SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Desktop Competition.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's about time this subject reared it's ugly head again.

Post your desktops.

Best one (as voted for by a panel of idiots) gets a Premium Membership.

Extra points will be given for baiting relevance, but it's not a necessity as sexist desktops of hot chicks will also be given consideration (Jojobean will judge the "hot guys" entries for the ladies who wish to post that sort of thing).

To start things off, here's mine:

Disclaimer: This competition is mod-approved.
Prof. You need not apply if all you are going to do is steal a photo from Jojo's desktop, state that it's yours and claim that you are the shit.

NOTE: If you post your desktop, make sure that there's nothing on it that gives your identity or r/l details away. Just drag and drop any incriminating folder into MyDocuments, take your screenshot and drag it back to your desktop afterwards. The easiest way to take a screenshot is to hit "Printscreen" on your keyboard, open MSPaint, hit Ctrl+V and then save as a .jpeg. You may need to resize your result and do some other stuff, but really, after bringing you this far, you're on your own.

BTW. Points will be deducted and you will probably contract an odd venereal disease if you blowout the thread when posting your submission.

Unstickied -Ima

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole

Last edited by Slightlyoutofit on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When posting images, please make sure they are no large than 600 pixels in width, or where possible, please use a thumbnail image that leads to the full sized one, topic stickied.

@ Slightly, what's the end date for entries just so people know?

Quote:
BTW. Points will be deducted and you will probably contract an odd venereal disease if you blowout the thread when posting your submission.

Says the topic starter who then blows out the screen with his oversized image Rolling Eyes Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never blew jack shit out and unless you have the photographic proof, forever hold your silence.

End date is Midnight Sunday GMT. Judges decision is final. Unless you've got money or sexual favours. Preferably the latter.

If you already have Premium, you are welcome to nominate someone else or extend your own.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole

Last edited by Slightlyoutofit on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nothing particularly exciting from me... just the kids Very Happy

Work:

Home:

(yes, I know they were on the same computer, but i wanted to post them both at once :p)

[edit] i have the bubble one at home because on vista there's a screensaver that floats bubbles all around the screen that my son loves Very Happy

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Last edited by JumpinJayJay on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
I never blew jack shit out and unless you have the photographic proof, forever hold your silence.

What, like this photographic proof showing the blowout and having to scroll to read the rest of your text? Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BUSTED Laughing

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JumpinJayJay wrote:
BUSTED Laughing

You were onto a winner. What with you being the only desktop so far and having a really damn cute baby as an entry. I was thinking no-one could beat the bubbles. No-one!!!.

But you just shit it.

SP. That is just so anal.

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is still mine, suitably resized because the last time this came up, SP yelled at me. Laughing

edit: A picture from a friend of mine. It is real, is not of beautiful Oklahoma and, if should it happen to win, I will donate the membership. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !

Last edited by Tsnerd on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
But you just shit it.

so long as you lose too Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
SP. That is just so anal.

No mate, that's just so back button Laughing

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Oh har de har har. Die!!!!

@ Snerd. Your own photo?

Note: If you post a landscape and you took the photo yourself, please specify. Reason being: Some lucky people live in very photogenic places (for example Prof lives in Hawaii) and others live in what can only be described as shit-holes (ie: YW in Gaza). If you have daily access to beautiful scenery you are not going to score as highly as someone whose only view is a sewerage plant next door unless it's something special. And unlike other competitions, there is no prize just for stealing some shit from someone else.

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Best one (as voted for by a panel of idiots) gets a Premium Membership
Other than yourself, whose on the panel? Can't be SP because he just proved himself a whole heap smarter. Can't be Tsnerd either becauses he's <strike>not an idiot</strike> entering the competition.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My son Austin.

Edit: Trying again.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg

Last edited by sir scam alot on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FFS. 12 posts and only 4 desktops so far because my time is taken up answering peurile questions.

All you need to know, Callum, is that the Judgement Panel is made up of the most respected members here on Eater (me being one of them, obviously). And as I've already mentioned Jojo will be judging the "unhetero" category".
The others don't wish to be named because there's bound to be hate mail ensuing from such a sensitive issue, I hate to say it but JumpingJayJay has already PMed me death threats. I can with live that but please don't force me to publicize the other judges names - they may be far more sensitive than myself.

Rest assured, your desktops are in safe hands. We don't judge on personality (if we did there would be no winners and you, Callum, would be firmly placed in last place).

Now bugger off with the questions and post your desktop.

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slightly - good note. I've edited my post. Very Happy

Just to be helpful -

For those who need to shrink their images and avoid the wrath of SP (and us, since we have his back, hairy as it may be):

http://www.shrinkpictures.com

For those looking for a good image capture program for their desktop:

http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I Photoshopped it myself.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd Im stealing yours..... Cool Love it!

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What did you expect? Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a dual screen, so the resolution sucks...(Edit: And it is 600px wide, exactly, so I don't want to hear any "blowout" bitching.)

Here is the link to a better version. Click...

I want my beer money back. Wink

Bonus points if you can make out the subliminal message in the background.

Last edited by Pastor Frank on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You want to go golfing? Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Interesting interpretation.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok iv learnt how to do quotes ,urls, colours, bold type, but im stuck on IMGs can i get the kiss line for this please Embarassed Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's mine

My husband sent me this picture one day to cheer me up. His name is Jeremy.

I'm currently knitting my own Sackboy as well.

Edit: Resized because it looked too big.

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Taken in Crete last year, reminds me of sunny days and swimming in a warm sea, of walking across the causeway ( in the distance ) past the old salt lagoons and meeting a newly married couple trying to have photos taken by a disused windmill ( next to the windmill, windmills dont take pictures...or do they? ) while the poor bride was shooing goats away from her tasty looking dress Very Happy
Also the island to the left is Spinalonga, former leper colony
Now if only I could get a lad on safari and strand him there

edit to clarify

Last edited by Nanny Ogg on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic