SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What other message boards do you belong to?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Image

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Diana Prince
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’m active in two forums for people with vision or eye health problems after Lasik or similar eye surgeries . . . (a third one had fallen apart because of civil war involving leadership challenges and disagreement about its mission; it was an unfortunately nasty end to an otherwise noble endeavor). The two small online communities which remain (1000 and 3000 registered members, respectively) offer information and support for folks such as myself. I’ve been committed to patient activism on these issues for eight years . . . first as a member, and eventually as a Mod. Some of us have even managed to meet in Real Life, despite our geographical (and visual) challenges!

It was eight years ago that, as a total internet newbie, I made my very first post on that very first forum with shaking hands. I picked a whimsical name (not the one I use here), and I remember being thrilled to read my first replies, to be notified that I had received Private Messages, and to find that other posters were creating affectionate variations of my name.

When I first discovered Eater several months ago I found myself impressed by the hard work and camaradie of the Mods. Also by the level of personal support offered in posts on all sorts of topics on General Chat . . . death in the family, personal illness, employment changes, love and marriage, sharing photographs, acknowledging holidays, etc.

Compared to my other forum experiences, Eater is somewhat fussy about (a) not “necro-ing” old threads and (b) not quoting whole posts above your own, and (c) using the edit function to add information rather than double- or triple-posting . . . but the Mods are usually gentle in making their corrections and explanations, so I’ve shared those ideas with my colleagues on the other boards.

Just about every day after “patrolling” my other communities, I visit Eater for an hour or more. I’ll not likely ever be a prolific poster here, but somebody’s got to enjoy reading everybody else’s posts, right?
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm, speed dial has 8 forums (fora?), two of which are eater and scamwarners. They are at the top an my most used.

I have a couple of gaming and overclocking sites, a couple of unicycle based sites, and two UrbEx sites.

I've become pretty good at scanning titles for the interesting threads.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dramaqueen wrote:
Birds and wildlife forums. Native flowers and Pond forums too.

Im so boring........ Embarassed

<<Birdie forums?? I like birdies! And ponds?? They have fish in them!
I love fish! That doesn't sound boring to me. Cool

I belong to aa419.org, too, but haven't been over there in awhile. I don't have time for any other forums...hell, cats need a lot of sleep.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're a naughty little kitty Very Happy

You want to eat everything in my forums.

That would terribly distress me Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who can blame me? Yumm! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'm going to give my cat his own Facebook page. God knows I have enough pictures of him.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure you teach him about scammers before you do that, SSA.
Otherwise, his food locker might get emptied, and sent to the Phillipines.

Safari Issac to Chad
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know he could stand to lose some weight. He's also neutered so I don't have to warn him about scammers posting as females in heat. Then again, he is an odd one, so I may have to warn him about the ladyboys.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couple of equestrian forums - usually only active when I have to ask stupid questions like "My horse is eating grass; is that normal?"

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
tyme_wastr
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a forum junkie I guess....

Admin at a web design forum
Founder at an anti internet crime forum (sorry wasn't recruiting, didn't think when I posted it)

Mod at another web design forum

Member:
vegetarian forum (no I'm not one anymore)
baiter forum
sitekilling forum
2 pedophile baiting forums
2 victim support forums
and I am sorry for anyone I forgot Very Happy

All names have been removed to protect the innocent Smile

Ghana x4 United Kingdom x30 United States x5 Germany Nigeria x3 Ivory Coast Spain Benin x3 Ukraine Netherlands France Japan Indonesia Hong Kong Dominican Republic China Canada x37 Question x3
Closed lad accounts x3

Last edited by tyme_wastr on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vegetarians.....
How can you go without rasher sandwiches??????

I tried to be veggie once and all I got was the worst flu ever. Rashers rule:) Laughing Laughing Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Part time in Eater and Scamwarners lately due to employment changes

Admin in a MS support group

Admin in a Survivors group (people that were meant to have died a long time back but haven't) NOT the crap tv show

Member in a couple of Photography forums

eta: Breakfast roll with rashers/sausages/black pudding/white pudding/egg/onion and tomato sauce are the best breakfast!

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spudz wrote:
Jaysus I don't miss him that much to be checking his profile everyday!!

Either do I but if you were paying attention in the Eight Mod ritirement thread there was a clue Wink

shiver wrote:
Thank you VERY much for all your help over the years Eight, and you'll be very much missed Smile

I suppose that means I'll have to get my finger out and start doing more stuff here now!

Back on topic, I joined another site last night, I doubt I will be back Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spudz wrote:

How can you go without rasher sandwiches??????

What's a rasher?

EIT: Nevermind, I just found out. And I keep kosher, so no rashers for me, either.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Murry Guru" said:
Quote:
Back on topic, I joined another site last night, I doubt I will be back

Goodbye, Murray! It's been real. Cool

I think Shiver is just being a troll, that's all. Nothing to worry about.
No need to leave on his account. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow 2 quotes in one thread

Murry mate I was only joking!!

and chain.......... you haven't lived until you have a rasher

But back Ot anywhere else I have been I have left a link for both scamwarners and romancescam to try and educate the masses.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its OK Slaphappy, you dont get rid of me that easily Laughing , I wont be back to the other site I joined I really dont need to chat about my love life anyway, I doubt we would have a forum small enough for that Wink

I also think Shiver would make a great troll if he turned his attention to it, problem would be that it would be hard to ban him after he got poked with sharp sticks Laughing

Spudz, it's OK, no offence was taken, I am an Aussie remember, call me whatever you like, just dont call me late for free beer beers!

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ is that an open invitation????

you ££££££££££££££££££"""""%%%%^^^^^^^^^^&&&&&&&&&&&&

You may be aussie but I'm Irish!! and very feckin drunk Image

Only joking mate I can barely type now so I'm off to bed!

NIGERIA HE GOAT

chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eater - member
AA419 - member
ScamWarners - member
Fraudwatchers - Participant
InternetLoveScams - member
Web Design forum - member
another Web Design forum - member
Admin forum - member
edit - lotta

PeeJ - member

I use the same name the top 5 forums, another username on the 4 after that and a different one for the last forum.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

iv just joined a nother site i think im being used as the crash test dummy for them Laughing if they can get me through there forum they will be around for a while Twisted Evil Twisted Evil perverted b44arst4d[color=blue]

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaah... I am a member of other forums... Mainly concerning old computers and consoles... like ... Amiga, other commodore stuff, 486 computers and that great Gravis Ultrasound.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have been on TripAdvisor for several years. Different user name. I think it's invaluable in terms of tips, (do's, dont's) and just overall knowledge about travel destinations.

I also leave some feedback (trip report) on the forum about my experiences when returning from a trip. Long time members get annoyed when people join, ask a flurry of questions - all URGENT naturally - receive tons of time consuming, detailed advice from members, then never bother to post a sentence (good, bad, or indifferent) about the advice they received. Until of course, their next trip when it starts all over again. The ungrateful b-----ds! Mad

Am just an average traveller....no FFmiles....but for the more demanding 'repeat offenders', when it's a destination I'm familiar with, I'm always tempted to post a bit of erroneous advice. Just a morsel mind you. Twisted Evil Quite sure there'd be feed back in THAT case, or some riddiculous response such as:

...."and it took forever to arrange transportation for my elderly in-laws, wife, and 4 young chldren to that restaurant you raved about. Did you know it's now a strip joint?" Laughing

Just kidding, could never do that. I just ignore 'em, but it's a good thing I have a different user name. Wink
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.Dk wrote:
I belong to the Twilightsucks.com forums, the Zompist board (Conlanging), Gaiaonline's Foreign Languages Guild, and Anti-Twilight thread. Lingq.com's language forums.

About the anti-Twilight thing- I've always been curious: why do people go to anti-[insert book here] message boards? I mean, what is there to do after you've said, "This book sucks"?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One other forum here, for the type of cycle I ride. Other than that nadda. That is just fine with me Very Happy

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic