SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have a new one for me I could use some help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jimmy Wimmy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a friend that someone got into her email and sent my girlfriend a email saying she was stuck in the U.K. and please send her some money.

She is not in the U.K. and I want to do something to kill their time.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Jimmy!

Are you making sure you are baiting safe? (ie fake name, address, email etc) Baiting safely is paramount!

In my opinion though, seeing as you are even remotely attached to the scammer via your friend's hacked email account, I would say to drop any current activity you have with the scammer and start fresh from your new "safe" email addy.

If by some chance your friend's email was hacked on a site like myspace or facebook. Drop the scammer and go find a new one in our surplus section.

As remote as the risks may be, it's still NEVER worth taking the chance that you piss them off and they come looking for you.

Welcome!

Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your girlfriends friend has got her inbox back, there's nothing you can do. If the scammer still has it, you could try emailing from a new clean safe address (read the stickIes) saying "one of the girls" mentioned it to you and you may be able to help out - then you're onto a straight bait. But seriously your girlfriends friend needs to reclaim her box, or at least get it suspended so the scam stops dead.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic