SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cancerous widow speaks in code...or riddles..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I detest these emails more than any other and the only reply I make is to send a huge list of other widows afflicted with cancer, stroke and "fibroid problem". I send this to each widow, along with a sympathetic little note:

Quote:
"
My dear (name), It's so sad to read of so many widows with cancer and stroke problem. I think you should start a support group! Here are the emails of these other poor ladies. I hope you will contact them. It helps to have people who truly understand you.
Remain Bless!

[email protected]
For a long time, I am diagnosed with cancer of the breast which
is presently almost affecting my sensory organs.

There's 29 other "ladies" on the list.

None has ever replied until today when the unfortunate Just1ne (in Cote D'Ivoire) sent this lofty little note. Her original mail was the usual scam, but packed with quotes from the bible...I get that she's saying she's the real deal, but the rest of it is imcomprehensible. Anyone here speak Mugu and can translate the bold part?

Quote:
Dear Cat Haven,

Something that has fake has original too a word is enough for a wise.

Thanks for your forwarded mails but, try to understand that people are not the same likewise all men are not the same too.

So what are you saying now in all these mails? who are you really want to warry out his project among all those mails that you received?

Let me know as soon as possible because i am for real and there is no way you can notice or realise that if you didn't come into compromise.

Looking further for your response.

Stay strong in the Lord.
Mrs. Justline Mbeya
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds just like my own Cote d'Ivoire Lad!

We've been writing since February, so I've got quite used to his interesting way of putting things now.

I think your Lad means:

Quote:
Which one of these cancer-victims will you care about?

I'm for real, but you won't know that unless we communicate.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or more succinctly: "How can I scam you if you don't go along with it?"

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"How can I scam you if you don't go along with it?"

I guess that's close enough!

The lads really need some new scripts.

ETA to add:

How damn thick are they??

I wrote back to the long-suffering Justine and said this:

Quote:
Dear Justine,

I"m not sure exactly what you're saying, but you seem to be insulted that I would try to help you by suggesting a support group. I lost my dear husband to cancer and did join a group. They helped me very much, since they understood exactly how I felt.

I thought my suggestion was rather generous, since in your first email you sent a large number of quotes from the bible and I do not believe in god. I'm a little insulted that you think only Christians would help you. I've helped many people and I don't care what religion they are.

I'm still willing to help you, but I do not need a sermon.

Warmest regards
Amelia

So what does s/h/it write back?? The usual scam script along with more mangled biblical stuff. I really don't know how they get so many victims when they ignore nearly everything said to them.

Quote:
May the peace of the Lord be with you Amelia,

I thank you very much for writing me and through your mail; I understand that indeed you池e a gracious woman retained honour (Proverbs 11:16). You are a virtuous woman which of course is the crown to your husband, I really appreciating you for your graveness finally if there is any way I offended you in my previous mail, please accept my apology. He that hath pity upon the portended UN to the LORD; and that which he hatchet given wills HE pays him again. (Proverbes 19:17)

In fact I am very glad for you to accept in helping for this work of God, May God bless you and your family for that. Also I want you to believe much in God because he has power to do all things so he will settle you in that your heart desire. In regards to my mail I will like you to know that my desire is for you to receive the $2.5 million USD that is in a trunk box with one of the security company here in Cote D'Ivoire and as soon as you receive the fund you are going to take 20% of the total sum as for your compensation while the rest of 80% will be used for the orphans, the blinds, widows and for churches all over the world.

I decided to donate this fund to help the poor because since I lost my husband and have no child I will not like such big fund to lost when I die, while a lot of people is suffering all over the world, I will like you to know that before I contacted you I have call upon the Lord and he revile to me that you are a good person, so please I will like you to indicate your interest fully so that I can write to the security company and introduce you as the next beneficiary and also for you to contact the security company and know how to receive the trunk box that contains the fund from the security company.

In your next mail please send me your full name, your address and your telephone number including your photo so that I can write to the security company and notify them that your are my partner before you can contact them.

I wait to hear from you, and remain bless in the lord.

Best regards.
Mrs. Justline Mbeya.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic