SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love? Husband? What!!!???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CatEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Why not do a good cop - bad cop thing? You love this woman and trust her completely, but your father (who controls the money) is somewhat loopy and is demanding the pics.

Maybe you would then come up with a scheme where you could both kill your father, and get rich from the money you inherit.
I told her I was a wealthy business man. Embarassed She is one lazy twat, I mean she won't even fill out the wedding forms. Evil or Very Mad

"My husband i want to ask you a question how do you said you love me you could not send the money for food i requested from you for couple of days now . Do you want me to die here in the camp because of hungry"-3d1th B@by
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It always infuriates me when they are so damn lazy.

One method is to introduce some competition.

Ok so you love lad A to bits and want to marry and have his kids whatever, but suddenly a fictional lad B from another refugee camp is in contact, and although you don't care for B the same way is in fact coming on strong and prepared to do anything, sending many pics, even prepared to fill whatever forms to capture your heart and get your dollars.

You are now in a fix. Can lad A please help and advise you how best to proceed?

Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
but your father (who controls the money) is somewhat loopy and is demanding the pics. Maybe you would then come up with a scheme where you could both kill your father, and get rich from the money you inherit.

I like this too. And don't forget your business partner, who runs off with all the money (and your wife, your house, your dog and possibly even your lad).

Or the current financial crisis which has reduced your wealth to nothing becuase of the downturn in shares of Smurf stocks.

Or you were badly burned by the downsizing of the "Village people" corporation (personal fave, the band the vilage people actually ARE listed on the stock exchange)

Oh and the Smurf sigs are GOLD!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Or you were badly burned by the downsizing of the "Village people" corporation

Why not you were set on fire by the Village People?

Nice baiting, cE. As others have said, slowly bringing in some other characters will add to the fun.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic