SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any Suggestions - Lad Wants Laptop Back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this from my favourite pet. A couple of weeks ago I sent her to the military base in Lagos with some seriously poor papers and a story that she would be given money and taken to America. She tells me that she was detained for 4 days and that her laptop and money was taken. She went off-line for over a week and then came back less frequently and started using pictures of a different girl entirely. Whether the detention or property loss is true or not is unknown because lads tell lies, but it might actually have happened.

I started baiting her as another character, but I went just one too far and she has sprung me as being a joker and has developed a serious aversion to gmail. To salvage what I could, I then told her that I knew everything about her and would haunt her forever and implied that I work for an unspecified law-enforcement agency. This seems to have had an interesting effect:

Quote:
Hi,
thanks for the reply its so nice of you and sincerely i would love to be free of you and please tell me what you want from me......am not a scammer and i dont think i would ever be one....please to be frank i need the laptop back please whatever you what i will provide you just give me guest on how i can get the laptop back and i would be very greatful to you and work in hand with you to get big time scammers in surulere were i stay....i know them all and have there emails we can start business lol......

There is zero probability that her statement “am not a scammer” is true, her profile is across multiple dating sites and she has asked all of my characters for money.

The offer of getting the “big time scammers in surulere” is certainly tempting and the laptop would be a good lever to get her co-operation. Are there any suggestions on where I can go from here?

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe Juan's lad, Samu3l Ikap3 is in that exact same neighborhood. I think we can get her to turn him in.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They can be so self- delusional at times - which part of being a love lad is not being a scammer? Bless.

How about testing to see how serious "she" is about turning over some of the big guys? Maybe she can send you a victim list (to forward to a mod for warning) - don't accept anything under 100 vics! If she does you'll ask about the laptop but until she proves good faith you're not interested. But those had better be 100+ real and active vics or she's blown it Wink
paprika
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If her story is true, then that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. God bless heavy handed African policemen.

Try telling her that you'll make some calls and see what you can do, but in the meantime you'll need some proof that her claim of knowing 'big time scammers' is serious. The good thing is that you can stall on the laptop issue for quite a while, citing all manner of diplomatic failures Razz.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The GomerBoyz are well known ofr their philanthropic attitude to scammers, and now there's a website you may feel free to use it any way you wish to ensure she takes advantage of the generous welfare schemes and handouts.

If he/she has contacts in Surulere then, if she can supply information on them, then I'm sure they'd love to join up together.

I could add a welfare claims page if that helps, though googlesites aren't up to forms yet, but it could be made to look impressive.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give her a new set of papers, a new Agency to go to, see if she gets arrested again.
Rinse and Repeat.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To keep the pot boiling I sent this to my lad. I figured that s/he would appreciate it if I was completely open and honest.

Quote:
Dear Miss 4d3bol4

Allow me to be completely honest with you. My real name is Senior Inspector Byr4n 0'M4ll3y and I am employed by in the Foreign Fraud Squad of New Scotland Yard. My real email address is [email protected]. The next time I contact you it will be via this account as I am no longer playing games with you.

I have some good news for you but also some bad news. Your laptop was shipped by the Nigerian authorities to me in the UK where I copied its hard drive to one of our criminal intelligence computers. Once this was done your lap-top was crushed so I will not be able to return it. I know nothing about any money and I suspect that it was stolen, you know what Nigerians are like. How much was there???

I do have some good news for you. I have shown your last email to Chief Inspector K3vin 3rnst who agrees with me that we might be able to do a deal. If you fully co-operate we will send you a new laptop and possibly even return your money. Are you ready to co-operate?????

And the lad replied with this:

Quote:
Hello,
thanks bro,
am so happy that you have given permission to work for you and am very glad that this will help you because i have more than 50 emails of biggest gee in surulere here of which i know they can fall for this trap and we can get lots of amount from them because they have enough of money on them.....i completly agree to work in hand with you and i will have 10% of the amount collected when they get arrested..also i have more than 8 most commonly used gay website they use here in surulere and we can spread in the site like the one of 4ppl.com.......we dont use 4ppl here am the only on who just jump on to the site to start dating level........well am fully ready to work in hand with you...

This is rather interesting. My original plan was to offer $10 for each verified victim address (so we could send a warning), when s/he has earned sufficient I’d ‘send’ her a brand new shiny lap-top by diplomatic courier, safely packaged inside a trunk box. However, the possibility of getting some arrests is seriously tempting. My knowledge of Nigerian law enforcement authorities is so close to zero that it doesn’t matter. Any suggestions on how we might be able to get some arrests????

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him round to Shorty - though I have to admit he sounds strangely like Shorty in his early days.

Shorty still holds a big grudge, and quite a large overdraft, because of Mr G0mer and mention of his name, and that he is his gay lover, could make Shorty jump out of his skin with what I have been telling him.

Lad on Lad collisions are fun but, of course, if they work too well, you never get to find out about it. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect the EFCC (Nigerian anti-fraud/419 agency) have their share of corruption, but I could also imagine they need to occasionally throw the book at someone to be seen to be effective. If you reckon you really could gather enough real evidence you may stand a chance of causing a shit storm, even if you don't get someone arrested. We really need to find an honest Alan-type figure in the EFCC for occasions like this...
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would tell this lad you first need a scanned copy of their passport and/or a photo of them. Then you tell them to send an email with a list of all the scammer email addresses they know.

You then turn around and forward their email to all of the lads they just dimed out with a picture of the lad and his/her address, just in case some of them want to extend their thanks. Twisted Evil

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dont forget his address so you can post it to him

and so we can put him on the g0merboyz website so he can become a real guyman

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone here know anything about the EFCC and do they understand what baiters do????? The possibility of a number of arrests is way too good to pass up.

I suppose I could send an email to the address on the EFCC web site explaining what the lad is offering and how I’ve got him to this point, but would they take it seriously and would they act if I were able to give them scammer names and addresses.

My current thought is to offer the lad $10 per verified victim address and $100 per verified scammer address provided there is sufficient information given to effect an arrest, but would there be an arrest???

Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I imagine the EFCC has the name, address and phone number of many lads in Lagos, it's on their check.

Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To string along a bit further and up the ante exponentially, you could announce that the results of the security check on the laptop's hard drive contents has been completed and you have items of interest that implicate this lad in much more serious activities.
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, would the scammer really out all his friends though for a quick buck? They never cease to hit lower lows.

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic