SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Declining writing styles ....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't normally look back at the writing style of an original opening Lad Script and compare it with his latest mail ..... mainly because I just make things up as I go along.

Just compare this Doctor from London's opening script ... he is a craigslist scammer that wants to rent my house

Quote:
Thanks for your reply

As regards the rent and deposit required to be paid by me in order to
secure this rental prior to our arrival,i will need you to provide me
with your full name in which the check will be issued and your
complete physical contact address to which it will be sent to by my
financier,as soon as you provide these,i will forward it to my
financier with an instruction to issue and send you the check.Please i
need you to also reconfirm the total move in costs,that is the rent
and deposit to be paid.Also due to the furniture that will be delivered
to the house i will need you to provide the measurement of the living
room,dining room and the bedroom too.

I will look forward to your e mail with the required information.

Due regards from me and my family,we are looking forward to meeting you soon.

DR..MICHEAL

(NORTHWICK PARK & ST.MARK'S HOSPITAL,
17 WATFORD ROAD,HARROW,MIDDLESEX,
LONDON HA1 3UJ.
Phone: +44 702 408 2454
..to protect human health and the environment

^^^ It wasn't perfect but I (sort of) understood it.

After 56 e-mail exchanges I think the Doctor has been taking too much of his laudanum. ... I can only just make out what he is on about right now,

Confused

Quote:
Hello xxxxx,i am not ok with situation of thing as at now bcos i believed you will have done what i ask you to do but you dont follow my instruction i have told that anything it might cause you to send the money via moneygram i will be hold responsible ,that is why i said you shold deduct any amount might cause you ,and wire the remaining funds to my moving company cuz it seem that you are delaying them for their arrival

OK,Beside you can ask xxxx xxxxxx my sake to send you Sender address and Receiver address,with Zip code,in which writeen for the payment to western union and mail me back right now today,

Happy to meet you soon ..........

DR Michael

It's good to know that he's "happy to meet me soon" anyway Smile

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when they decompensation begins like that. Twisted Evil I have a Mentee that got their lad to almost baby talk... Laughing The bait started aout with a bunch of high and mighty language, it was fantastic to watch. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With some the decline is immediate.

Consider this opening email:

Quote:
With due respect to your person and With much sincerity of purpose I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me,but first let me introduce myself.

My name is Mr.Za1ata 5oso, a 41 years old western educated man, from the Republic of BURKINA FASO,West Africa.Presently i work with the ministry of Housing as the secretary in charge of foreign contractors payment. I am contacting you to seek for your assistance and possibly,partnership for investment purposes in your country.

It has always been my mind to plan for the future of my family in a country like yours where there is a free society.As you are aware,I am from a country where the same can not be said.Should you sincerely make up your mind to assist and also cooperate with me fully to actualize my dream;I promise you will never regret knowing me.

To enable us discuss further on how you can fully render assistance kindly get back to me soon with this my private contact (--snipped --) meanwhile, for security reasons!. Thank you very much for your anticipated cooperation.

And the replies he sent immediately after:

Quote:
hello thanks for yr reply ,if your compose you can be of help ,
where are you now

Quote:
ok i like australia
can you assist me in the release of this fund ,tell me

Quote:
hello thanks ,i want you to apply for the releasde of this fund from the bank here in burkinafaso.
so if your in i will give you the form.

I couldn't believe it... but kept baiting.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic