SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad in transit - Enugu to Lagos - 14 days starnded

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had a nice conversation with lad ...oops, probably woke him up. He wanted to know why I didn't go to the Inauguration. Very Happy
He says he's heading east tomorrow...PD is making things just too difficult. Maybe the fun has ended....he says he just wants to make sure I don't lose my money. Awww.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, I was hoping for a 14 day stint in Lagos Crying or Very sad
Maybe he'll stay if I inform him that the agent will be there on Saturday for sure, scouts honor!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our muppet just mailed PD again. Looks like he's trying to give up.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I think that at this point i am nolonger interested to pick the package.Therefore i would advice that your company should return back the parcel back to the sender.Failure to do so,we shall sue your company for damages.
In the interest of peace abide by my instruction to the last.Move that package back to United States Of America.To Miss Gxxxxx.
I hope this would not take more that seven working days to be completed.

I responded within about 10 minutes, hoping he's around to see it and stop him from leaving. I really want 14 days in Lagos (sounds like a movie title Very Happy )
Quote:
I am sorry sir, but due to policy regarding this parcel we are not able to return it to the sender due to the infraction. Sir, I have seen the system notes and the agent in Benin regrets that his duties kept him from making it to you on Wednesday but he stated that Saturday is his day off and will definitely be there on that day. Parcel Direct is truly sorry for his inability to leave his station but we could not alienate further customers at that time. Please let me know where on Saturday you would like to meet him.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3

Last edited by OxygenDeprived on Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ OD - could you mask my character's name? ^^^^

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Sorry about that Becky!

Your lad is still in Lagos, his new IP is 41.219.229.13
At the very least with all of his moving around the city he has definitely got his sight seeing out of this safari. He better have, he's had 2 weeks there.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I don't know why you are insisting i must collect this package?In that case if your agent can make it by Saturday,may i know the venue and time.I must remind you that the time must not be later than 3:00pm.Anything beyond that time count me out.Again i still mentain that the Agent should call me via my GSM xxxxxxxx.That is my phone number.If he dose i will compasate him for the call.
However,if i can't pick up my parcel by that date then please in the name of God stop writing me and do with the parcel whatever you wish.
Thanks

Hmm, I'm guessing that's the time his bus leaves for home. Lets make the appointment for 2:30pm then on the other side of the city!
Quote:
Sir I am solely doing my job in trying to get you your parcel, that is why. It is my job and I take it very seriously and do not like that you are making light of it. I will inform him of your time situation.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm glad he's still working with you to get the package. He has pretty much given up on working with me to get it.

Me
Quote:
I totally forgot that I hadn't declared the money that I hid in with
your computer. Because of that, there is some foreign legal tangle
that Parcel Direct says makes it not possible for them to recall the
package. Is there nothing you can do there?

Lad
Quote:
Look don't use the money and your parcel to put me in difficulty.The one i went through in lagos is enough for me.If the company can't return the package then there is nothing i can do.I am tried of being fooled around.Remember if you had listened to me all these would not have happened.Am sorry am nolonger interested in that package.Lets talk about someother thing that will make our relationship grow stronger.For your information if you should say anymore other thing about the parcel i will stop talking to you.just bear it in mind that i am still interested in you if you are serious.I need you to give me a call as soon as you read this mail.i miss your voice.

At least he hasn't given up on me altogether. Very Happy

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Becky, you could go silent for a few days then get back to your lad after being released from jail. The legal tangle with the package eventually led to a FBI or HSA investigation about you potentially funding a terrorist. It got straightened out, but not after spending a terrible 3 days in jail. Of course, it is the lad's fault. If he would have picked up the package like he should, none of this would have happened.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Oooo, I like that!

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That is a great idea.

Almost forgot to post that I got an email from him this morning.
Quote:
Dear Sir,
How will i identify the Agent?I think that the phone call is very important.Again what is the name of the Agent.When i get to the hotel who will i ask of and where will go to ask about him.I need these reply fast cos time is nolonger on my side.
Thanks.
NB:Endeavour to get the pemission for the phone call because it is the only way i can identify him for now.

My agent replied with

Quote:
Sir you will be able to identify him as I'm sure there won't be too many people walking around with a box with your name on it. The agent from Benin is James Martin. Please inform me as soon as you gather your parcel.

Just to let him know I'm not done screwing with him I just sent this
Quote:
Sir I have received word from the agent that you have not showed up. Why did you stand up the agent up and not come to meet him? Please explain to me.

IF he is really going home, I should get a nasty reply on Monday Mr. Green

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As of Sat. 10/26 am Nigerian time

41.219.210.210 Nigeria (Lagos)

Quote:
I can see that you are tried of me.You nolonger reply my mail nor call me.I guess it is time to say goodbye.

Crying or Very sad

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still messing with the lad a bit. He's probably not in Lagos anymore but I don't think I can claim the IP of his latest email as proof of a continued safari

Quote:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.114.203.18 with SMTP id a18cs10057wag;
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:03:55 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.215.67.17 with SMTP id u17mr4835644qak.144.1232957034257;
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:03:54 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Received: from web63703.mail.re1.yahoo.com (web63703.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.97.88])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 5si9464607ywl.41.2009.01.26.00.03.52;
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:03:53 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of xxxxxxxxxxxxxx designates 69.147.97.88 as permitted sender) client-ip=69.147.97.88;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx designates 69.147.97.88 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=xxxxxxxxx; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=xxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: (qmail 67136 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Jan 2009 08:03:52 -0000
DomainKey- removed to prevent blowout
Received: from [94.76.196.63] by web63703.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:03:52 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:03:52 -0800 (PST)

94.76.196.63 United Kingdom (Maidenhead)

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Becky please let us know which prison your character is in.

Maybe Mr Pyl3 will get his band back together and perform "Jailhouse Rock" for you.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard from him since early Saturday, so I sent this reminder email just to piss him off.
Quote:
Sir, I am still awaiting an explanation regarding why you did not show to meet the agent who traveled from Benin to see you. I am currently labeling the parcel as ABANDONED in the system until you inform me of your intentions to receive your parcel.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope this isn't considered a necro.....

After his extended stay in Lagos, Jack was pretty ticked at me....well, after his extended stay combined with fake WU receipt.

Lad
Quote:
Enough of all these stress.It is now dawn on me that you are trying to run me down.How could say you love will you don't have my interest at heart.All you do is give hope and later you dash it to the wall.You have started again.After the package stress is now the western union.Are you not tried of playing games with me?I went to the bank with my friend just to find out that the money you claim to have sent has been pick by someother person.Why trobuling my mind.Allow me to have rest and think of my life.This is the second chance i don't think you have another chance.Tell yourself the truth and stop playing games with me.
F*CK OFF

But I ignored his slight temper tantrum and responded to a message he had sent the day before
Quote:
Dearest Jack -

Thank you for your apology. I feel like we have been through so much together and would like to try to move forward. How could I not be still interested in you?

Jack - you said if I knew what you had gone through in these days. Could you share with me a little and help me understand what happened when you went to Lagos? I really want to be in full sympathy....it's a way I can be closer to you...does that make sense.

How is your father? I hope he is doing better.

Lad
Quote:
I wonder why you are still writing me.Tell me why i should believe you.Give one concrete reason.

Me
Quote:
Dearest Charles (lad's real name) -

Maybe the answer is a turn around of your question.....you should believe me to the same degree that you expected me to believe you. Can you tell me one concrete thing you ever said that was the truth?

Jack
Quote:
Daer Grace,
Long time no see.What truth do want from me and i did not give u.I went to the extent of giving u my real pictures to pvoe to you that am serious but u turned me round and made me look like a fool.Well i must asy that i have come to love u only if u can come out to be truthful for once.

Me
Quote:
Dear Jack/Charles -

What truth do I want from you?....well, you were never in school in the UK, were you? I think you only pretended to fall in love with me.

Lad
Quote:
Dear Grace,
Now i undrestand what you really mean.The fault came from you.I had to tell what you like.So that you have to play along.As for love i believe am really in love with you.Remember you never showed my the reall pics of yours.Therefore don't blame for hiding my real identity to you.Now if you ready for us to make start telling the truth and i will too.

Now I know we shouldn't let lads know they've been baited and I know lads lie...but here's the interesting thing - while this was going on, I sent him an ASEM telling him that I was ready to go to WU and send the payment but could find the email with the address...could he resend it? We all know a real lad will jump on that.

His response
Quote:
Who are you.I can't remember having any transaction with you.

My slightly senile old man
Quote:
Aren't you Mr. Bello's assistant. I may have made a mistake. I will call him to make sure.

Quote:
You better do that
Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic