SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Phone A Friend

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my better half is due to appear on 'Who wants to be a millionaire' later this month and one of her tasks is to find 5 phone a friends, now when it comes to Sport & Music there are no end of people you can choose from but other 'subjects' are proving more difficult

for instance History
1 friend only does Napoleonic history another naval history

1 others area of expertise is 'The Simpsons' - how likely is that

but if you could offer your services in a particular subject what would that most likely cover

mine would be observational astronomy

and please no scam letters when she wins a million Laughing

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't really have any particular area, I'm just one of these that has a good general knowledge. I'm forever sat at home watching Millionaire and Weakest Link and screaming obscenities at the idiots that managed to get on there somehow. I just don't know where they find some of those imbeciles! Laughing
I used to like 15 to 1... there were some really good questions on there. I'm a bit of a shark at pub quizzes. Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My brother was on 15-1, not much of a claim to fame i know Confused

pony pony Mortar x18
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It is if his name was William G Stewart.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spend quite a bit of time (40+ Hrs per week) with prostitutes. If you think there may be any questions about prostitution, I could probably help.

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^male or female Wink

I possibly phrased it wrong, I wasn't angling for volunteers just wondered who had strengths in certain areas

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I work at a legal Nevada brothel. Female.

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a PaF when one of my colleagues was on the show a few years back.
He got up to £16,000, was asked which novel featured "Room 101". He didn't know, and phoned someone else who didn't know either. A mistake that cost him at least £16,000.
I'd been on Fifteen to one three times, so I never understood why he didn't choose me.

EDIT: Can she wear a 419Eater T-shirt?

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty good with Science and Technology questions, and like Mugatu, have pretty good all around knowledge. I would defer to Mugatu's penchant for trivia shows, however, and would pick him over me if the choice comes down to it. He's probably a bit smarter than me as well. Unless the subject is Cats. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have served as a phone friend (however, more than 2 years ago, and I didn't get called, some other phone-friend of "my" candidate did), since I am rather specialized in classical music. However likely that may be...

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Military History, First and Second World Wars and the Falklands

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd get a group together to take the call. That way you have more than one person to answer the question.

Now what was this with the working gals?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just keep Google running in the background. When/ if the call comes through, 1 person speaks, other is frantically searching Google for the answer.

That's only if you are really stuck.

I like to think I have a good general knowledge, and I'm quite handy at Geography based questions.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In pub quizzes I tend to score well in all areas except sport and music. My expertise is in computing, but I'm confident in modern history, politics, and intellectual property law as well.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It really is quite fascinating, working at a brothel... The hell of it is that I don't believe anything the ladies tell me any more than I believe anything that lads tell me.

mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It always drives me nuts when the person reading the question takes more than half the time reading and rereading irrelevant bits of the question. Just give the person the keywords of the question and let 'em Google, already!

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i know very little about anything, but i gotta tell you, i am damn fast on google. whenever i watch it and a question comes up, i can usually find the answer within 15 seconds... if that would help then im glad to help

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a bachelors in History (American and European) and a masters in Library Science. Plus I work in the Genealogy, History, Archives Department of a library. I work all day long examing history, collecting historical facts and helping people research history. Unfortunately I may be on the wrong side of the Ocean for you (USA here).

Good luck to your better half on the show!

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i remember watching an episode of WWTBAM for like 2000 and a guy phoned a friend and the guy was on the computer typing it in and you could hear it and stuff...

and then at the time up (answer not found) regis was like "were you putting the question into some kind of machine?"

LOL

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic