I will offer you the 30% of the sum and 60% will be for me and my colleagues while 10% will be used to defray all expenses incurred in the process of the transfer. For further information, you can kindly contact me on my private telephone number (00226-780-308-16 ). Recently acquired for this transaction and you can call me at anytime you feel like, so feel free to call me. I am expecting your immediate response concerning the above given information.

NB: When i hear from you, I will forward to you, the "text of application" which you will fill and then send to the bank, through the Bank's E-mail address or through Bank's Fax number, okay?. So when next you are relating to me bellow are what specifically i need to know from you to enable me re-ensure that you are capable to handle the transaction as once you have applied as the next of kin, no one has the veto right to re-apply agine. If you are interested in this transaction, when writing back to me i will like you to provide to me the answers of these questions.

1. NAME IN FULL:................................
2. ADDRESS:........................................
3. NATIONALITY:...................................
4. AGE:.............................................
5. Sex...............................................
6. OCCUPATION:.......................................
7. MARITAL STATUS:..................................
8. PRIAVTE PHONE NO............................................
9. PRIVATE FAX NO:.............................................
Your immediate response shall be most appreciated as the urgency of the transfer implies for we don't have enough time again to execute this transaction and also don't fail to call me for more explanation.

I await your urgent call.

Your humble partner.
DR.MOHAB SULE,

At this point I kind of stopped reading the emails all together, and just filled out the forms.

Quote:

1. NAME IN FULL: Fuhkin Whoore
2. ADDRESS: 1902 South Main Street, Seattle WA
3. NATIONALITY: American
4. AGE: 18
5. Sex: Female
6. OCCUPATION: Prostitute
7. MARITAL STATUS: Unmarried

I'm sorry I can't provide you with my phone number, but it's because I don't have one. I am very vehement in getting this transaction done as I have met rough times recently. Not as many men require my services as they once wanted. I have a couple thousand in the bank but I refuse to spend my savings on such things as a phone.

Please get back to me as soon as possible, I really, truly need to get this money.

Quote:
Dear Link,

How are you today and also your family? Hope that all is well,I want to thank you for your mail and will like you to know that I am very happy with that,

I think all you have to do now is fill the text of application form and apply to the bank as the next of kin,

Thanks
MOHAB SULE
Tele 0022678030816

BELOW IS THE APPLICATION
............................................................................................................................................
REV. DR. GAZA MOHA
THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
BANK OF AFRICA.(B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO.
TEL/00226-7030-6170
FAX:00226 50-32-72-18.
E-MAIL: [email protected]
Friend,
APPLICATION AS THE NEXT OF KIN.
I hereby apply as the next of kin over this fund US$20.5m dollars (Twenty Million Five Hundred Thousand Us dollars )to the late MR. RICHARD BURSON FROM FLORIDA, U.S.A) who died along with his entire family in November 1999 in a plane crash. I whish his balance of his fund in account details N°011/BOA/06512-01 should be transfrred to my account number as stated below:
NAME.....................................
ADDRESS...................................
TELE........................................
FAX........................................
EMAIL......................................
OCCUPATION...............................
AGE......................................
BANK NAME.................................
BANK ADDRESS.............................
BANK TELE.................................
BANK FAX.................................
COUNTRY..................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER............................
SWIFT CODE...............................
Once again I apologize for the delay which I had made it was due to some family problem's which must be settled before applying for this fund.
I wish my humble Application should be treated ugently to enable this fund transferred into my nominated giving account to this bank.
Thanks
yours faithfully.
Name............

Quote:
Dear Dr. Mohab Sule

While I very much require this money I feel it would be pointless for me to send my bank account information to you. As you know, I've been saving money in the bank for a few years, and if my account switched from $8000 USD to 20.2 MILLION USD within one day, well, the authorities would be all over my hot and attractive ass.

Is there any way for us to send cash through the mail, or for you to send me a check I could cash at a gas station or whatever. As a sign of good faith though, I printed out and filled out the application below.

And that's where it ends. I'm pretty sure he's going to respond, he just sends messages late at night/early in the morning. I tried to make it seem like I had money to give away if I could get the money from him, and I've got a lot of ideas of what to do. It would be so much more fun if I didn't have to wait 24 hours for a response though XD

So what do you think so far? Anyone have any ideas on where I should lead this to?
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A fun start and welcome Smile

Me, I'd be happy that he takes so long to respond, and use that spare time to start up some other baits (with him or other scammers, give yourself some variety maybe try joining in a massbait too, or pick up an employment scammer or something from the surplus forum) - ultimately you want to be the slow one to respond and he'll be going crazy waiting for it.

Also, just try to think like a victim, and be cautious,be curious, ask loads of questions (one at a time!) that need detailed answers, and keep him going reeling him in like a fish.

Read other bait posts for inspiration and read the stickIes, visit the Eater University, and have loads of fun Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic