SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Unprecedented!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Suckmesideways
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I sent my lad a bank transfer on Monday and have gone back and forth with him as my character tries to send him a scan of the transfer confirmation. The first attempt was just a junk file. On the second attempt, I sent him this little number I quickly made up in photoshop:

http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=corrupttransfergh9.jpg

Well, he was very apologetic and even sent the file back to me to show me he's not lying about not being able to see the image, AND he gave me the password to his e-mail account Shocked so that I could go in and see for myself!!!

Oh the possibilities are endless! Any suggestion from my twisted colleagues are of course welcome!

"I am really happy we have such a wonderful being like you."

"Your are favoured by his Grace"
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mate, if I were you, I'd delete that password and forget you ever had it. While it may be debatable whether his giving it to you amounts to his giving you legal permission to access his account, there is no guarantee that a LEO will see it that way.

Here at Eater we strictly forbid discussing entering lads' email accounts as it is quite illegal in most parts of the world.

Please take my advice, and take the high road. They are the lawbreakers - we cannot stoop to their level.

HOWEVER - great file, love the modality. Keep it up! Very Happy

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Suckmesideways, as Jen Derbender says, don't go logging in to the lads email account, for one, if the lad is being monitored by law enforcement, which any number of lads might be at any given time, the LEO will be logging the IP's that are used to login to his account, or maybe you want a visit from the feds asking you why you were accessing it?

I'll lock this on my way out and leave it here for information purposes for newer members.

[edit]

Editeding to add this by Redshoes17 for information purposes, the same applies, if you are given a password, do not enter the account:

Quote:
It is not unusual for a lad to give a password to his account to his victim for purposes of trust, especially with the romance lads. They do it to "prove" to the victim that the lad is trustworthy and not corresponding with any other women. Of course the victim will be the only one in that account that the lad is corresponding with.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic