SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

What is the goofiest thing ever bought for you

View next topic
View previous topic

Corona
Eater's sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Do it really taste like cigarette? Confused

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, just like one. If you don't like that you can get them in flavors.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the most dumbest thing i ever bought, was a wedding ring, and I did it twice. They sure as hell value with age, while there cheap to buy they cost a bloody fortune to get rid off. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry to hear that weareborg. I can honestly say finding my wife and convincing her to marry me was the smartest thing I ever did. All the fake cigarettes in the world won't change that Very Happy

I would like to convince her to stop buying a new pair of shoes every week though Laughing

Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
That's only goofy in certain circumstances. It depends on who got it for you as a gift. Who was the donor?

It said "Welcome to Eater!"

I thought it was to wear while I was posting.

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Tommo Shanter
Swiss Toni

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My ex-girlfriend bought me a Karma Sutra dot-to-dot book for Xmas. Hours of endless fun.

Doing dot-to-dot Karma Sutra puzzles is very much like making love to a beautiful woman.... as long as you have some lead in your pencil and a rubber handy you can't go far wrong. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh god. LOL. Can I admit to giggling out loud at that and not get shot by the feminism police?

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic