SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Common Craigs List scam

View next topic
View previous topic

amisarewaswere
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jenifercathrine01 to me

Hello
Thank for your quick response,i appreciate the fact that you will be picking me at the airport...i will provide you the arrival schedule so that you can know may be you can come to pick me or not and if you are able to come i will take an airport shuttle to the address you gave me ..
<<and it goes on>>>
Hope to meet you soon..
Jenifer
===
me to jenifercathrine01

I’m not really in need of the security deposit right away but I’ll cash the check if you send it. I have two questions for you if you’re to be my rooomate.
1. The interior of my house is in a circular pattern that forces you to make two complete circles to exit the front door. I’m worried about someone stubbing their toe on my coffee table as they walk around the house so I need to know the size of your left foot. It’s not important the size of your right foot because you’ll be walking around the house like the nascar drivers race around the trace – left turns only. Kindly let me know the size of your left foot.
2. Lastly, I have a small urinal in the bathroom instead of a toilet. I do have a lot of urinal cakes you can aim at and I will not charge you extra for these cakes. Let me know if you’re ok squatting to pee in the urinal.

Thanks and I hope to talk soon.
===
jenifercathrine01 to me
Hello
Thank for your quick response,there is nothing wrong in what you have just said..am highly interested in the room and i can not afford to miss it..if anything will be done to the house or there is any amendment it will be done when i get to the state..
so hope to read back from you as soon as you receive the check
===
me to jenifercathrine01
Instead of payment will you please consider putting your mouth around my rather large penis and sucking it? Also, can you send some pictures of your tits and ass? I need to make sure you’re not a lard ass that will threaten my stock of oreo’s in the cabinet. Your prompt reply is appreciated.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would not expect an answer back. Are you serious about baiting?

There is alot that you can do with those types of scams that it is not worth burning the lad for.

You could have dragged it out alot longer, which is kinda the point in baiting, to waste their time.

If you are serious about baiting, read the stickies, grab a mentor, and bait safe.

Again, I would not expect a answer form the lad.... Sad

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic