SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Lad is Mr G0mer and the FBI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bertie Wooster, have you paid the money?

Your dog will be missing forever, and i am coming to get your daughter, and your wife, and will will suffer them until you pay me the 10.000 pounds, but if you dont have enough money upto 10.000 pounds, you can pay all the money you have on you now, even if it is not upto 10.000 pounds, just pay the whole money that you have on you now, so that we can leave you alone.

Pay the money on you, even if it is not totalling 10.000 pounds, but just pay the money that you know you have on you, and you know you can afford, so that we will leave you alone, but if you say that you are strong and stubborn, then you will suffer my wrath on you.

Pay the money on you immediately through Money Gramm today else i will send some gangs to get you and beat your wife and your daughter if you dont pay the money now.

But no need for me to worry - the same Lad is also the FBI Very Happy

Quote:
I understand you situation, we the FBI dont have limit, we will work with your local force protection unit, and the scotland land bureau on investigation.

We will send FBI AGENTS in alliance with your local protection to guide you, we will deplore AGENT down to U.K to guide you and your family 24/7, we are working on it, and you should be expecting some AGENTS to guide you, once they get to you, they is nothing gomer can do, you will be guided 24 hour of each day until gomer is caught.

You can make financial contributions to the FBI if you wish, so that swift protection sqaud can reach you immediately, contribut what you have, so that Local Protection squad and FBI can reach you ASAP.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your dog will be missing forever

Never fear B3rtie, I know an undercover agent with the Battersea Dog's Home.

You can have him 25/7 and only requires a tin of chum a day, the odd bowl of water and an, annoying for you, squeaky toy every Christmas.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

send him a blurry picture of a $10.

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You can make financial contributions to the FBI if you wish, so that swift protection sqaud can reach you immediately, contribut what you have, so that Local Protection squad and FBI can reach you ASAP.

Now I finally get it! All those telemarketing calls from the police benevolent societies are really just protection rackets! I knew there was something fishy going on.. Laughing
And Mr. Gomer himself might be somehow behind it as well? Confused

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic