SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's all your fault

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

... Europeans, anyway.

is getting $3.5 million from a dead American cocoa buyer who happened to die in (guess where) - Cote d'Ivoire. Payday seemed close, until Cammy asked:

Quote:
I want to know where Mrs 4nders0n did business, and who with, and who her suppliers were. This is a serious issue and I want it addressed right away.

This prompted:

Quote:
Mrs. L0nn1 K4y4 4nders0n is a cocoa merchant, who based here in Cote D’Ivoire, she is into exportation of cocoa seed to united states of American and some part of Europe states. She is also an independent business woman during her days. Also she quiet business a year ago when her ill health became worst.
The above explanation is all I know of her, as you know I am her accountant officer who is in charge of her monetary aspect with our bank and I have worked with her for Ten (10)Years.
I believe this answers your questions

Like hell...

Quote:
There's a problem. I don't think that I can accept Mrs Anderson's money now. It's tainted. Have a look at this article and you'll understand. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_exploitation_in_the_chocolate_industry Giving this money to charity would be as bad as handing over money made from drugs. I can't take poor Mrs 4nders0n's money if it turns out to have come from the sweat and blood of child slave workers.

The Lad answered at length (emphasis added):

Quote:
I got your mail which I would like you to understand that your point of view is out of question in regards of late Mrs 4nders0n business. Mrs 4nders0n is only business woman whom through united nation has allocation from the government cote d’ivoire for exportation of cocoa seed to Europe and America as an individual business.
In other to help you out my dear, the news which you read has nothing to do with Mrs Anderson business and the money for humanitarian assistance which was singed in your name did not have a connection with sweat and blood of child slave workers as you said.
Meanwhile the article which you read is a political statement because it is not a sure matter (May) as you can understand:
((ACCORDING TO THE INTERNATIONAL LABOUR ORGANISATION, 30% OF CHILDREN UNDER AGE 15 IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA ENGAGE IN CHILD LABOR, MOSTLY IN AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIES INCLUDING COCOA FARMING.[3] OF THE 200,000 CHILDREN WORKING IN THE IVORY COAST COCOA INDUSTRY, THE ILO CLAIMS - A MAXIMUM OF 6% (12,000 CHILDREN) MAY BE VICTIMS OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING OR SLAVERY.))
Reason I said it is a political statement is because some European country are not happy with the volume of good things that comes out from Africa and eventually any comes up they must find away to see that African will not benefit from it. As this country has rated world leading cocoa producing country, international organisation must find away to extract money from them by not making the price reasonable to the country.
Anyway, I want you to understand that the legacy willed to you by late Mrs L0nn1 K4y4 4nders0n is from her had work and it has nothing to do with the above matter and she is not working with the local farms rather she has allocation of exportation from the government.

Cammy's reply was shorter...

Quote:
That conspiracist waffle about Europeans trying to hold back Africa doesn't impress me... And if Mrs 4nders0n bought her cocoa from Cote d'Ivoire then it could have been harvested by one of those child slaves - and I don't care if it's 12,000 or 1200, slavery is slavery, and while there's a chance that any of this money is blood money, I ain't touching it! Now you find out the source of her cocoa, and prove to me that it was properly harvested, I don't care how long it takes.

... But won't please the Lad at all!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you should ask him to supply a less ethically tainted crop - like coca. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Oh i don't know. The Cote d'Ivoire cocoa business seems almost as violent as the Columbian drugs trade.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic