SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Really worried about my sister in law

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sister in law is seriously ill. She had a blood clot when she was younger and has been on blood thinning medication ever since. Now her blood is so thin that she collapsed and I think they're looking for an aneurysm to find out where the bleed is coming from.

Her organs are failing and she might not survive the night. She's only 23 and has 4 small children (one is a step child) If any of you guys are religious I'd appreciate it if you would remember her in your prayers tonight.

Thanks

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phoebe, I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about your sister in law. Words feel so inadequate in times and situations like this. My best thoughts and wishes are with her and her family.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks GG. I'm not religious myself. I'm a lapsed Catholic, and I consider myself to be a Buddhist but it's more of a lifestyle than a religion so I can't pray for her but I think it's good if people send 'good thoughts' or if they're religous then maybe a prayer.

She woke up an hour ago but she wasn't coherent so we're just going to have to wait and see. Hopefully she'll wake up again soon and we're all waiting by the phone. So fingers crossed it's going to be ok.

I keep distracting myself by trying to read and post here while I'm waiting but I jump out of my skin when the phone rings.

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry, Phebs. Sad I know you are very worried right now. I would be too.

I will say a prayer for her and your whole family. You will keep us up-to-date, please?

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope she comes out of it and I will say a prayer.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hospital called and got to go now not looking good can't talk. feel really upset but have to go. Speak soon. Please wish us the best

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phoebe,

You have my good wishes and my prayers.

I hope her family can be together to comfort one another at this time. And I feel for those little children - they're going to need a lot of love and attention in the near future.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can offer both my thoughts and my prayers.

May God give all of you strength.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

positive thoughts in your direction
good wishes to you and your family
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhh Phoebe, Im so sorry. Crying or Very sad

Prayers sent.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

praying as i type typing deep in every ones heart they believe in some thing god bless your sister and your buda will give you comfit in this time of need

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending love to you all at this difficult time - you only realise how precious life is once it's at risk Sad
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I said a chapter of Psalms for her. I hope she feels better.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Prayers for both of you and her kids.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about this P. It sounds like the whole family needs our prayers.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very concerned here, Phoebe, and not just saying that. You and your family are in everyone's thoughts tonight.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Prayers for your sister-in-law, you, and her children.
Keep us updated.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love and thoughts are are sent to you and your family.
Hope things are going to turn out OK.
Just hug the children, they must be feeling very confused with things as they are.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts and prayers to your sister-in-law and the whole family, Phoebe.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
scammerdemise
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your family will be in my prayers tonight.
Hook, Line, and Sinker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry to hear this Phoebe.
Sending Prayers for your sister in law and the whole family.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do hope things work out Phoebe, my thoughts are with you and your family

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the good wishes. You probably know now that it's not good news or I would have replied already.

We lost her at just after 11pm that night. she had a lot of health problems already but nobody expected this.

I don't think I'm going to be around much for the near future. We have some RL issues and decisions to deal with.

My brother is 30 and that sounds old, but he's not old. He can't deal with this on his own. The oldest boy is going to stay with his (other) grandmother and nothing else has been decided yet.

We have some decisions to make and I'm not going to have much time for anything else.

Take care guys.

warmest wishes to you all

xxx

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Phoebe...I am so sorry. I have been concerned about you and your family. Sad

Please take care of yourself and those around you. My prayers and thoughts will continue to be with you. Take care of RL; we will be here for you whenever you need us. The lads can wait.

Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

take care daisy duck Wink
Remember a problem shared is a problem halved
you know were to find us if you need to talk

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic