SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads and invoices Redux

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads have always apparently had problems with invoices - confusing them with receipts a lot of the time - and when you get one, it tends to be of the quality shown here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=155013

Recently one Lad took it a step further. It began when the CBN's Mart1ns 3ze contacted about his contract payment. There was some discussion of the $5000+ that Mal had already paid, and the $1800 fee that was needed this time, and Mal finally wrote:

Quote:
This $1800 would be the third processing fee that I paid to your bank.
I want an invoice this time. I've taken too much on trust.

No bookie would give odds for the Lad's reaction (emphasis added):

Quote:
Your mail was received and the contents noted, of course you will be given an invoice after payment, have you�never been given an invoice over the previous payments you made?you are supposed to be given an invoice for proff of payment of any charges incase you are been askedto pay same your invoice will explain better.

Mal snapped back:

Quote:
Of course I will get a invoice BEFORE payment. I never asked for invoices for the previous payments before and I never got receipts for them either, which is why I want an invoice from you! Get one to me immediately - do you understand?

The Lad's reaction was... send the money to someone else:

Quote:
Further to our last email of saturday am in contact with the CBN account officer Mr�3kwea10r Bas1l Chukwud1 who travelled for official assignment in Anambra state of Nigeria to stay in two weeks said�you can aswel send the money to his secretary in his department.
NAME: JUST1N 0KWUD1R1 0K0R0.
ADDREES:TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS NIGERIA.
QUESTION:WHICH BANK.
ANSWER:CBN.
After sending you send the payment inofrmation to me so the payment will commence by our affliate bank before 24hours.

Well that just won't do!

Quote:
I don't give a hairy rat's butt who you tell me to send the money to.
Without a gorram invoice you get no money! Do you understand me?

I got something for that...(emphasis added):

Quote:
Your email was received and we are attaching blank invoice to you when you make the payment it will be signed accordingly.

Shocked

I had to slap him:

Quote:
I cannot believe that you would believe that this piece of crap is good for an invoice. Send me a proper one if you expect me to take you seriously.

Somehow I don't think they'll ever understand.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
"No part of this invoice should be printed or renitted to any non reliable person"

Actually, that's the part that would have convinced me Laughing
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I looked at that bit more closely... I'm half-convinced it's actually "non valuable person".

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic