SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Serious question about chest pain I'm having.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that you've had it seen to and you're home again, a few bits of advice:

Eat foods that contain potassium - bananas, peaches, plums, nectarines, green leafy veggies. I don't know what kind of potassium supplement they gave you in the ER, but the pills they gave me were enormous. The nurse cut them in half (against regs) because she was afraid I'd choke.

Pay attention to your body's signals. Know what "normal" (for you) feels like, and seek professional advice when things stray farther from normal than is comfortable.

See a doctor on a regular basis - at least once a year. Take the doctor's advice, or seek a second opinion, but don't just let things go.

I'm not going to tell you to quit smoking. That's a decision you have to come to on your own. You will never quit until you really truly want to.

The first three bits of advice come from personal experience, so I do know what I'm talking about. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
Now that you've had it seen to and you're home again, a few bits of advice

^^^ everything Titania said, & stop postwhoring. If you get chest pains again, turn the bloody computer off Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
GotNoCash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I though general chat was for anything but scambaiting. As far as postwhoring....I guess I don't fully understand that. I figured if I started the thread and people were commenting in it that it gives me every right to comment back. Hence the term "general chat".

Like I said, my apologizes........ when your unemployed with no insurance and limited funds........ I guess I was asking in case it wasn't anything serious so I wouldn't go into more debt than I am already in. So I'll be on my way. You all have your fun.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got no cash
dont let them worry you you have done alot and you seem to know your puter skills you are welcome here by many

unless you have walked in some one elses shoes you should not judge

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GotNoCash, the postwhoring comment isn't an insult. It is lighthearted banter. You had numerous concerned responses, so don't be offended.

I am glad you are okay. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotnocash - I'm glad you're ok. I too, thought that the 'postwhoring' comment was meant in a friendly, jokey way. The main thing is that you're ok. I'm really glad that you got it sorted.

I used to get severe chest pains when i was in my late 20's (skinny vegetarian but a smoker and ex.anorexic) and I was scared (at the time) that the smoking or starvation had damaged my heart. But then I noticed that the chest pains always happened when I was at work or when I was at home thinking about work!

I changed my job for a less stressful one and the pains went away.

Anyway, I'm just glad you're ok. Take care! Very Happy

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey gotnocash.

We are all very glad you are doing better and we are not trying to run you off in anyway! LOL..
The more members and baiters we have the better Eater is and the more unhappy the lads are. Wink

Some of the most admired members of Eater are postwhores and proud of it. It is a comment made in fun not a put down.

No insult was meant to you. Now come back and post some more.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GNC, the comments about posting were meant to say that instead of posting you should have been on your way to the ER or Urgent Care. Smile

I don't know where you live, but in most states in the US, there is an insurance program called Medicaid. (In California, for some unknown reason, it's called Medi-Cal.) Depending on your financial situation, you may be eligible for 100% coverage of your medical expenses. You may have to go to a County facility, but better a County facility and alive than being afraid of the charges and dying as a result.

Please don't take offense at what people have said here. We are all relieved that the problem wasn't life-threatening, and relief makes people act a little differently from normal. Smile

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

custom tag... "heart-attack and back"

even if it wasn't actually one

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm happy to hear you're OK Very Happy
I understand that having no insurance is a huge thing- that can lead to a lot of debt, but chest pain is not something to mess around with. Sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got No, I am glad you got checked out and are doing okay. I am also glad you posted here afterward.

I know what was really happening, you were wishing you could be on your bike! I've got a couple of inches of snow on the ground and wish the same thing. (No actual pain here though.) Wink

I hope the job situation works out for you!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dramaqueen wrote:

Some of the most admired members of Eater are postwhores and proud of it.

Exhibit A:

Quote:
Scam Patroller

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic