SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This lad is a star!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Fo Wann Ny Yin

rofl

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He was swinging like WG Grace, fierce of eye and sweaty of beard!
Laughing I started laughing at this line, not knowing who the hell WG Grace was. So, I looked him up and got this pic:

LMAO! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couple more tidbits.

Lad wrote...

Quote:
dear mr shagnasty, i am so sorry for my late replied, i was too beasy runing to help one of my friend from canada who want to open a redio tele- communication network here to get his completely documents of registration from government, actually i heard what happens to you, your wife told me and she was very kind to explained that to me on how it happens, well i really thank GOD for saving your life from such incident, you know children of this, time they are very very bitter when they want to do something they take it very serious even my own children always fighting from time to time but not when i am around because i don't give them such chance to mess up, well in everything your life is so important than what ever business between, for now i think you have to get well first, i am so happy with you that you are getting more better, please my incouragement goes this way mr shagnas, you know your children are grown up ones, when ever you want to do something which you know it will hot there feellings or they may not feel good about it, i prefere you do such thing far away from them ok, that is they way i do things, i don't do things closser to my home or near my children, but i do things far away from them, that could help you more and also help them ok, please take good care of your self ok, till when you get well ok, i will wait for you, thanks and bye for now, i love you.god bless you, speak soon,
thanks,
man love,
professor

I didn't get back to him and got this today....

Quote:
dear mr shagnasty, how 're you doing about your health, hope god is in control.
well i know with the level of your faith can make you well god is by your side noting will ever happens to you ok, what you need to do now is to take heart as a man and parmit the doctor to give you a good treatment that you will get well soon, i have to tell you how much i feel about you and about your ill, and since then it has been given me a sleepless night, you may not understand, but you will understand that our relationship is more than a friendly hood, come to think of our business, it pains me alot cause i know that we a loosen some chances by now, had it been that we had comence our business then before this your accident, i mean we should had been on top of much benefit on these your investment, all the arrangemnt i had made so far about it, and those gay man here have distoping me and asking me to comence fast the business so that the could do some thing fast in the growing aspect of it, among every thing, i have to say i missd you so much, i missed your conversation,
please since your still in the hospital, can you kindly send me your phone number again so that i can call you, i missed your voice and i will like to hear your voice while you are still in the hospital, i will never forget to put you in my prayers, i love you,
thanks and bye for now,
man love

yours friend
professor soludo.

Sounds like he's pining for me. How sweet puke

I've just sent this back to keep him on the hook.

Quote:
Dear Professor,

Thankyou so much for your beautiful email.

I am sorry I took so long to write to you. I am having trouble with my memory due to my injuries. My wife still visits and she has to remind me what is going on.

Who are these gay men that have been distoping you? It sounds rather bothersome and I hope it causes no irritation. Mobile phones are not allowed in the hospital so if you ring it you will probably get the answerphone. I will try and ask my nurse, Fo Wann Ny Yin, to get the number of the hospital for me.

How are you doing Professor? I am sorry to hear of your worries. Apart from the memory loss I am feeling much better. I am getting more feeling back in my arms. Also my legs and penis are functioning much better - this is very important for a gay man don't you agree?

I put a lot of this down to Fo Wann Ny Yin's massaging techniques. This young man is making quite an impression on me. Perhaps I will ask him if he wishes to donate to our Gay Charity? He is currently not in work but I will see him first thing tomorrow for my bath.

ManLove,

Shagnas Tylotto

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
DonVito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe, how wonderfulll. Lucky bastard Very Happy
How come you find the cute chinese male nurses Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 2
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WARNING - This is getting a little lewd now so I'll stay on the side of cautiuon...
*NSFW*
*NSFW*
*NSFW*
*NSFW*

A bit more back and forth. Start working towards a trophy...

Lad Wrote....

Quote:
dear, mr shagnas, i wish to say thank you for your reply to my message, once again i'm great to heard that you are also getting better of your ilness, by the grace of god i konw you will get more better in recoverring all your body, you told me about one gay that is disturbbing you, and i wish to ask who is that gay, did you told him about our charity business? and what did he said to you or do you want him to join, i don't understand you, well you know the best and i know that what ever your doing is for the best interest of our business, i have no thout in hat, you know best and what ever you want to do about your charity investment let it be some courageable for the benefit of the improvement of our charit business to develope in accorance, that is the most important thing, i think it is god for us to comence quickly in the investment because for now over here as you can see that know order person has located to this business so far here that is why we are going to ake alot of money on it, i will live it to your own conclussion, but the most important thing now is for you to get heal of your body first before anything, because i am not happen for you been in the hospital because i know that is not a good place for some one like you to stay, because honour goes to whom honour is due, as a pillar of our business investment you deserved happiness and not pains, as soon we shall comence our business you shall see how develop and how money should be flowing in like a water, may your day be long, ilove you.
thanks and bye for now.
i love you
man love.

yours friend
professor soludo.

He doesn't seem to feel too threatened by Fo Wann Ny Yin! Perhap's I should ramp it up a bit...

I replied...

Quote:
Dearest Professor,

I am finally out of hospital!!!

I have moved into a flat in Brighton. The gay community here is very vibrant and I have made many sausage loving friends. Also, my nurse, Fo Wan Ny Yin, has moved in with me as I still need some care and he doesn't earn enough to rent a flat here on his own.

How are you doing Professor? Do you get out and about much in the gay community over there? Perhaps I will send you a picture of me and some homo chums of mine? I would like a photo of you in exchange of course!

I can't believe we have spoken to each other for so long and I have yet to see you. I imagine that you are very handsome and have many male admirers over there. I look forward to seeing you in the flesh. I look forward to our money floating like water. There are many over fluids I would like to exchange with you as well!

Forgive me if my emails are a little more explicit than usual but now that I am openly gay all those years of frustration and denial are pouring out of me. Cock, Balls and Arse!!! Fisting, Blowing and A Dirty Bristow!!! What relief it is to be so open about it all!

Are you familiar with a Dirty Bristow? I was given one by a man I met in a club here - WOW!!!

Mr Shagnasty

I've got a few John Inman photos lined up for him all in varying degrees of ridiculousness.

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while since I updated. He's getting a little like a broken record now though but I'll keep pestering him.

Lad wrote

Quote:
dear mr shagnas, how are you doing, oh am very very sorry for my late reply, i was in nigerian (wahey!!) all this while buy i just received a call from one of my partner whom i helped established a hotel and constuction company in guinea, as i was into my business access, i also searching for some good gay mans over here in guinea, so i was a little beasy and never checked my mail for some time now, all is about concern of our business arrangement, you know i am very fit and still waiting for your comence as we agreed before you was admited to the hospital, the gay mans charity home are waiting and my noubble friends and partiners friend are also waiting, every one want to know if every thing is ready but i keep on telling them to hold on very soon it will be invested and they will be coming to enjoy there self in the guest house gay mans montel investment, those charity gays are worried because i had keep them waiting for a long time, listen, mr shagnas, i dont think you know what we are lossen all this while you have to be fast because there are many partners gay mans who doesn't even know this business but have the money to invest on it like you, but i can only expose it to them, to come and invest on those charity home of homosexual enable to use them to make more money if only i find out that you are no longer serious and interested on it, be cause i am the kind of person if i want to do somthing that is very important especially in a busines, i don't take it for a joke but if you are taking it for a joke that means you are just a beginner into business, had it been that you had send this money to comence this investement since atleast by now we should know how much million we had in our hand that is what you should understand, atleast from the begining you should know about my seriousness i am not the kind of person that play with business, because this is a vission and this investment is double coming back upon whatever amount you should invest on charity homosexual, i don't want it to stay more longer ok, because i have many business to run, if is not possible to send the money to comence it then let me know maybe i can find some else partner friend in abroad or within the african who can invest it, i am more than what you think and i dont joke with peoples business that is why some of my partners love me somuch, by now i think you should know that time is money the earlier you souled determings the earlier you rip it, i love you,
professor soludo,

I got back to him trying to set up a trophy.

Quote:
Dear Professor,

I am glad you got back in touch.I had been missing your kind words.

I am a bit worried by all this talk of business and profit though? I thought the entire point of this venture was to fund a charity? Charities are there to benefit people, not make profits for ourselves. Any money this Gay Motel makes should be spent on causes beneficial to the gay community. I would be horrified to find that anybody was getting rich from it.

I certainly don't want to make any money from my donations - I am merely trying to raise awareness here and gather more donations from the European gay community.

Also, I have not heard from you about "Gay Manlovers of Africa" support group you initally told me about. You assured me that you could get a photo for me of the group with their banner for the article I was writing in the gay media here to promote the Motel. I cannot publish this article and get more donations without the group photo.

I really am very reluctant to send my $25,000 without at least something for me to work with here. As of yet I have only emails and not one bit of proof that you have made any progress in our homosexual venture.

I am sorry if all this sounds very harsh but I am beginning to recover from the turmoil I have been through and am now regaining my proper business instinct.

Always with Manlove,
Shagnas Tylotto

Lad wrote

Quote:
dear mr shagnas, how are you today, well i had go through your mail and also discovered that you really go it all rong i must said this, but i don't know if you really understood me well, we had already finish our discussion about the charities gay mans donation which you promise to donate to them, now the massage i sent to you all this while was on another defferent business which one of the gay man here discause with me enable to help them self, actually i promise him that i will table to you about it, as montel business between us and him and other friend of him like he said to me, ,,, well about our charity gay man, like i told you earlier i had tried alot to them i am the only one standing and fighting for there good benefit for them to live here in nigerian, there difficulties can not change onless we do something about it as you promise to donate for the charity gay man you can think about it, if you where in my shoe or been here presently to see there condition i think by now you would have donated to them in a good mood and they will love you morethan anything in the world , what you promise for a long time now but still find it difficult to do it i don't think it is right, my pain now over this issue is that i had already told them to excise patient that one of our man in ga man is about to donate somthing good for them and since then they had been asking me about it, and there was no possibility things around them, things are really bad for them but i am trying my best, you hae to understand that only one person can not carry it alone, i promise to get a group picture of them to send to you, but that was when i was in nigerian right now i am in guinea eq, like i told you on mail, to me the picture of me is possible to send to you but for them is not with me here until i go back to nigerian, but you have to donate to them before hungry will kill them all, last year i donated to them not lessthan 20,000$ but is not anough since one year now, i think this is the right time you should do somehing, i don't think it is wise to be telling u about it all the time or reminding you about this donation all the time you can think it your self, if it is difficult for you to donate to them then tell me they kind of love do we have among our selves , the main point is that there badgrand is really poor not like european system where there's money with you all, remember here is african country and the government is against homosexual here, that is where the hate trade is been developed between us and the straight people, it is difficuld for them to survived without our arms help through donation, you can tell people in europe of what am telling you now, it is because of it i wanted you to come by your self to see what am telling you with your eyes, instead of spending your time righting mails, if you come here by your self to see them in there condition i think you will be touch in heart to donate more than what you want to donate for now, for long now we had been discussing on this very issue, you should do something for them before things will go worsth, i love you
thanks, and bye for now,
professor sloludo.
man love.

He also sent my "pictures". Not quite what I was after. Just a couple of pictures of two chaps being very friendly Embarassed
Certainly not the kind of thing to post here so I'll just put the text!

Quote:

dear mr shagnasty, it is my gratitude to exposed this private tictures to you because of they long time relationship with you, actually i don't use to show picture to any one i never meet before both my friends incide the country and out sicide the foreign country, buth i had decided to show you this picture of our charity community here in nigerian, i tihnk this is so proved than any other think that can make you not to help them, i have decided to show this picture for you to take a look at it and see there condition of not have every determination access to live well, there are like alot of thing, other nubble gay man use to help through donation without think other wise because they know exactly that this is what when you are helping other gay man charity community, you are doing it as you are doing it to your self, pls do something before they could die on hunger ok, i love, have a nice day,
thanks,
professor soludo.
man love.

Of course this wouldn't do. I replied with a little slap....

Quote:
Professor Soludo,

I am quite taken aback by your recent emails. Google searching for a few pictures of gay porn and sending me pictures from the internet is not the way to do business.

I am quite offended that you thought I could be fooled in this way. I am not an idiot Professor Soludo and do not expect to be treated as one. If you are not serious to do business with me please just tell me - do not try and blind me with internet tomfoolery.

Manlove

Shagnas Tylotto

He wasn't happy.

Quote:
dear mr shagnas, i got your mail and the content was duelly understood, but i just want to let you know that i am serious in this business but you are not copperating with me the way you promises to the gayman charity community, from the begining, check it this way, if you are oportune to be in the shoe of this gays man charity community here, and surfering the way they are fufering now, hoping for some thing from you, something that i had already told them about you being our anubble member like others, itelling them that you are going to donate something for them to be managing to cope up alittle as we discussed because of they hatethtreat here in nigerian between gay mans and striaght people, with your heart you promise to help them with your donation from your heart, and after all you that u said you failed the gay man charity community organization, if u can take a look aroud the world you will find out that the reason of our increasement in number is comeing through helping one another gay man, or a gay man charity community, many of our gay mans nubble man are doing donation it did not start today we all know that from there is where poor gay man have to earn a little living and that could incourage them not to run away from the teams, but what you did after long waiting was to discourage them through your disapointment failed to do what u promised, if i may ask you is that wise or normal,if they where u what would you say, or if other gay man who heard about it ask you, would you not be asham of that, just a 25,000$, there are some people who use to donate more than millions just to incourage gay man, to remove fear from any angole, but you refused,do you know how long have i donated to them still yet am still backing and suporting them in every area or condition that what show them that we love each other and we have the right to fight for our right in thisworld as gay man, to have there freedom. you talk about a picture, if you look at that picture you will find out something but i just want to know the kind of person you are,your heart is very strong and your hand does not give out from the heart, but you only show that when you get what you need from them and that is all which is rong my brother, giving is the way to open doors to you and your business, what you did was very rong to gay man charity community, but how did u think that they can freely release a picture without giving to them or sending to them what u promise to them,it is unfair, try to be good to gay mans community not only my own team any where in the world because it is very inportant and why is it inportant it is because you belong to the team of gay man lovers, if anything happens u now this charity community here that yourefused to help will come to help you it may in your programm or any other thing you may need us,we are one, the simple trueth there is that the charity gay mans community here, can not send to you any picture without experiencing help from you, it does not means that they have no picture, they do but it is because you had lied over your promises and refused tro fifilled them so they are angry with me and you, ican only get from themany kind of picture for if only you filfilled your promise, donation to them before they could be happy again, i love you them so much,but have proved that you hate them throught your atitude over them, i have to tell them throught now,you have done very rong. for months ago now your promises could not be filfilled common donation, evewn if you get connected to another group theam they same thing will still happen between you and them because you chooses to be ungiverable then how do u think they can give to you waht you want, it is nice to start with themwith concern and kindness to your gay mans people because if you are in that condition which they are i hope they will still show a concern also to you, just take a look a man whomi spoke with he's also a gay man i never mate him before but he was happy to heared me discussing with himabout gay man charity community hes feeling was it was all about happiness over my concern to the gay man charity community,and he donate to them immediately 30,000$ at a spot, wowow,that's wounderful,now tell me if such a man ask any thing from the group could they refuse to give to him any where he is in them world, know wecouldnot do such a thing, why just because his a gay man with heart of love to every group he mate any where, online, in the country,any where he goes, and it has brought to him an open door to his business, he can not lack because he gives out to the poor gay mans, that is they key,i can only adviced you if you want something from any group or any person, you must be aconcern giver like me before and it willhelp you so much, i love you, we love you and wecan not reject no matter any thing because we are one all over the world, try to see what you can do to them. people are helping themnot only you want to help them many people in africa, europe,from france, asia. malysia. and the rest so this are they people the charity gay man community could be proud of them why because they are answerable andconcern to they group,i amdoing my very best to them and as a group they are proud of me. you are not out for a business if you want your business to be the way you want it, then you must prove by being aconcern giver, proved your seriousness if you are as you said, i am not alittle boy.i just tested your seriousness in the business but it just seems you are not,
i love you,
thanks and god bless you,
mr professor soludo,
man love.

An epic reply from my lad! I'm gonna give him some competition from my Chinese nurse to try and get him to buck his ideas up.

Quote:
Dear Professor,

Again I am flabbergasted by your emails.

The reason I am upset is that you have tried to fool me by sending fake pictures to me. If your gayman community do not wish to send a picture then you should have just said rather than trying to fool me and sending internet porn to me.

This is the reason why I am reconsidering sending the donation as I now have no idea whether you are genuine or not. Our first emails to each other regarding this matter were very clear. You had agreed to help me write my article for the gay press over here and in return for your help I agreed to help fund your gay charity.

My good friend Fo Wann Ny Yin is very doubting of your credulity. He is suggesting that I fund a bi-sexual hockey league in Iran. I would much prefer to help with the gay crusade in Africa Professor but the reluctance of you and your homosexual chums is making it very difficult to justify this.

Just a simple picture of a few of your members holding up a gay banner would be all I needed to get my article completed and then the donation could go ahead. I hope we can come to an agreement but it seems difficult right now.

Manlove
Shagnas Tylotto

I doubt I'm gonna get a trophy from this one but he does put a lot of work into his replies so I'll carry on baiting. I like to imagine him constantly looking over his shoulder while typing all this stuff in the internet cafe.

Closed lad accounts x5
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to remove fear from any angole

I am sure you will bend over backwards to help all the angoles.

PMSL

Seriously funny bait Scooby.

Quote:
gay mans nubble

Twisted Evil Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously - this lad just loves typing....

Lad wrote

Quote:
dear mr shagnasty, how are u and your family,hope in a good health condition,
well i am sorry for my lately reply atitude in this case, i was too beasy atending to my foreign partners and friends who came to visite me, i just discovered your mail right away and also instantly replying to comparts.
in your statement here you seems funny and also trying to proved that you are right of what you had done to me, you know me, i am a qualify good citizen of nigerian, although there will be bad whobbloms and so it is in every country there's good and bad once, deffinitly we agreed on a cerntain issue, that was to fund my gay mand community, and i will help you right your article and also provides to you every detalis like picture from my group, things that could assist you get done in your articles business, that was our deal.

bassed on our agreement you are trying to cost it to be defind as uncapable and unqualify business, in the access to proved your sincererity over it, i was discourage by your atitude i don;t mean to call it your lies so that you would not be angry over it, for some moments ago now you told me and my group to wait for the fund which we agreed to us en able me to help you in your articles business performances, but i was surprised that you turned to be something else over the business agreed, by using me and my gay man community, as fools or what ever you think, have you forgotten that i had many business with friends and partners from other countries, those who has trust and confidence in me like wise i have in them also, in any business with trust the business can not go ahead niether matured for a while, you cost it, what is 25, 000$ fund to my gay man community, it is notting but it is some thing, there are friends who fund without even knowing me well but dur to the confident they have in me, still fund without some one directing them or incouraging them in any whare, maybe you had start leasting to bad advice from your people around you, but that could help u a lots by distroting your plans ahead in the business between your foreign partnersand friends from other countries, mark my world,
money is noting but some people think it is the hole world,
well i am total disapointed in this issue, you started it, secondly you have no trust in me, how could justified without instantly is that how you do your own business, or sorry you are making a lot of mist, you said a word, you are afraid of me, let me ask you? how could u be afraid of some one you have business with, some one you called your friend, some one in the same gay man love, line team with you, i can't believe that, i started loosing my confident when i heard this from you so this why you refuse to send the fund, but you are so funny, i had proved to you in many way which you could beleived even if i were you, even if you have not seen me before, it is very bad, if i were a bad person i would not i would have notprovide to you all that i had done durring the time you want to send the fund, think of it, i gave you a company account holder, which no bad person can do, i gave you an office phone line which could not be closed as long as the company exist, but that is no anough to you, i had done every thing humanly possible to let you know my sincererity geanueity over this issue, but you refused i even ask you to come your self, you are not certisfy, what else can i do to let you know that i am what i am, i wast my time righting massage while there's a lot of job waiting for me to do, still yet not comfortable, tell me is it how business should be? atleast i have alot of business partners abroad, american, asia. malysia. but you are quite defferent from all, your atitude in business could help you to distroy your business not to archived what u want from friends and partners, what is money all about it is to be used to work and get what you want, discouragement is very dangerious if you have no trust over your friends and partners in business, becarefully the same thing that is happening now could also happen if you don't change, when you made a promise and refused to filfilled your promise over your partners who intended to help with something that is important to you, disfilfilledment of yours could make him to loose trust in you or been distracted in u, just like what is happening between u and i now, i never refuse not to help you like i said but you proved to me that you are not going to do what you promised my gays man community, as we agreed, so i am angry with you now, you are the one holeding your self and i must say that you are joking over this your business, maybe you don't want to move forward like other, let me tell you there's no community can provide you as such i want to do to help you in your articles, but they issue is that you must send they fund to my gay man community, so that they will be happen among them to help me provied to you every single thing details, picture, every thing you need, that is my courage to you, but some one has been discouraging you that mean the person don't love you and don't love your business to go forward, i have this thing to tell you every thing, secreat in business article because i love you so much, had been another person i don't think i may have time to wast to rite this all message here, think about it, i am still mr professor you know, i love true, to be sincerely with you, the picture i send to you was porn picture from else way, it was a proved to show u that i can provide to you every thing you had discuss and agreed with me, as soon as you can send the fund then live the rest job to me, i promise, i sent that picture as a sign for you to know that i am very angry with you, it does not mean that if you copperate, i will not, one thing i have in me is that i hate cheating you proved to me that you really want to cheat me, i hate that ok, filfilled your promise by sending the fund them see what i can do that is they way to do things, i am capable to help you out as i had promise to you from the begining that was our agreement ok, i am waiting for you to provede your capability, then i will help more what you think, business is all about trust, when you trust your self then shows that can trust your partners or friends, without trust in business you can not work out anything, i don't know your qualification or your years in business but i will provede to you that i am more than good and partners is proud of me, if you thought my word come here since you don't trust, let us do it face to face. i think that is better so that it help you to know that professor is not the kind of person you think i am, in case of next time.. when you meet people in the terms of business across money or fund, never you justify any one, i will not like to distroyed my name because of 25,000$ i am more that that, it does not what the price of one of my car,
if you agreed then let me know, if want face to face, then come over here, but you have change your mind to send thefund as we agreed then try to also let me know, but it is clarely to you that your atitude in this business has distract my intention, since you don't trust me, and all the disapointment that you had cost had made my gau man community not to send anything until you provede your seriousness through sending the fund you promised to them, before they can provide you anything that you need, that is how it is in any gay man group around the world, it is when you certisfy us then we can certisfy you also, i still love u for ever, just take my incouragement if you want your business to move forward, money is noting, and don;t alowed your greedness to distroy your article business ok, take my advice, who ever that id giving you bad advice hate you at all,
thanks,
yours friend,
professor soludo.
ag & claims .

It's rather difficult to read it all - paragraphs are not the good Prof's strong point. Standard reply to that particular pile of gubbins as I can't be arsed at the moment Rolling Eyes

I wrote

Quote:
Dear Professor,

I think it is strange that you are accusing me of being greedy. I have not asked you for any money - I have merely asked for a picture or two for an article I wish to write. Also, I have offered $25,000 of my own money to help you.

Can you explain to me how this makes me greedy? If somebody offered me £25,000 for a picture I would not consider them greedy - quite the opposite! I am going to have to think about our arrangement Professor. You even say that you cannot provide a photo but that you have more than one car and they are all worth more than $25,000.

And the pictures you sent to me only prove that you have been dishonest with me.

Shagnas Tylotto

Lad replied....

Quote:
dear mr shagnasty, i had never dishonest u for once mr shanasty, but you should have think it this way if you are in my shoes and instantly i want to fund to your gay man community you know what it take, mean while you had already told your gay man community about me and the fund and there were praising me as a good nubble gay man who want to help them and a foreigner for that matter eventually i failed you and your gay man group group, now tell me would your group be happy with me? whould u go ahead to give me what i ask them to give me, of course they will not, because i had failed them in my promise, that is exactly what is happening between me and you now. and the sham is on me and not on you because it actually some how distract the attention of my gay man community., any time i may tell them something about any friend or partner abroad, can you see it,

mr shagnasty do you want to tell me that you are right of what you did, promise and failed,
ok, i am trying to let you know that what you said here is absolutly rong, i think your not trying to turned my words up side down, yes i may have a car that worth more than 25000 bought as a gift by my good friend from abroad, that is why you can not understand that good friends exisst and you may not understand that no matter anything i can still help you in any area that you may need me, money is not everything friend, but relationship matters alot friends, i lover you with all my heart, but you have totally change within a short time after your hospitality period of time, i know your problem, you maybe thinking that i may not send the picture to you if you send the money to me, but i put it to you very rong impression on you, what is picture to me shagnasty, that i will refuse to send to you, i diffinitly promised to do that to help your article in a good performance why must you be discourage at the first place, i alway told you that i am not the kind of people you think i am, i am more than good if only you can show me that you are also good, i am capably to sercrifice my self to you to make sure i am with you at the time of good and at the time of bad that is what relationship is all about, i am not greedy if i have, i am a giver Shocked (too much info there Prof!) , but i did not mean that you area greedy one , but in this issue any one that may hear about it may say you are greedy. if you love me like i do to you all you have do is to corperate with me, after this you can have other business that i may also intend to help out like a friend without even asking you for a payment, really i am not asking you to pay me, but just a favour to help my gays man charity community, that is all, i promise if you do that i will be very proud with them, and i can do any thing to help you mr shagnasty, i know you are a nice man , but remember that this is my first business with you, am capable to help you out no matter anything like i said, if you send the fund to them if i refuse to send to you the picture, then you can do to me any thing you want because you are in your right to do me anything when i fail you, but god knows i will never fail you for anything i promised you ok, but if i don't help you whom else would i help , i have think of it, you should be the first before any other person because i know that you and i have come a long way , don't be angry with me and you seems to misunderstood my words most of time have a lovely day

And a couple of days later...

Quote:
dear, mr shagnasty, i have not heared from you for some days ago now, i think we should consider our self to finish this business you had in your hand ok, you may be thinking that i don't want to help you but really it is not true ok, listen, this gays here have there reasons while you should send the fund, is not that they don't want to give you or send they picture to you, like i said i will do the sending my self, it was just yesterday i told them to took a very nice pictures for an article, although most of them were angry, but when i look into there reasons i think there are right mr shagnas, they just need they fund inable them to be sure of your seriousness in this business, when you done that the pictures will be send to you, some of them said that you have to send the money first before they can send they pictures to you because what there doing is something that concern life physical body apearance, using there picture in the article which the hole world will see it is all about business, so it not all easy to send it to you without sending the fund, like you said before, that you are offerring 25,000 just for picture, but you foreget that they picture your talking about is a pure and clear picture of a life human gay man community, which the hole world will equally take a look at it, if you can think about it this way you will realised that the money suposed to be higher than what you are trying to fund, this is a business you are doing, but i just decided to help youout without telling you any price at all as a good friend that is why i want to help you in this matter, but if you think there's another place, maybe in europe, asia, australia, where you can get unused life picture of gay man free, i guess you are making a big mistake, because there no cgay man community that made that miske to offer you a gay man picture for free they way you think it, well i wait for your reply,
please try to give me your number so that i can call you to talk to you, if you seems to not understand my language here, i think i need your number to call u ok, i had promise to help you out and there's no reason to go back on it, i want to really prove to you whom i said i am so that you will still know that there's a good citizens here and every where in the world, i love you,
thanks and speak soon.
thanks,
yours friend
professor soludo.
man love.
ag&claims company.

Hmmm - time for a bit of reassurance.

I wrote

Quote:
Dear Professor,

I can fully understand why the men of your gay community are worried about being exposed. There may be recriminations within the community at large if these men are identified as bona-fida homosexuals. When the article is published there will of course be steps taken to prevent their identity being known such as distorting the image so that none of them may be recognised.

Would this help re-assure them?

Manlove,
Shagnas Tylotto

Not so it seems...

Lad wrote

Quote:
dear shagnasty,

i got your mail now but you seems not still understood, i heard what you said.
well you may be thinking that way but that's not the reason why , just that they need to be sure of this business, there not expected to do it they way you said, to fly away there image picture just like that without a comformation of the fund,actually they are in really t full homosexual and has been exposed here in the community, that is not the problem, the only thing people can say or do about it here, is just that hatethreat between the homosexual and the striaght people here, and noting else, but in this issue of your article there talking of the comfirmation of your fund first, that could make them know really that you are serious they had been cheated in many ways and this time they don't want such thing to happen again to them, some people has done it before, after sending the article defferent kinds of picture to them and they will refuse to send the money agreed to fund, so that is all you have to understand and not about been afraid to be exposed or any other thing, the only complicated here is just what i told you now and noting else. dear.
thanks, and be blessed,
yours friend
professor soludo.
man love.

I'll try again but I'm getting the feeling I'm trapped in a Catch-419 situation here.

Closed lad accounts x5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic