SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Really worried about my sister in law

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree put your hand up and look after the children there should be no rush to sign any papers give your brother time to greave as well as the children. The best place for them is with there father and his kind sister they have to see and feel the pain that he is feeling so that they know how much she ment to him . & it will help him pull him self up out of were he is at .
Can i just say that i have been were your brother is now and it was my kids that brought me back from being so low that i didn't want to live any more im glade they were there to lean on as well as my sisters and friends
Quote:
Don't make any decisions you may later regret. You are in no state to make such choices. I'm sure the social workers and counselors will tell you the same thing. If they don't, then they do not have the best interest of the children at heart.

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phoebe : I feel for your loss and also know the pain of losing a sister, but mine had a full life and 3 kids. I lost her 4 days before Christmas last year. I think that the most important thing at this point is not to lock in stone any adoption at this time. by all means take the children and nurture them, But your brother needs them too. in all probability, he is in total shell shock & feelings of loss. it can be debilitating and take a while to get back on track. He may not realize it yet,but he needs the children. I will pray for all of you.

Warmonger

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phoebe,

You mentioned books a while back. "When Bad Things Happen To Good People" by Harold Kushner is a very healing and thought provoking book. It's older (1981) but grief and the human condition are timeless. Prayers to you & your brother for strength & wise decisions during this difficult time.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite a bit late to this. I'm very sorry about your loss. I know this may seem like coming from a smart alec idiot, but it's important to think of the future for those left behind.

You want to help and care for the kids and your brother. That is good and positive. I wish the best for you, and you will be in my thoughts.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you also have my condolences.
ill sugest a book, the total money makeover, by dave ramsey. might help with some of the financial issues that are sure to arise.
i will pitch up a prayer for your family as well

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry for your loss, It's very hard when little one's are affected, and they simply don't understand, and it's hard trying to explain why there mum is no longer there.
As for your brother, the only thing he has now is his children, And while it seems impossable now, they will bring him out of his depression, care for his children by all means, But please don't allow him to sign away his rights to them.
And really there is no need for any agency to be involved, it's family business.
But good luck to you, and I really hope things work out , and given time these things always resolve themselves

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic