SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nicole Still Missing in Syria (serious)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year, everyone.

I hope some of you have heard of Nicole Vienneau, a Canadian traveler, who has gone missing in Syria. She was last seen March 31, 2007. If you have any contacts in/to Syria (or any neighboring country), or if you have been traveling in Syria/Lebanon/Jordan/Iraq/Turkey in 2007 (or later), please, read this link and see some pictures too. Her brother's blog has more info on the case. He has been looking for people who might have met Nicole and that search has been done mainly by volunteers all around the world. You also can become a sleuth with your basic computer skills!

I have some personal reasons why Nicole's disappearance touches me and I feel terrible for not being able to help very much. What makes everything really disgusting, is that Nicole's family has been targeted by scammers who claim to know what has happened to her.

ImageImage

Finally, if you have seen Nicole (see the pics above) during her travel in the Middle East or after that anywhere in the world, fill this "form" or contact her brother (his e-mail is here). You can also PM me if necessary. Smile

Thanks.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Niagara, O roar again! wrote:
What makes everything really disgusting, is that Nicole's family has been targeted by scammers who claim to know what has happened to her.

That is so sick Sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for posting this. I don't have any practical help or advice, but I think it's good that you're raising awareness for this.

Thank you

My friend was lost abroad. He was held hostage and he didn't come home. I hope that your friend will be ok.

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the ones we like to hurt most. Mofo's taking advantage of people that are grasping at straws. I can't bring back Nicole for you, but getting even with this scamming scum, one way or the other: count me in!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no help for finding Nicole Vienneau, if there is anything someone can do behind a computer, let me know, I got the time to do it for now.
But.... if you have some info on that lowlife that's trying to cash in on it I'm game. That's just what I need, a personal edge to make his life miserable or worse. If.. count me in, please.

EDIT: Seems that that scam problem was solved a long time ago
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070816/vienneau_syrians_070816/20070816/

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This story is one that is very sad.
I'm sorry there is nothing I can do to help.
I can only wish the best and hope for her safe return.
Sad
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Ditto! Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats tragic. My heart goes out to the family. I hope the Syrians who emailed the family get some sort of severe punishment.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was in Turkey (in march) for a couple weeks in 2007

this is just awful, idk what i would do in that guys situation...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic