SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Long time lurker first time poster, you guys do great work

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
yellergirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wanted to say thanks, I've learned a lot from you guys and you've even saved one of my clients/friends who was the victim of a love scam. got to shut that one down before it even started.

I don't have the time on my hands to do any baiting myself, but I did just get a scam letter come through my mega-uber-firewall thingy, and I thought instantly of you all. it's also the first time i've seen one claiming to be a BRIT!

anyway... thought I'd post it here, and that maybe one of you would have the time and inclination to show this lying fool the error of his ways.

Here's the email I recieved in it's entirety (I hope this was not the wrong thing to do...) I did not, of course, reply. Smile

+++++++++

Good day

I want to introduced my self to you. My name is Dan Peters a British solder who went war in Iraq during my

service I am the in charge of accounting department and war material including the payment of solders.

We have an opportunity to get $28 million dollars through over invoice which is right now, the fund is a suspend

account right now I have retired from service and in my country any solder that has that kind of fund the

government will sit on the money. I am seeking your assistance so that I will invest the money in your company

because as soon as our government knows about it, they will confiscate the fund.

For your assistance in this transaction I will give you 30% out of the money and there is no risk involve. Please

if you are interested to assist me send me your full name, address including your self phone number and occupation

that will enable us to start the process.

You can reach me on this number:+ 447023099680 or +447023099681

The transaction will last only 5 banking working days.pls reply me on this Email [email protected]

Best Regard
Mr Dan Peters

Thanks!

yellergirl
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Yellergirl, and welcome to Eater. We have a forum especially for these letters here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Please read the short guidelines for posting in that forum, and then post your letter with the headers included. The scammer will then receive plenty of attention. Wink

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here, glad you like our(your) new hobby Wink And a good job catching that scam in the bud, you pay attention we like that here.
Quote:
I don't have the time on my hands to do any baiting myself

now there we could discus a bit Smile
It takes only the time you want to put in there (but you got to be strong, it's a bit addictive Laughing )
A friend of mine said the same and now kills a lads bank accounts in the minimum time needed, one email to his "friend", wait for the reply and then one to Alan our bank account killer extraordinaire
And that's all it takes (with a little practice) so time is relative in this game.
Now if you want a long safari, that's time consuming, I agree, but if you can adjust your needs a bit, you can have a lad curse you, loose real money and credibility in his home town with a minimum investment of your time.
Plus you get a nice stable of piggies Closed lad accounts to show off in your sig Wink

I might be coming on strong, but never say never, somewhere out there is your lad desperately waiting for you Twisted Evil
Have fun and I guess we'll find out what happens.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I posted in the wrong place.

I admire each and every one of you baiters. I bet you've saved innocent people literally billions of dollars.

I posted the letter, with headers, in the correct forum.

thanks for the welcome and the help!

YG
spot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yellergirl wrote:

I don't have the time on my hands to do any baiting myself

You can give as much or as little time as you want when it comes to baiting a scammer.

Write once a day, once a week or even once a month ..... Just make your character fit. For instance you could be a submariner who only gets to surface every now and then.

oh ....just think of all those stories about hidden treasure you can tell him about when you get back to port ! Smile

If a scammer thinks you have money he will wait for you. Believe me !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic