SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My Shella's a shape shifter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I,ve been attempting to bait this one for a while, The big trouble is the last four russian's have all used the same photo, "here's me on the catwalk in white boots"

So we got this,
Quote:
i can send you myporfolio but costs 260 euros if you want see all my pichers and nude oneOK.

I ignored that a couple of times, then told her i had a friend with a agency, who never paid for photo folio's So it forgot that line but still it went on about money, So I told it a couple of times i'd lost it's details.

Quote:
Yes i tell you in early mail my full name> with adres to send the WU paymint.

So when all else fails change the subject. So I simply asked for a nude photo

Quote:
I think of you inmy dreams, you make me have sex dreams,my pussy get wet why I sleepabout you.I hop you like picher.

At first I thought she was pulling on a can of Fosters, but no it was the camera. So I told her off about covering up her face..

Now she wants paying, if i want to see her face.

Then I get this ,,
Quote:
Yes i tell you in early mail my full name with adres to send the WU paymint. I very glad and hoppy you like the picher of me. Now is you turn to send me picher of you like this. I woud very much like see you all of you.Maybe some day i fly to you so we meet? i will need some help in transputation to you.

I can't win,, Well I can, but she dosen't know that,. now she wants bus fair money, and a picture of my willie. And is planning a visit.
Still if she does front, being Russian, and very strong, i can rent her out as a tractor.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes

Last edited by weareborg on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Struan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well you can do one yourself: http://queerjoe.com/images/Willie_Warmer.jpg
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well I thought I was all forgotten,, now I,m going to get a visit.

Quote:
My sweet Rod, have you fergotten me? I wish to make you hoppy but you donot want me in yur life now? I have no modeling jobs and can travle toyou now id you want. Please write me for more direcshuns on what I shulddo to please you.you are my only love,Rebbecca

It want's directions, head south, turn left at Bali, and jump out when you see the harbour bridge.

Last week she gave me a bollocking for supply the wrong serial number, well it was the right number, she just read it wrong. Now it wants to move in..
Well the bitch can wait a couple a day's serves her right.

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O'dear, it seems the visits cancelled.

Quote:
Hi rod, how are you good i hop. It sounds like you life in a bad place and the wether is teriable there. You have floodsand stroms a hole lot there. I woud want to visit you but it sounds very dangrogeous. How you can stay is such a teribale place? Maybe we shuld meet some another place like an eyland

As they say, when in doubt about what to say talk about the weather.
And if she thinks the weathers bad, just wait till I tell her about the giant
Possums, and the man eating Wombats

Still all is not lost, I got another picture [ I'm getting a nice set of Pitchers, lets hope they don't get broken in the next cyclone ] Total different person from the others. Still it's the thought that counts..

She also forgotten about be buying her photo's, the bonus is I get her e-mail yesterday, So she works on a sunday.

Resistance is futile

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please stay safe @weareborg!

Its a shame you have to live in such a dangrogeous place,hehehe Cool

She must not really love you tho or else she would risk herself to get to you. Love conquers all you know. Rolling Eyes

Maybe she is trying a new diet and thats why her body looks different all the time or she is addicted to plastic surgery Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your good wishes,, fortunately I'm not in Queensland, I'm down the coast about 500 k's, Inland a bit in the hills, where they grow Spud's and Dope.

But it looks like wedding bells are the order of the day, [again] This little monument to stupidity arrived this morning,,

Quote:
You let me now when good time we can see us togther OK? I love youRod,you be my husband? I be your wife froever OK? Rebbecca

So it looks like she's on a nice downhill track. And I think I've got it convinced that if it asks for money, I'll leave her. All I have to do now, is get it to spell it's name with one "B" and then tell me out of the dozen photo's she sent me, which one is really her.

When the reality is I'm discussing her sexual preferences, with a 300 pound over weight, out of work truck driver named Ivan'off, who can't spell Rebecca. Crying or Very sad

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At long last a request for money..

Quote:
Hi rod ..I so very hoppy you liked my picher that what I wuld do a copleof years ago for money. I now just model mostly. there is someting i doneed some help with thouw my internet tariff is due soon for me to stillwrite you mail and send more pichers. Culd you help me with sending me92 euros for tariff. I culd then have web cam for you to see me and fori to see you yes? plese say yes my love i need help now.

There are many reasons why I can't comply, despite many requests I still don't have a surname, and how can I possibly send any cash without that.

So it looks like you better get your gear off, to pay your internet fee's.

Still it wants to have babies with me,, "baby scammers, no doubt""
Quote:
you are tospeshul for me to lose. I want to marry with you and have baby tugetherOK? What kind of name for boy. girl?

So I'm off to the vets to get my nuts reconnected. But she's not totally stupid, She want's to visit "again"
Quote:
i culd come visit you if you wishme to. i love you my dare, Rebbecca

No doubt to test out my newly connected equipment.

So I'll invite her, and get another request for money as a reward..

Resistance is futile

Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing This vlad sounds entertaining. Surely at least 20 W on the 100 W brightness scale. Razz

Maybe a lone wolf because he's too dumb to get a job in an "office"? Usually the vlads are a bit brighter than this, but I guess a really stupid one can be fun too.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it would seem all the financials are sorted out, I explained why I can't send any cash,

I wrote,,
Quote:
I understand about your e-mail ISP service, if you could send me your full name and address I will see what I can do to help you. Also the address of your ISP, and then I will pay your account via direct deposit,

As for visiting me in Australia,, the problem is if you can't afford your ISP, you won't have fare money. So start saving your pennies.
Consider a 6 month trip, and I can show you round some of the country

To which this reply , just arrived

Quote:
Hi my daer Rod, How is my hosband doing i hope good. Yes i will visit you with no worry to you. If you culd just put me up in a bed when I come. I wait for my agegency to asign me to you area then they can pay passage but i need bed to stay in may be with you? I will be as a wife for you ,yes? I can cook and sex with you yes? I need no passport as is no problem for you to worry. I live in Dnjepropetrovsk. Yes i as well guess 6 month trip be best then we marry too, yes.I love you my daer, Rebbecca

As you can see we are now Off script, and it wants to visit, move in, and have sex.. No doubt the picture I send of my willie, impressed.
So it looks like Ding Dong, the bells are ringing.
And as an added bonus, No talk of money.. Stranger and stranger

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm in trouble and you lot are to blame, so if anyone's got any suggestions , lets bloody hear-um.

It wrote,,
Quote:
Hi my rod, i am hopy you get mail from me. Yes I come to you i havecredit for fly to you since my freekkant flyer points make some many.will you send me more picher of you my husbond? I wold like to show mymama amd papa you but not so with no cloths on. If I come to you do youhave room for my mama and papa to? they want to be for me at thewedding. As well i need tariff for internet for righting to you or Ihave to go to libarary to use the one there. where you live there aredrop baers yes? I afraid for them, they kill people? I go now i work in factery make dress's for fashun indestry. I love youmy sweet rod!

So if I get a pith helmet for a safari, what the fook do I get if she goes half way round the world and arrives with her mother. For the wedding..
I mean to say, what have I ever done to anyone to deserve this..
Most people just fook around with WU. I get another bloody mother in law. And it's come all the way from the Ukraine. I mean can you ever imagine in your wildest dreams what it's like. I'll have to move, It probable lives on Spud and Swede soup. And where the fook do I get Black bread, and a copy of Pravda. Or whatever the hell it reads IF it can. It will probable set traps for the Bendicoots, and make boots out of the skins.

I might be able to tell them the "Drop Bears' are in breeding mode, and we all know how dangerous it gets when there rooting all over the place..

Resistance is futile

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just like BORG to go blaming their relationship issues on everyone else. You got yourself in, you get yourself out Smile Maybe you should go on walk about and she cant come as it is a journey to find yourself

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
nicetry21
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have heard a few ways out , one was I think That I might be Gay and need to find myself , another is , It is not you its me , this is all happening too fast , another My Ex-wife and I have made ammends and getting back together , I am sure that you will think of something , good luck ...

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Drop Bears?!?!? Hahahahhaha! ROFL!!!! Did you put that into this idiot's head, or was he de-educated by another baiter? I may borrow that if you don't mind, as one of my characters is an Aussie. We may get all the vlads in Ukraine believing that this is a real Australian animal. Cool

Maybe you should tell it that now is not the best time for a visit because there are reports the Auroran houses have formed an alliance and are planning to invade Australia. Laughing Or you could just agree to marry it in your hometown, and see what other crap it comes up with. Maybe it will still need money for a visa even without a passport. Very Happy

Don't worry about a copy of Pravda, that's only in Russia. Wink But be sure to ask it if it can prepare you some Ukrainian borsch and cotletti. I'll get my wife to mail you some black bread if you want. Razz

Maybe you could talk it into arriving at Ayer's Rock International Airport by sending it a photo of the "runway". Very Happy

Last edited by Kobayashi Maru on Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i need tariff for internet for righting to you or Ihave to go to libarary to use the one there.

She knows she may not get this money out of you, so she is setting up for plan B.

"She" has no intention of travelling (at least not on her dime--pro-daters might be willing to travel on yours, and they will bring accomplices along for the ride). Her mother will get sick, they will get to the airport and customs will detain them (and money will be needed for their release), or some other major emergency will arise, of course one that only money will fix.

Now's a really good time to have lots of discussion of wedding arrangements (send her links to bridal sites to pick out gowns, jewelry, even honeymoon clothing), will she have any bridesmaids (you can supply some, maybe even another baiter can play the role and write to her as your sister/best friend/cousin/whatever if you want to add another angle) where you will go on your honeymoon, when you will start your family (and how many you want), the list is endless...And of course you need her flight details so you can pick her up at the airport...

Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha you are getting married AND an instant family!! You Better buy a bigger house and get it fenced so your precious wont be eatten by the drop bears Laughing

How wonderful for you Cool Marriage must be in the air or something.

Im supposedly flying into Africa this coming January for my nuptials too!
Although my ex is trying to have me arrested at the moment because I didnt give him all the things he requested in our divorce settlement and im in contempt of court. So i might not be able to make it in January Twisted Evil

Hope your house doesnt get swept away in a mud slide or something Shocked You might have to room with a neighbor until your new house is built ( with the big fence to keep out the drop bears ).
Or you have a drop bear as a pet ,you raised it from an abandoned cub, but it might freak out at all the new people coming to visit and might try to eat everyone.

"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted

Last edited by Dramaqueen on Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the advice, I,ve just about got the bloody church booked,

Anyway, when in doubt Attack, So as directed I sent the following,,

Quote:
Hallo Bec,,

What wonderful news, I'm so happy for you, I think you will need to fly to London, then get a direct flight to Sydney,
where I will pick you up. It's then a 7 hour drive, to where I live at Willcanna. will-can-yur

As for your Mum and Dad, no problem, I have a nice house , and it will not be a problem to accommodate them, But it is a tiring drive for older people , so we will need to take our time and make it a two day trip, from Sydney..

You can send me a nice picture holding a sign saying Bec loves Rod, then I can get it printed out and framed..

Will your parents be able to handle the heat, it's something like 34 degree's today, and it does get quite humid..

Now for the wedding,, that's if you like me, it might be better if we live together for a while first, in case we both end up hating each other. I had an e-mail from my little sister who lives in the States , and told her all about you, she said that she will plan the wedding, and might fly over to meet you, if she can fit it into her schedule I hope you don't mind I gave her your e-mail address

Here's a few web sites worth reading,, http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

details removed to protect the innocent

Now the bad news,, the Drop Bears are particualarly bad this time of year, what with the drought, and there breeding cycle, Still there in control most places. Actually I have a tame one, who lives in the barn out the back, and keeps the place clean of rats , and snakes.
We have a lot of snakes here, and there all perfectly harmless, the children make pets of them. Unlike the Drop bears, Most people avoid the Drop Bears, but they mostly come out at night, unless it's a full moon. then you have to be really careful, if there active.. But I will protect you. you wish

Take care,,, lov Rod xxx

Quick as a flash I got this back,,, Dorothy's plan B

Quote:
Hi my swaet Rod, How is my hosband today? I am so hopy that you are
going to have my Mama and papa at yur house. I wil go to the agent for
traeling tomrow to find out thetariffs for them to let you know how much
to pay for tikets for them OK? Will it be OK they stay for some time
with us my mama is very good cooker and papa does good garden work.
I read weding sites for us to have big weding,
I will have butiful gown from model show yes. We have free pichers of us
to OK? You are very hansome man i am so lucky to have man like you. Yur
pichers are like angel from heaven, yur hair is so nice to. We will have
butiful babys yes? I go now to read more on wedings. I write tomorow
with price for tikets OK?
I love You my hosband Rod!

Now you have to admit, there is a certain amount of charm in it, and it's so sincere

Resistance is futile

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WRB I noticed it did not have a response to your sister,lol.. How very rude Evil or Very Mad

I was wondering if you would like your sister to be a little bit bitchy and over protective of her big sweet brother and this rush into marriage
or would you rather a sweet and simple sister who's a bit on the dingbat side?
Would you like the whole town to come since everyone there is so close and neighborly?

Also have you educated it about not wandering around under the trees because this is where the drop-bears drop onto your back and bite your head off?
I would so hate to have your new bride lose her head so soon upon arrival. Wink

scammers_are_useless72
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ weareborg

lmfao baby scammers thats the most funniest thing i have ever hear of Very Happy Very Happy
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems her ladyship, has been to Australia, I got this bit of disturbing news today,

Quote:
I miss you so much,i can hardle wait untal
we are tugther for always ond foever. As i said i was in where you live
a few years ago. my frend live in a place called Nimbin.

Undeterred our hero replied,

Quote:
As for Nimbin, Yes I do know where it is, there is a very big captive Drop Bear breeding facility there, It's also the city where they have the biggest Ladder factory in Australia, They employ hundreds of people there, Many, many people in Australia, have roof gardens, and they have fixed Ladders to access them.

:just for those that don't live in OZ, Nimbin is a small hippy village, in the hills on the east coast, that started in the early 70's The place is full of drug growers mainly Pot, and they have a dope festivial every year, where most of the population get arrested

Then it had the bloody cheek to actually ask for money, I mean we hardly know each other, this baits only been going for 3 months, BUT our hero had an out. Are the value of keeping records..

Quote:
I await for you to produce tariff for my flite to be with you,

my reply was swift,,

Quote:
on the 1st of December, you told me,, **Yes I come to you i have credit for fly to you since my freekkant flyer points make some many.**

I then played the sympathy card, as I was really upset, and wanted to keep it "on side"

Quote:
I'm sorry Bec, but I don't think you love me at all, And this disturbs me, as I really thought we have something really good going, and all the time all you want is my money, Please Bec tell me I'm wrong, I'm so upset, I will have to stop writing now,

She of cause will plead forgiveness, as they do, Then we'll play the wedding planner again, Are you awake wedding planner Wink

Resistance is futile

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Im awake and giggling over your Becka,lol...

I think it has been gone this time to look up all those questions we asked about the wedding.

It might have taken this long to translate it all Twisted Evil

And who knows what the translation came out as Rolling Eyes

Glad "she" has crawled back for some more..........

Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A DramaQueen that doesn't like drama. Cool I totally agree with you. (2 posts and both were insults/threats… looks like a troll, walks like a troll, sounds like a troll. Wink)

@weareborg
Thanks for posting a photo of "Rabbakkka" or whatever it calls itself. Razz I don't know who that poor girl in the photo is, but I feel sorry for her. She looks anorexic! Yikes! Shocked

Wow! 3 months. This one must be exceptionally stupid. From its writing it certainly seems that way. I'm sure most vlads would have given up by now and moved on to the next victim. Though I do have one at the moment with potential to compete with yours in the stupid department… still sending me scripted letters and not reading mine even after 3 money requests. I responded by resending it the same letter 3 times with only the first and last sentences changed. It didn't even notice. For now it has given up on asking for money and reverted to sending me love letters. puke

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kobayashi Maru wrote:
Wow! 3 months. This one must be exceptionally stupid. From its writing it certainly seems that way.

It loves me, what more can I say.. you know what there like, Wink

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone was saying that my Russian , must be pretty bloody stupid, to continue this for something like 3 months, Ask yourself, "can I sit in front of a computer, and rip people of for something between 50 and 100 grand a year, tax free. and be stupid"

IF you play a bait the right way, it can go on for as long as it goes. It's no different to a chess game, move and counter move. Also avoiding any talk of money.. And while the subject is telling you things he want's you to hear, Your also doing the same. OK so it's bullshit. But it's time consumming bullshit..

We have now reached the point where money can't be avoided, or can it.

rebbecca wrote
Quote:
I gess I will leave the airport in Kiev, I do not think of any better one, do you.
again tikets for mama and papa will be 3500 euros, maybe you sendme the half now desperation is setting in and more later, yes. when you want for us to come to you. . You send me the MTCN number
I pick up from westren union and I send you ticket to send back to me, when we have to come.
considering NO addresses have been exchanged, still why bother with a few details OK I am real, I am not lying to you my sweetheart. Yuo are my hosband so why I lye to you

I then suggested that I buy the tickets here and have then waiting for you at the Quantas flight desk in Kiev,
and could she please supply her parents passport numbers, as it was a requirement from Quantas.

So after a bit of two'ing and fro'ing, we get the cut price offer,,

rebbecca wrote
Quote:
I very confused with you. Passport numbers make no
diference to you why you want them? i can not send ifurmation like that
throgh the internets any way we have security that checks things like
that do not you have things like this in autralia? You ask me many times
for things that make no sense. All i want is to come to you to mary you
like you want in first place. I think maybe you pay only haf of mama and
papas tariff i will pay rest to prove I am true to you ok? to pick up
tickets I pay here from agent. You just send me 1.500 euros through
westren union I will take care of rest with my agent so you do not have
to bother yurself OK?

Ok so she wants a reason, for the numbers, So dream one up.. And blame someone else.

I wrote
Quote:

hi Bec,
how's my girl, in the cold weather, I hope your keeping warm how sweet now to answer your e-mail,
If been talking to Quantas, over the collection of your tickets, and they tell me that, they will differently need your parents passport numbers, before they can issue a forwarding ticket order to there desk in Kiev, Ukraine. it comes under there "ticket issuing regulations" section 14, sub-section 3b, and it covers formal identifications protocols, under the Terrorist Act 2001. Put simply it's a just a safeguard so they can check the identity of the passengers, and not issue the tickets to the wrong people.

You must remember that your going to be doing business with an Australian Company, and they might do thing's differently to companies in the eastern block countries, or central Europe. And for that reason Australia has never been subject to a terrorist threat.

quick as a flash, change the subject
Did you know they will be required to hand over simply things like a "nail file' as there considered a weapon. We in Australia take the threat of terrorists activity , very seriously. And really in in the passengers own interests that they comply.. Would you not agree Bec.

be nice After all I'm only concerned with you and your wonderful parents safety.

As I've told you before I will not be sending any money half way round the world , by such an unstable company the like of Western Union.

Always end on a nice note Thinking of you and only you Lov rod xxxx

She knows she can't supply the numbers, and I know I can't supply the money.. BUT

she still loves me, cos I'm doing my best

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems it might comply with my request for passport numbers , This gem just arrived,

Quote:

hi My Hosband Rod,. I am not very sure abot the pasport nubers of my mama and papa. I will go to them and check if you say so. I send picher of mama and papa to you you see they are
nice cople , and is not terrist. yes?

O'dear, I can't remember if I also asked for there full names and dates of birth, Silly me, Now the poor love will need to go back and get that information as well

But get the USA flag on Pa's Dog tag. Not too bright, still it's all good PR
and he want's to fit in.

And Ma's hair style might be a worry, If the drop bears got a look at it.
Still I'll tell her that Quantas, now supply Tin hats for new arrivals.

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news and bad

Well after much discussion I got this,,

Quote:
Hito my hosband Rodon.....I so glad you think me not a terist my mama
and papa not either. You want pass port numers for them here is for you
51 No. 1570924 51 No. 3470715. You see my darling no terist with us we
be reglar people like you and me. Now you must send me 1,500 euros so my
agent mat start get the trip in order. You can send to me MTCN numbers
yes? My papa is having to travel soon as he is feeling week and cannot
wait to much longer to fly. May Be this week you send trip money for him
OK? If you love me dear you do this for us and our unborn babies OK? If
you can to maybe add 100 more euros for me. they have shut gas for heat
off and i am soooo cold. It is alful here now in the cold. please my
dear I am in need of heat befor I die. Help me please, Rebbecca

But I still can't comply, so I sent this, which was perfectly logical

Quote:
Thanks for the Passport numbers, Unfortunately you have not supplied your parents details in relation to the passport numbers, will you please supply there full names and ages, and which number is which.
Then when I have that information I can apply to Qantas for there Tickets, and we can work out a departure date. then all they will need to do is collect there tickets from the Qantas flight desk at Kiev Airport, two hours before departure time. You will also be able to book a flight at the same time.

Sorry to hear about your heating problems but as you told me, you won't be there as your going away on a modelling job, So you won't need any heating.
Enjoy your modelling trip. Just perhaps you can send me a new family photo of yourself with your mama and papa.
Lov rod, xxxx

I mean Qantas do have there rules, even if they don't know about them,,

I think she might be a bit rattled, I just got this back,,

Quote:
I am done fucking with you. You bore me now. You are probably the worse
baiter EVER, you suck. Fucking wanker!

I HAVE PWND YOU ASS FOR THREE MONTHS ,YOU WERE MY MUSE. NOW YOU BORE ME
BECAUSE YOU SUXOR SO HARD! MANY HAVE SHARED THIS FUN SO YOUR BEING AN
ASSHOLE HAS BEEN SEEN BY MANY. ROFL

REMEMBER ME AS I MAY FUCK WITH YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEVER
WILL SEE IT COMING EITHER.

I would point out ALL your mistakes but then what fun would I have
playing with you again! LOL arsehole!

And just when I was going to tell her that Qantas, want's a medical certificate before they will allow her Papa to fly
Still all is not lost, I've just sent this..

Quote:
I can see your upset Bec,, But unfortunately It's out of my control, regulations are regulations. And there's nothing I can do.. But does this little outburst really mean we are finished, surly not. considering what I mean to you.
My sister wedding planners are us was only saying the other day, what a wonderful experience it will be when you visit, and now your upset with me and it won't happen.. Still never mind, Just perhaps you will have a change of heart, And the Drop bears will be so disappointed. I've told them all about you..
Lov Rodney, xxx

I really don't think she can live without me, Wink Wink

Still I'll leave it for a week or so, then dig out it's first e-mail, and start again with another charature Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic