SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tin foil helmet contest (We have a winner, and an update.)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I change my ID to "Lad" do I get a consolation prize?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ PF - You don't have to give me the Premium Membership. I actually haven't been able to be around much, and didn't even know he was going for a tinfoil hat pic from our lads. I just wanted to post it when I saw it in my inbox, 'cause I found out this contest was a race.

Ah, screw it. Give it to me, PF. If the fat loser cared enough, he'd log in on weekends

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It is a done deal, it should show up soon.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobcat, unlucky!

Time for the winners song (to the tune of "The Sun Has Got its Hat On")

I've got my tinfoil hat on
Hip hip hip hooray
My tinfoil hat protects me from
Your mind affecting ray!

Well done!
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am happy to announce that the second entry, submitted by BobCat, has been awarded a premium membership by an anonymous member.

Congrats!

(It may take a day or two to get it sorted, so please be patient.)

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! *dances for joy*

*looks forward to getting the s00per sekrit dec0der r1ng(TM)* Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BobCat wrote:
s00per sekrit dec0der r1ng(TM)*

"s00per sekrit dec0der r1ng(TM)" not included.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
"s00per sekrit dec0der r1ng(TM)" not included.

I'll send you a s00per sekrit dec0der r1ng(TM)... have you ever heard of Parc3l D1rect? Very Happy

I'll just need you to send me the $500 processing fee via Western Onion....

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

OK, I'll send a check from one of my lads Razz Just make sure you send the overpayment to the shipper Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, BobCat and thank you, anonymous donor! Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Thanks!

And thanks to the anonymous donor too Smile

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's just great how Ima just totally ignores all of my hard work. Real nice, Eater.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to both winners!!!

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
Ah, screw it. Give it to me, PF. If the fat loser cared enough, he'd log in on weekends

You rat bastard! I worked SO hard on this. I mean, there were days and days of emails along with hours of grueling calls. Okay, it was one email. This is what I sent:

Quote:
I have a favour to ask you. We are getting together some new photos for each of our clients. We are trying to get some really fun things going here at our company.

I have an urgent request from you. Can you take a picture like the one in the attached? You have to have a hat made out of tinfoil.

If you or one of your associates take a picture just like the one I attached, you are eligible to win our contest. The prize is that your job will be done free with express shipping. This means that all of the shipping for your printing will be done at no cost to you. This will substantially cut down on your cost.

Anyway, I need the photo by this weekend if possible. I can promise that if you enter, you will win. You can pose yourself or have an associate. So, it would behoove you to enter as it will save you tons of money in the end.

Thanks!

Edmond

It's nice to have a lad that believes everything you write. Laughing

Quote:
I think it's just great how Ima just totally ignores all of my hard work. Real nice, Eater.

Hey, if you got ignored as often as Ima does, it might feel nice to ignore someone once in a while.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I already said it to the Prof, but since you worked so hard on it, I guess I better tell you too...Congrats, jojo!! Great job!! Lot's of effort!! Laughing

And congrats to you too, BobCat! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, BobCat! Thanks wonderful mystery donor! Very Happy

Prof and JoJo, you guys both owe me a favor, as I was the one who told Prof it was a speed contest, and I allowed you to use my space to post up the pic quickly, and beat the rest of the competition. Cool

And as for my favor requests. I'm asking you both to say something sweet and nice to Ima, even if it kills you. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
something sweet and nice to Ima

There.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay Slaphappy, I'll admit that I've seen worse women than Ima.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Prof the Photo-thief goes gold just because he was able to lift a picture from Jojo? Granted, in his drunken state that probably took him a couple of hours to do, but this is a moral outrage!!! We're rewarding dishonesty here.

If he hadn't spent his money on male-hookers and cheap scotch he could have bought his own Premium. All you're doing is encouraging him.

Now if someone would like to run a competition seeing how much shit a lad can get in a car, I expect my name to go gold when my Premium runs out in a couple of weeks time.

Here's my winning entry that I stole off the net.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly, it's not often I agree with you. But Prof's photostealing is no different than lad like behaviour. What a shame that he would steal from me. I am the one who taught him how to bait. I taught him all he knows. Wait, that's not saying much.

Prof is a THIEF! Ban HIM!

Goat

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
But Prof's photostealing is no different than lad like behaviour.

Jojo. I never agree with you, but you're spot on. He's vermin.
When he posted the photo he may as well have written this PM to Pastor Frank:

Quote:
Hello Dear,
My name is Prof, i saw your competition today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can reply me i will send you my picture and i believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above so you can pay my Premium.
Yours Truly,
Prof

I too agree that he should be banned.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
What a shame that he would steal from me.

Steal from you?, the turd cost me a case of beer. I say we chuck him off of the nearest bridge. Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's do it PF. I am sure Prof is just going to trade it for a case of beer anywho. What a thief! He made me work long, hard hours!

Goat

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed

@Prof: I'm so sorry for my oversight. I apologize. Congratulations on your premium membership! Very Happy that you won by using Jojo's photo

@Jojo: Thank you. You know why. Wink

@SlapHappy: Thank you for cashing in your favor to ask them to be nice to me. Regarding the result: Rolling Eyes Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic