SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another "Why I Bait"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2131643.ece

Mortar x15
SonicBOOM
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolute scum. "Sick relative" and "Recovery" scams are two of the very worst types, IMO! Preying on the good nature of others. Sickening. Evil or Very Mad

A1ice Ibri5 - "may god hammer you hand there see make i tell you since your life you naver go westen union day u no dey even eat there baga"

Andr3w B1gnell - "Please we will not entertain all this."

Jenn3y M4gudu - "Listen i am a banker so don't tell me all about transfer which i know that you knew nothing about ok"
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Symington was then contacted by another 'victim' who told him the woman he had been in contact with was actually a Nigerian gang.

I wonder if someone from SW or another site had warned him?

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoy reading these sad articles for ONE simple reason.
They always piss me off and light a fire under my ass.
I end up sending off responses to a few dozen lads with the sole intention of making them suffer. Evil or Very Mad

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The inevitable unsympathetic comments of course. I've signed up to post a more appropriate one.
Quote:
I wonder if someone from SW or another site had warned him?

I wonder. It doesn't seem that he was warned him of the recovery scam though.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
wedge419antilles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not the only story about 419 scams today...

http://www.windsorstar.com/Leamington+loses+Nigerian+scam/1173799/story.html

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sympathise with the guys in the two articles, but I still find it hard to understand how people can be taken in by this.

For anyone outwith the UK and not familiar with the Sun, the comments posted are a fair refection of their readership ( except Mr tambourine man, of course).

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the postman was "warned " as part of the recovery scam
Surely a warning from scamwarners would have pointed out that it might be a possiblity that bogus claims to get his money back are very common
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
There's a seemingly more accurate report in his local paper here
This bit puzzles me a bit though.
Quote:
n March 2008 – a year after the tricksters had first approached Shane – he went to the police who told him it was a scam. Despite their advice, he carried on emailing Vivian

He must have had doubts to have gone to the police but carried on for most of a year despite those doubts and the police advice.
I think that 419eater/scamwarners would have been more successful than the police were.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
CatEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I question what I am doing then I read stuff like this and gets me pumped up to dish out a few more hooks in the sea. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A student from China studying in the UK committed suicide not far from me about a year back after getting hooked by a scammer.

The condition when a victim won't listen to the blindingly obvious advice of others is not so hard to understand, and as a baiter you will one day get a scammer in the same position.

I'm a messy baiter and fire mails off without minute attention to detail - more big splashes of colour - and my Lad Shorty spotted some of them, but to my amazement he used to think up reasons for the mistakes before I could make anything up.

It's more to do with manipulating people and imposing your will on them. A mixture of dominating them and also cosying up to them. By the end of it, they'd do it just so they won't let you down.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The more someone has given a scammer the more their psyche is determined to reinforce that it isn't a scam. If you lose �200 you feel very silly and annoyed. If you lose �20,000 you *have* to believe the next payment is the last one as the alternative is too hideous to even contemplate. You'll post-rationalise every step of the way (like Gomer's Shorty - in his case the idea that he's been led on a wild goose chase for years is just too appalling an idea to be evaluated any more)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic