SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait so far...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Umagon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there,

I have been baiting this lad for a while now. It all started when I recieved his "love" mail. In the mails that followed, he never mentioned it again. (Neighter did I)
Here is the bait as it is right now. If you have any suggestions, they are more then welcome.

I hope you enjoy reading it. Please note that my English might not always be as good as yours, since it is not my native language.

Ahoy,
Umagon

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The first mail from the lad
Quote:
To: Jonathan Archer

Happy new yr, You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally,you have a very important message from your love one.

Quote:

To: Hunter Don

Hello Hunter Don 111,
Can you please tell me what this message is all about?
Regards,
Jonathan Archer

Quote:

pls where you are from?

Quote:

Hello Mr. Hunter,
I am from San Francisco, CA, USA. My study takes place there.
Kind regards,
Jonathan Archer

Finaly the lad sends me a longer letter
Quote:

Mr., Jonathan Archer
This is Mr., Hunter Don 111 from New York this contact might be very surprised to you, your long distance relation or similar bearer friend Mr., Frank Archer from Austin who was working for (N.N.P..C)Nigeria National Petroleum Company as a Account Manager, before he die on automobile crash 2 weeks ago. All the arrangement to convey the cops down has been made.
I need your help and assistant before I could convey the cops down to America you are the only person he has identification prove right now, I want to present you as a next of kin to Mr., Frank Archer your id is the only identity he has one his document right now, I can use as a prove evident to his Bank as his next of kin, before I could transfer his money out of the bank a/c here to America a/c.
I want to present you as a next of kin to his Bank to enable me move his fund to your bank a/c, then when I come down to America I can now take time to search for his family member if you are not. Please you will be compensated on this I promise you that if you are family person the money is yours all I need is my compensation from it. All I need from you right away is (1) full Name (2) Contact Address (3) Age (4) Direct Phone Number once I receive those information from you, will we discuss the bank transfer of the money to your Bank a/c, and more details.
You are the only person I have for now as he’s identification to claim this money out of this place, if not that this Africa Bank will forfeit the money. and I will not allow that to happen, I need this assistant from you I beg of you please and you need to keep this confidential until we achieve our goal as soon as possible please, and be 100% sure this is risky free and every legal document required will be provided to you, for easier claim of the money to your a/c.
I am retiring from here as soon as possible; I am coming down to America . I am a good friend to the new President Barrack Obama when he was a senator so I am coming down to work with the America government on economics strategy dept.
Yours faithfully
Bless You
Phone Number to call me 234-80333-33029
Let talk on phone please.
Mr., Hunter Don 111 Thanks for your co-operation

Quote:

Dear Mr. Hunter,
I hereby provide you with the information you need:

Full Name:
Jonathan Archer

Contact adress:
Starfleet Academy 2nd year.
200 2nd Ave. South #358
San Francisco, CA 33701-4313

Phone number:
Unfortunaly phones are not allowed within the grounds of the Academy. They can be used for cheating at exams, and the HC won't allow cadets to have them.

Kind regards,
Jonathan Archer

Quote:

Jonathan Archer

The Bank Officer in charge of your the next of kin file of Frank Archer will contact you base on the clarance verification and registration, thanks fo your understanding and coperation, and i can assure you within 7 working days this transfer of the money will be over.

Time for the lad to introduce "The Bank". They send me a crappy form by mail. Please note that I copied it straight from the mail. This is exactly what they send me...
Quote:

Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria

Next of kin Clarence Form

Foreign Currency Operation
Head Manager
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria L.T.D
Tel; 234-8037228390.

Dear Jonathan Archer

Proposal form

Full Name: --------------------------------------------------------------

Age: ----------------------------------------------------------------

Home Address: -------------------------------------------------------

Office Address: ------------------------------------------------------

Business: -----------------------------------------------------------

Martial status: --------------------------------------------------

E-mail:-------------------------------------------------------

How are you related to the decease client: father, brother cousin uncle son nephew? I f any one tick.

Do you have any insurance policy: tick yes or no if any?

------------------ - -----------------------
Signature Date

Personal Bank Account Information:

We promised you any information disclosed here will be treated confidential and only be use for the transaction of your money remittance only.

Bank Name; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Branch: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bank A/c Number; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bank Address: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bank Phone number; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next of kin; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Declaration

I------------------------------------------------------------------ do hereby declare that the above information given by me are true to the best of my knowledge and that it will form the basis of the transaction within me and the Bank.

Signature--------------------------- Date------------------------

For official use only

Confirmation Declaration---------------------------------------------

Approval declaration----------------------------------------------------

Signature--------------------------- Date-------------------------

Yours Faithful

Mr., Bright Lawrence
Thanks for your co-operation
Head Manager
Tel; 234-8037228390

Quote:
To: Mr.Hunter

Dear Mr.Hunter

I recieved the verification form from the bank this afternoon.
The form is a bit unclear for me. My father is the one who handles the banking-business in our family.
Since I want to keep this deal between us, I was hoping you could explain something to me.

I was filling in the form, but then I stumbled accross the "official use" part of the form.
The bank wants my confirmation declaration. Can you please tell me where I might find this?

With kind regards,
Jonathan Archer

Quote:
YOU CAN SEND THE BANK YOUR FATHER BANK INFORMATION AND MAKE THE DECLARTION JUST YOUR NAME THATS ALL. ONCE THE MONEY GETS TO THE A/C YOU CAN NOW CONTACT YOUR DAD ABOUT THE MONEY.

BUT FOR NOW DON’T LET HIM NO WAS GOING ON OK. YOU NEED TO FILE THE BANK FORM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ONCE YOU FILE THE BANK FORM AND SUMIT TO THEM LET ME BE AWARE OK, JUST FILE THE FORM AND SEND TO THEM MY E-MAIL AND GET BACK TO ME.

IF YOU DON'T NO YOUR FATHER BANK A/C DETAILS JUST FILE NO TO THE SPACE THEY WILL SEND YOU A CHECK IF YOU DON'T HAVE BANK A/C JUST FILE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT ALL.

HUNTER DON 111
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

Quote:
To: The bank

Dear Mr. Lawrence,

Please check the attached file for the completed form.

Kind regards,
Jonathan Archer

I "Forget" to attach the file

Quote:
Exactly filled out the form and provided it to the bank do that immediately and get back to me, and you must call me on phone as soon as possible 234-80333-33029

Hunter don 111

Quote:
To: Mr.Hunter

Dear Mr. Hunter,

I filled out the form and provided it to the bank.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Jonathan Archer

Quote:
THE BANK CALLED ME YOU SEND EMPTY FILE THAT YOU WHERE REQUESTED TO SEND YOUR PERSIONAL FILE ONLY IF YOU CAN PROVIDE BANK A/C INFORMATION.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Hunter,

I made a mistake. I failed to attach the filled in form. It was never send. My deepest apologies.
The bank has now recieved the file. Can you please tell me why they need all this information? Can this bank be trusted?

Kind regards,
Jonathan Archer

Quote:
THE BANK IS 100% TRUSTFUL OK, THOSE INFORMATION WAS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE HANDLING OF THE TRANSFER AND CLARANCE OF THE MONEY PRESENTING YOU AS THE RIGHT FULL NEXT OF KIN. ALWAYS GET BACK TO ME BASE ON THE NEXT INFORMATION FROM THE BANK OK

The bank seems to have noticed that filling out forms is to difficult for Jonathan. They send a short version of their original form.
Quote:

Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria

Next of kin Clarence Form

Head Manager
Tel; 234-8037228390.

Jonathan Archer

Proposal form

Full Name: --------------------------------------------------------------

Age: ----------------------------------------------------------------

Home Address: -------------------------------------------------------

Office Address: ------------------------------------------------------

Business: -----------------------------------------------------------

Martial status: --------------------------------------------------

E-mail:-------------------------------------------------------

ONCE WE CONCLUDE THE ADMINISTRATIVE FILE WE WILL SEND YOU BANK OF AMERICA CHECK.

Quote:
To: The bank
Dear Mr. Lawrence,

I hereby send you the scanned form. This will provide all the information you need.

Kind regards,
Jonathan Archer

I attach a big .DLL file from my computer

Somehow the .DLL file contained all the information the bank needed.
Quote:
Jonathan Archer

We got your information and we have started the transfer processing please send the following information of your decease relation.

(1) Death Certificate
(2) Police Report
(3) Work Permit identification no in this country
(4) Ireland Revue Document
(5) Tax Clarence
(6) International monetary legal clearance document

Once you furnished that information within 2 days your money will hit your Bank
Account or we will send you Bank of America check.

Yours Faithful
Mr., Bright Lawrence
Thanks for your co-operation
Head Manager
Tel; 234-8037228390

Quote:
To: The Bank

Dear Mr. Lawrence,

Please check the attached file for the requested documents. I feld very sad when I saw the death sertificate again.
I am a very mortal man, and it did hurt my feelings.

I hope we can clear this transaction soon.

Kind regards,
Jonathan Archer

Quote:

Dear Mr. Hunter,

I provided the bank with all the information they need.
Will there be any other delays before the transaction will be completed? I am looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
Jonathan Archer

My money seems to have disappeared. The initial $2.700.000 is down to $2.70. Well, the financial crisis is affecting everyone after all.
Quote:

Mr. Jonathan Archer

You are wasting time this is the check of bank of America we just send to one of our client in New York Ms Audrey Dennis. This is out of the banking teams rule and regulation, but just to remove doubt in your mind this is real, I could have send you the contact of this client but is out of banking system sure you understand.

You are the one delaying your ($2.7us dollars) right now. Once we receive those outstanding documents from lawyer we will send you're the bank of America check or transfer to your account of choice within 1 day so you are the one wasting time we carry out our service without any benefit of doubt,You lawyer just send one of the document we need the outstanding

The bank then attaches a Bank of America check. It is no longer valid, and is adressed to a guy named Dennis Audrey. It looks like this cheque got send to the wrong "victim". The file is named:

mchecksendtodennisaudrepx1.jpg

http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mchecksendtodennisaudrepx1.jpg

That is all for now. The bank is STILL asking for more documents and frankly I am getting tired of them asking. Should I slap them for being so incompetent?

Closed lad accounts

You are delaying your ($2.7us dollars) right now - cbanknigeria
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like these documents

Quote:
(4) Ireland Revue Document
(5) Tax Clarence

This is the business where they want you to send documents from one Lad to another. I usually go into awkward mode, and say things like

Quote:
How can I produce a police report for someone who died abroad. Do you want me to report his death to the San Francisco PD ? You mentioned that I needed to get a document from Ireland. Please tell me who to contact over there, and who is Clarence ?

That maybe too much piff taking in one mail, so probably better to do the police report question only, and leave the rest for later Very Happy

When you make life awkward, always tell them how excited you are about this, and that you value you their help and guidance - also that you have some great ideas of what to do with the money and send a picture of your dog and girlfriend and ask him to send you pictures.

Just pick some pictures off the web, maybe off a TV show - The Brady Bunch or something like that.

It's not just business. You want him to believe you are hooked and by trusting him with your pics you are showing how much you trust and like him. Also leads to opportunities for more fun and games.

It's great fun if you keep leading him off track from his scam, but always pledging your complete desire to co-operate with him.

It's a mind game. Think laterally. Pat him on the head a lot. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic