SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What a nice lad...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CatEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I was supposed to pay a 380 pound fee but I do not have such money!

I sent my lad this;

Mr. 0vi@ I need your help on this. I recieve my pay check next week and I only have 180 pounds on me. Could we please eliminate the 380 pounds and make it 180 pounds?

My lad is the kindest there is he replied back to me with such a sweet letter;

I am so glad to read the content of your e-mail but there is no way we can eliminate the 380 pounds requested for the dispatchcement of your cashier cheque payment payments. I will see what I can do for you to see if I will raise 200 pounds for you but on the basics that when you receive your cashier cheque you will reimburse me back I want trust on this assistance.
Please do note that the 380pounds is for the shipment of your cashier cheque payment the money is going to the FedEx courier company service. Quickly go and send the 180 pounds you have now with you so that I will see how I can assist you with the rest balance fee of 200pounds.

I shall be expecting to receive the payment slip immediately you send the 180 pounds
Thank you as we celebrate the inauguration of USA president OBAMA

Doesn't he know, I'm English! Rolling Eyes What a kind lad though, he'll help me with 200 pounds, maybe I can ask him to help me with the whole 380 as you know, the family pet was shot by street hooligans. Very Happy
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whats obama got to do with the transaction?

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
CatEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Esq wrote:
whats obama got to do with the transaction?
Absolutely nothing. Maybe he was excited?
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that's exactly the reason
Quote:
you as we celebrate the inauguration of USA president OBAMA

that all WU offices are closed today Wink

Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I'm with bill.
This is definitely a day of celebration the world over. You went to WU and they were closed so the employees could go home and watch Obama get sworn in and drink beer/pop champagne.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And tomorrow the WU offices will still be closed owing to excessive celebrations.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Brits are always a few days behind the USA.

No doubt we will soon have Obamalamadingdong celebrations starting Monday through to Friday.

All banks and financial institutions closing ad hoc in our olde worlde quaint way, causing payment mayhem to lads everywhere.

Twisted Evil

Does the President have multiple birthdays like our Monarch?

Merely thinking devilishly out loud.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kate

Well yesterdays was Martin Luther King Jr. Day, so I suppose it's feasible to tell your lad that this entire month has been dedicated to honor our various great African-American patriots.

How is any lad going to try and argue with THAT? Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Minette
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lotto lads emailed me yesterday to say he knew the banks would be closed for the inauguration so it was okay if I didn't pay him until Wednesday. I don't know who's been deeducating him, but thank you; I've shared the knowledge which a bunch more lotto lads.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic