SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My Second Bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

neptjune
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It all started when I got an standard 419 e-mail. The lads e-mails are bold and mine are in italic.

Sendt: 5. desember 2008 14:30:45
Til: [email protected]

Dear Friend, I will like to apologize for sending you this mail without seeking your permission.I am Mr. Sam Godwin Executive Director of the (CITB) Bank , Lome Togo.I have a lucrative 45 Million USD Business proposal for you, should be interested in executing this with me; indicate your interest by sending me the following:1. YOUR NAME 2. YOUR RESIDENT ADDRESS 3. YOUR OCCUPATION 4. YOUR PHONE NUMBER 5. DATE OF BIRTH 6. COUNTRY OF RESIDENT I shall then provide you with more details on this operation when I hear from you.
Sincerely, Mr. Sam Godwin

Fra: Kjell Slafserud ([email protected])
Sendt: 5. desember 2008 23:00:11

Hi,

I sent a respond earlier but you havent replied.
Did you get my email?

Fra: Mr Sam Godwin ([email protected])
Sendt: 6. desember 2008 15:14:19

Dear Kjell Slafserud,

Thanks for your response and understanding.

Kindly do understand that i have contacted you in order to use your assistance to move out this dormant funds here in the bank that belong to my late client, who died alongside with his next of kin in a ghasty Accident.

I am presenting you to the bank Boards as the Bonafide Beneficiary to my late client and will negotiate the release of his dormant funds of USD$45 Million to you with the bank Boards legally by law, without your going against any law both nationally and internationally.

However as regard to your message, below are the steps which shall enable the bank where the money was deposited to release it to you as the next of kin,

1.I will present/register you with the Bank as the living relation to my late client who is also their late customer.

2. Finishing with this first step, Management of the bank will then open up communication with you on the process/procedures of releasing this fund to you.

To enable smooth conclusion of this project, I will stand as your Lawyer here and obtain all necessary back up papers which shall enable the bank Management to approved you as the living relation which shall enhance successful release of this fund to you without delay.

Therefore, to enable me register you with the bank as the next of kin to my late client ,I will need your following information;

Age, contact address, telephone /fax number, marital Status, occupation, Company name /position etc. As soon as I receive your information mention above, I will register you with the bank , so they could open up communication directly with you about this dormant fund.

I await for your urgent respond.

Regards ,

Mr. Sam Godwin.

Sendt: 6. desember 2008 15:24:14

Dear Mr Godwin.

I thank you for your response. And I thank you for being able to be my lawyer and help trought this transaction. May God bless you.

However, I will need a written contract that states that you`re my lawyer and that you are my contact person.
I hope you can meet this requierment.
I will need this contract before handing out any personal information.

Regards Kjell S

To: [email protected]
Subject: Acknowledgement
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 08:05:04 +0000

Dear Kjell,

Thanks for your mail. I have gone through your mail content and with regards to your request, I will get back to you soon.

Regards,

Mr. Sam Godwin

Sendt: 11. desember 2008 12:09:17

1 vedlegg
Copy of t...jpg (113,3 kB)

Dear Kjell,

How are you doing today and your noble business, hope fine and ok ?

I have attached following your request, copy of the Letter of Appointment issued to me to act legally on your behalf with regards to your claim release to you by the Continental Bank of Togo . Find attached copy of the Letter of Appointment.

I wato receive your other informations as requested, so that I can proceed further to conclude your transaction successfully in your favour with the bank.

Regards,

Mr. Sam Godwin

Sendt: 11. desember 2008 12:17:16

Dear Sam,

I`m doing just great thank you very much, what about you?
My business is doing great! I got a contract worth $5million dollars last week, so I couldn`t be happier.

I gracefully thank you for you effort by getting this document.

Could you be so kind and tell me again what other information you need?

In advance thanks!

Kindest Regards
Kjell Slafserud
Co-Manager "Be Cool Managment"

"We make your event even more eventful"

Sendt: 11. desember 2008 17:35:48

1 vedlegg
Claim Rel...jpg (92,9 kB)

Dear Kjell,

Thanks for your mail and also for the confirmation of receipt of the document i sent to you.

As things stand right now with the bank, Pls down load the bank attached form and have this fill properly with your informations ,so that the Boards of the bank can be able to process the issue of their Approval to you on this claim, whilst, pls let me know on the below :

1. Acording to the bank Boards, they would like to know if you can be able to come down to their bank and sign off the release paper works of your claim with their bank here in Lome - Togo.

2. Alternatively, should you not be available to come down to Togo as invited, they shall permit you to conclude the release of this inherited funds to your bank with any of their affiliate office in Europe, were you can travel easily to and conclude the release formalities of this total funds to your bank .

Do kindly let me know your choose so that i can communicate this back to the bank Boards.

Regards,

Mr. Sam Godwin.

Sendt: 13. desember 2008 10:47:18

Dear Kjell,

How are you doing today and your business, hope fine and ok ?.

Note that I am still waiting to hear from you pls, with regards to my last mail message sent to you. Have you filled the bank form yet ? Do advise and kindly get back to me so that i can proceed back to the bank to conclude my meeting with the Boards.

Most Importantly, i will need to hear from you on the bank questions !

Regards,

Mr. Sam Godwin.

Sendt: 16. desember 2008 08:47:53

Mr Godwin!

I`m feeling a little down since I haven`t heard from you. I`m a bit worried.
Are you okay Dear friend?

Med vennlig hilsen/With kind regards
Be Cool Event Managment
Kjell Slafserud
Co-Manager/Main Account Department
Oslo/
Phone: +47 228933100
Direct: +47 228933102
Direct E-mail: [email protected]
Main E-Mail: [email protected]xx
Fax: +47 228933109

Be Cool Event Managment AS
Hovedkontor/Head Office: Oslo
Org.nr./Org.no: 9871 1248 6891. MVA/VAT
Foretaksregisteret/Register of Business Enterprises

Sendt: 16. desember 2008 14:56:39

Dear Kjell,

Thanks for your mail. I am the one that should be asking you this, because i have sent you a mail that the bank would like you to fill a change of Ownership form so that the bank Boards can issue an Approval to your name on the release of this funds. Pls confirm if you have received the form i sent to you or not ?.

Most Importantly, the bank Boards in the last meeting i held with them said, your presence to sign the release paper work of this inherited funds to your name and also to reactivate the dormant account to your name as the new bonafide beneficiary so that the funds can be release and transfer to your account immediately after your signing the release documents with their bank , will be needed.

So my question is this, can you be able to come down to Lome - Togo to sign this release papers and reactivate the dormant account upfront to your name or alternatively, should the bank Boards permit you to conclude this there in Europe at any of their affiliate office in London - UK or Madrid Spain ? Pls advise and urgently get back to me,so that i can communicate with the bank Boards.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Mr. Sam Godwin.
Tel : + 228 - 911 - 36 - 59.

Fra: Kjell Slafserud ([email protected]
Sendt: 16. desember 2008 15:03:12

I am a little confused.

I have sent the information to the bank THREE times. But I haven`t got any response.
I`m starting to feel a little nervous. I might suspect that the police might investigate this!!

Be Cool Event Managment
Kjell Slafserud
Co-Manager/Main Account Department
Oslo/
Direct E-mail: [email protected]
Main E-Mail: [email protected]

Sendt: 16. desember 2008 15:06:42

Dear Kjell,

I got your swift response. Note I expected you to have informed me that you have sent this to the bank since I am your legal representative on this claim releasement to you. Nevertheless, i will check with the bank and will get back to you shortly.

Do await to hear from me soon.

Regards,

Mr. Sam Godwin.

Sendt: 16. desember 2008 15:13:01

I BEG OF YOUR HELP!!!

I have figured out why the bank haven`t recived my e-mails!!

I have a serious problem. My wife just called me and I have been suspected for a 1st degree murder and a multi million fraud by the NSPF!! I don`t know why the hell they will suspect me for such a thing!!!!

Since you are the only one who doesn`t know me in real life, I take a chance by contacting you and plead for your help.
I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY!

Can you help me??? I will give you half of all my possesions if you can help!!!

I`M DESPERATE!!!

PLEASE RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, TIME IS SHORT!!!!

Kjell

Sendt: 16. desember 2008 15:23:54

Dear Kjell,

I got your mail, but a little disgused !. I don't understand what problem you are talking about, but should you insist , i may be of help to you in an honest way .

You may call me pls to enable me know how to be of help to you .

Call me soon !.

Mr. Sam Godwin
Tel : +228 - 911 - 36 - 59.

Sendt: 16. desember 2008 15:27:24

Are you crazy!!??

I can`t use a phone!! My wife sent me an email where she told me that they are tracing my atm card, my phone, even my car!!
those bastards!

FUCK! I don`t know what to do!

Please pretend that you don`t know me, forget me!!
I must handle this myself, I can`t drag an innocent bystander like you in to this.
I`m really sorry that I told you!

May god bless you my friend. Please pray for me!

Kjell

*IN THE MEANWHILE I HAVE SENT HIM AN EMAIL FROM MY "WIFE" ELISABETH.

Fra: Elisabeth Slafserud ([email protected])
Sendt: 16. desember 2008 15:39:37

Dear,

You don`t know me but my name is Elisabeth Slafserud and I`m the wife of Kjell Slafserud.
As you already know Kjell is wrongly accused of a terrible crime and many, many police officers are now trying to hunt him down.

He gave me your e-mail adress trought a code in an e-mail so our communication is safe.
You might wonder why he doesn`t turn himself in when he is innocent?
There is more behind this then we first imagined. It`s has been planted evidence in his office, and everyone thinks that he did it.
But I know it in my heart that he is innocent, and I will do everyting I can to help my husbond!

But I have to ask you to help us both. For starters we will need a safe place to go to. We have 1$million dollars in a hidden briefcase, so money isn`t a problem.
The only problem is to get across the boarder, but we will figure something out.

I think that we can get in contact with a pilot that can fly us to your country, but that is a bit unsure for the moment.

Could you please help us?

Elisabeth

Subject: RE: Please dear
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:09:48 +0000

I am sorry to say, i do not know your person and how do you expect me to believe you to be the wife of whom you claim to be ?.

I wait for better clarifications from you on the above .

Fra: Elisabeth Slafserud ([email protected]
Sendt: 18. desember 2008 14:58:42

Dear Sam

I beg of you. You must help us!
I have been contacted by my husbond and he said that everything is under control, but we still need help!
He said that he was in contact with you earlier today, so I`ll guess everything is ok.

But time is still short, could you please let me know if you hear from him?

Kindest Regards
Elisabeth Slafserud

Subject: RE: Please dear
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:24:21 +0000

Listen who so ever you may be, i do not know or have any knowledge of Mr. Kjell or whatever you said his name was.

Pls do not contact me again or else i will report you to the Authority here in my country.

Regards,

Mr. Sam Godwin.

*HERE ENDS THE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN SAM AND ELISABETH. OF COURSE SAM IS CURIOUS WHO THIS ELISABETH IS SO HE ASKS KJELL

Sendt: 17. desember 2008 16:13:51

Hello Kjell,

I got your mail and also another mail from one Elizabeth who claimed to be your wife, i told her that I do not know or understand her request better.

Is this true, is this person your wife as claimed ? You are to advise me better on this regards and also make a better clarification to me about this , before i can proceed with such person. Again i checked with the bank and till date, they have not received any forms of your as claimed and the bank Boards are still waiting to know if you can complete the release of this inherited funds to yourself this month or not ?

Pls get back to me and advise on the above.

Regards,

Sam Godwin.

*I DIDNT CARE TO ANSWER FOR A WHILE, THEN SAM SENDS ME ANOTHER E-MAIL

Sendt: 18. desember 2008 14:31:00

Dear Kjell,

How are you doing today ?.

I mail to remind you that i am still waiting to hear from you, did you received my last mail message sent to you ? Do confirm this pls !.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mr. Sam Godwin.

*WELL KJELL IS WANTED FOR MURDER AND FRAUD, HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK HE IS DOING SAM? I DIDN`T CARE TO ANSWER THIS ONE, I WANTED TO LET HIM SWEAT A LITTLE. AGAIN HE SENT ME AN E-MAIL

Sendt: 19. desember 2008 11:20:43

Listen Kjell,

i don't understand what is going on with your side, but all i want to let you know is this, the bank Boards are waiting to hear from you with regards to their question, can you come down to Togo to sign off the release paper work of this inheritance funds to your bank account, Alternatively should they have their correspondence banking office in Europe further release this inherited funds to you.

Advise me on this regards and stop wasting my previous time !.

Regards,

Mr. Sam Godwin.

Sendt: 19. desember 2008 11:43:22

Are you not reading my e-mails???

I AM WANTED BY THE NORWEGIAN POLICE FOR A CRIME I DIDN`T COMMIT!
I don`t have time for this right now. I have asked you for help several times, but it seems like you ignore my cry for help!

And I`m starting to suspect that you`re helping the police!!
I might be able to complete the transaction, but then I will need a token of trust!

Kjell

*MEANWHILE I HAVE SENT HIM AN E-MAIL FROM MY COMPANY WHO IS EAGER TO KNOW WHERE I AM.

Fra: Be Cool Event Managment ([email protected]
Sendt: 18. desember 2008 14:53:32

Sir,

It has come to our attention that you have been in contact with a former employer of us.
His name is Mr Kjell Slafserud and he is wanted by the Norwegian Goverment for a first degree murder and fraud. We don`t know where is loctated.
We do however don`t know the content of your contact with each other. But you`re name appear in his contact list.

We need to know what you two have been discussing. We need to know EVERY detail. If you are to be contacted by anyone else, claim that you have never been in contact with Kjell what so ever. This is VERY important.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES REPLY FROM E-MAIL SENT FROM HIS WIFE ELISABETH SLAFSERUD! We suspect that her e-mail adress is being hacked by the police and in that way they can trace your ip-adress.

Pleas send us copies of all the e-mail you have recieved from Kjell. This is urgent!!!

Be Cool Event Managment
Oslo/
Main E-Mail: [email protected]

Subject: RE: Require your seriousness on this transaction
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:08:24 +0000

Dear Kjell,

I do not work with any police nor trying to track your person, pls stop been negative in your taughts toward me . I am only a fiduciary bank agent that has been appointment by the bank Boards to legally assist your person on the release of your unclaim funds to you by law.

I am willing to help you as claim on your problem, you can trust my person to this effect, but your ideal of giving your wife my email does not make sense to me,because i have nothing to do with that, in the first place how did your firm get to know my email address and contacted me on your behalf, i assumed you are the person again that have given them my email address,and here you talking about trust ? .

Nevertheless, you must act maturely should you insist for my help on your present situation, but most importantly on your transaction present status , without your presence, i can still help you conclude this with the bank ,but only that the documentation fees procurement, legalisation of your person with the bank Boards and legal team and notarisation of the documentation fees will be pay by your person so that I can then conlude the formalities on the release of your unclaim inherited funds to you by law.

Let me hear from you soon with your ideal and suggestion, so that i can be able to proceed further on this transaction on your behalf.

Regards,

Mr. Sam Godwin;

Sendt: 20. desember 2008 02:07:25

I`m going to stop being negative?
Here I am, suspected for a crime i didn`t commit. It is you who said that I shouldn`t be wasting you time.
I try the best I can to avoid the police, so forgive me if I seem, a little negative.

I haven`t given your email adress away to anyone!! Why on earth would I do that?
You are my only hope, if I can learn to trust you 100%.

My company is a bunch of assholes. Have they really sent you an e-mail? What did it say?

Kjell

* I HAVE LOST SOME 2-3 EMAILS (F*#") , BUT THE BASIC CONTENT IS THAT I HAVE ESCAPED TO POLAND AND ARE TRYING TO GET TO SPAIN. UNDER IS SAM REPLY ON THAT MATTER

Subject: My Reply & urgent meeting outcome held with the bank Boards
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:38:40 +0000

Hello Kjell,

Thanks for your mail. Mores on your update. I will be waiting to hear from you once you arrived spain as said.

Everything is ok from my side and I even hold a meeting with the bank Boards yesterday on your transaction concern and they said your inherited account has been dormant for years and will require you to reactivate this upfront with USD$10,500 upon your arrival to your name as the newly bonafide beneficiary to the deceased customer of the bank. I told them that I will communicate this to your person immediately.

So pls bear this in mind when coming, because it is very important.

I will wait to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Sam .

Sendt: 2. januar 2009 09:01:28

Hello Sam and good morning to you!

Again, thank you for your reply. Hope that you are doing ok.

As a matter of fact I arrived in spain yesterday by train. I`m currently in Girona, a few miles south of Barcelona.
So everything is good so far.
I`m not going to Barcelona as planned, I can easily fly from the Girona Costa Brava airport, so I only need to book a a ticket.
I can`t say exactly when at the moment, I have to figure something out first. By the way, will you meet me at the airport?

Thank you for meeting with the bank. I have a briefcase containing USD$50,000, so that won`t be a problem. And as you said I won`t get any trouble with the customs, right?

I will await your prompt respond.

Kjell S

Sendt: 2. januar 2009 10:52:27

Hello Kjell,

Thanks for your mail. Moreso for your updates. Yes all that you are going to do is book your ticket for Lome - Togo as i told you. Immediately after you have book this, endeavour to let me know your Flight Arrival Schedule so that i can be at the Airport to welcome you .

Yes on the Customs here at the Airport, upon your arrival to the Lome Airport ,what you are going to do is that just tell them that you are an Investor and also visiting the country for business and pleasure. With this means, they cannot over question your person upon your arrival. Most Importantly, note that upon your arrival to the Airport, the Immigration will only ask you to stamp your passport for Visa Entry for the duration of days that you are going to stay here in Togo.

Per your accomodation, I will make a hotel reservation for you upon receipt of your arrival schedule, because it is with this, that the hotel management will view and reserve an hotel room or suit for your person before your arrival to Lome. So pls do bear this on your mind and eneavour to forward me the arrival schedule.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Sam.
NB: Can you call me on my tel : +228- 911 -36 -59, if YES, then kindly do so upon receipt of this mail.

*I SENT HIM A NEW E-MAIL FROM BE COOL EVENTS. THIS TIME FROM THE SECURITY OFFICER MR FELIX RUTHER WHO WANTS TO CAPTURE KJELL AT ALL COST AND OFFERS SAM 15.000 DOLLARS IF HE HELP WITH INFORMATION LEADING TO THE CAPTURE OF KJELL. I ASSUMED THAT HE WOULD ACCEPT THE OFFER AND CO-OPERATE WITH FELIX RUTHER... I ASSUMED WRONG ( I SEND A LETTER AS A PDF. FILE FROM MR RUTHER, DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD IT HERE)

Sendt: 2. januar 2009 11:01:36

Hello Kjell,

Did you received my forwarded mail message sent to you ? Confirm this pls.

One Felix from your company have sent me that forwarded message, I did ignore replying back to him and have to forward this to you.

Regards,
Sam

Sendt: 2. januar 2009 12:16:30

Sam,

This is worse than I thought. Mr Ruther is the security chief at my old company and he is also the son of the company president, and now he got your e-mail adress. I`m so sorry that you had to recieve that e-mail and I thank you so much for forwarding it to me. Now I can trust you with my life.
I`m also glad you didn`t got tempted by the money he offers you , you must undertstand that he is a lying jackal! He wouldn`t give they money to you, he would just have used you for his own purpose.
I pray to God that he won`t find me, because if he does I`m afraid he might try to kill me. Therfor I can need some protection. Is it difficult to buy firearms in your country? I would feel a lot safer with a handgun.

I will go to the airport tomorrow and try to book a ticket. I can risk to buy tickets online, because they might trace the payment.
So I will bring cash to the airport. And now I know that I won`t have problems when I arrived in your country as well. That is good news.
I don`t have a telephone at the moment, but I will try to buy a mobilephone tomorrow. I have written down your telephone number, so I might be able to call you tomorrow.

Dear Sam, You have brought some light into my rather darkned life, and I thank you so much for all your efforts. I really do.
But I do have one request. If feel bad that I have to ask this of you, but I`m starting to feel a little paranoid.
Since you`re going to meet me at the airport and I will bring a briefcase with a lot of money, I will need a photo of you. And you have to hold something that proves that it is really you.
For example a note with my name or something. I ask of this not because I don`t trust you, but to be pre-cautious. I hope you understand.
Could you arrange such a thing for me? Hope you don`t get offende by my request Sam.

Regards

Kjell

Sendt: 3. januar 2009 12:40:22

Hello Kjell,

I got your mail. As i told you, I am a straight forward person in my dealing with other people ,because I have my name and dignity to protect. So thank you for your trusting me once again.

Further, I will await to receive your call today as said and also your phone number. Moreso for your Flight arrival schedule upon your booking for your flight today as said.

In reply to your question, note my dear brother trust is of divine, As i trusted you,so also you have to trust me either, I can send you my passport photo, so that you can know me better upon your arrival to Lome airport or hold a sign ( A large paper with your name written on it) so that upon your arrival to the Lome Airport, at the arrival's terminal, you can know that it is me. Do advised on any of the above that you may wish me to use !!!.

I will awaits your immediate reply to this mail.

Regards,

Sam.
Tel:+228 - 911 -36 -59.

*I DIDNT RESPOND ON THIS ONE

Sendt: 4. januar 2009 18:23:52

Hello Kjell,

How are you today ?. I mail to remind you that I am still waiting to hear from you since yesterday as you promised .

Kindly pls get back to me soon.

Regards,

Sam.

Sendt: 5. januar 2009 00:17:12

Dear Sam,

I`m sorry for not to have replied sooner, but I have been busy trying to find a new passport. I need a spanish one.
The hotel I stayed in for the weekend didn`t have internet connection.

I didn`to the airport either, I starting to feel a little ill. I think I`m gonna see a doctor tomorrow.
Regarding the photo. I`m sorry but a passport can easily be faked, so I must insist that you send me NEW photo with you and an item of my choice.
Due to the circumstances I`m sure you will understand, my friend.

I will be awaiting that photo!

Kjell

* I THOUGHT I HAVE SPOKED HIM OFF. BUT A FEW DAYS LEATER HE REPLIED

Sendt: 7. januar 2009 18:22:03

Hello Kjell,

I got your mail and your attached direction of photo. First and formost before my taking this picture as you have said or directed, i will like to have the below informations to prove sign of goodfaith from your person :

1. Flight Schedule of your arrival to Lome Togo from Spain as already been booked by your person. Note you said you have booked this since three days ,so by now, I assume you should have the arrival itinary with you.

2. A copy of your passport and or, try to take a new picture and hold the sign " Sam Godwin is my friend", this to enable me know that it is truely you and also to identify your person upon your arrival to my country.

3. You have promised to call me , but up till now, there has been no call from your person not even your phone number as promised. So you must call me and provide me with your telephone number.

Upon my receipt of the above, I will send you the said requested photo of yours as a sign of goodfaith from my person. I hope my request can be meet by you immediately ,so that we can proceed further pls.

Regards,

Sam.

*YES, HE IS ON TO ME. DAMN!

Sendt: 7. januar 2009 22:53:42

Hi Sam,

1. i never said that I have booked the ticket, I said that I didn`t go to the airport because I felt ill.
I was supposed to buy the ticket yesterday, but I didn`t hear from you so I didn`t dare.

2. I have said that I`ve been trying to get a new passport. I can`t risk to have any real id on me, in cause of any event that involves the police.

3. I have promised to call when I get a phone! It`s not that easy to get a mobile phone & number without proper id.

And why do you come with these request? It isn`t you that is going to a foreign country. It isn`t you that have a briefcase with a lot of money.

It is me who is doing all the risk here, it is me who is taking all the heat. Ì`ll guess our contact with each other ends here. You failed to meet my simple request, and I did say that I can`t risk any more now.

Bye for now. Hope you find someone else to help you.

************* END ********* STILL AWAITING A REPLY***
BUT I THINK I HAVE HEARD THE LAST OF MR GODWIN.

My second bait. I hoped to get a picture, but failed. Well, win and lose.
Maybe I`m lucky the next time.
Sorry if you think this bait was lame, but I`m working on it.

Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol nice job! clapping

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN [email protected]= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - [email protected] West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice bait.

Quote:
try to take a new picture and hold the sign " Sam G0dwin is my friend",
perhaps this lad has been baited before? Laughing

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr [email protected] [email protected]
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
neptjune
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I belive so. Hehe. Damn! I could almost taste that picture!
Does anyone has any tips in how to aquire a picture of the lad holding a sign?

Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@neptjune

Check out the Eater University forum.

Lots of help threads about all manners of baiting. Very Happy

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN [email protected]= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - [email protected] West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic