SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Google - anyone else had this happen ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use firefox and search using google and for no reason I could think of every site I searched came up with a warning it hosted malware - effectively blocking me from them unless I posted the addie in the bar.

I've run my anti-virus, and having had similar viruses that blocked internet access in one way or another I thought that must be it. I was running my anti virus - and all of a sudden all the warnings disappeared, as I was searching to find any internet mention of a virus that behaved in this way.

Or did google have a brain fart ?

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Gomer, yes, it's being reported everywhere that Google is broken Laughing, but it appears to be fixed now.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep happened to me too.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That same thing just happened to my brother about 5 minutes ago.
Thanks for the info, SP. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the site, and it only affected Google redirects from the search. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
fashmo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happened to me also
Picture from this thread
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2175606/posts?q=1&;page=1

The correction regarding your gender is noted.
The word sir is an official rerm used as a mark of respect irrespective of sex

Send to me your private phone number so as to enable me talk to you earball to earbell

Easter Egg 2013United Kingdom x 2
Italy x 1 Wheel of Rome
Netherlands x 1
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!

happy crowd happy crowd

When stuff like that happens I usually end up ripping my pc apart and destroying it.

I want the head of google executed - Mr G0mer wants him to join The G0merBoyz Gang NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that - sighhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssss

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phew, thought it was my PC Very Happy

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://community.zdnet.co.uk/blog/0,1000000567,10012033o-2000331777b,00.htm

Quote:
"This morning, an apparent glitch at Google caused every search listing to carry the "Warning! This site may harm your computer" message. Users who attempted to click through the results saw the "interstitial" warning page that mentions the possibility of badware and refers people to StopBadware.org for more information. This led to a denial of service of our website, as millions of Google users attempted to visit our site for more information. We are working now to bring the site back up. We are also awaiting word from Google about what happened to cause the false warning."

That went up around five minutes ago. Like them, I've got a query in with Google, which is currently staying very quiet on the matter.

Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7862840.stm

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic