SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Now I am a stolen Mercedes dealer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all.

I have been phoning 5 or 6 scammers, until I have found one with a very good English.

He was trying to explain me his 100% risk free operation when I have stopped him saying "Dont be afraid by what I am going to tell you: Don't try to scam me because I know you are a scammer". Silence. And before he had time to answer I told him: "I have a deal for you. I am some kind of scammer as well in Madrid, Spain"

He said "Go ahead, I'm listening"

I have explained him that me and my group of thieves steal Mercedes cars (they are obsessed with them) and we have 6 stolen Mercedes cars with fake documents, ready to be shipped to Middle East, but because of the problems there, our clients have refused to receive them.

I told him that another group of car thiefs have already sent around 40 cars to West Africa with very good results, and we are interested in doing that as well. This would be just the starting point and we could both have a very good bussiness in our hands.

He accepted he is a scammer, and told me he was impressed. He told me to trust him Very Happy

Communication via email has just started Smile

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fernand0 K0mespoya5 wrote:
Hi.

I am Fernand0 Kom3spoyas. We just talked about the Mercedes bussiness by phone.

I'll write a longer email to you later, so you know all the details about this deal.

Regards.

Random Lad #5 wrote:
My Dear Fernand0 Kom3spoyas,

I received your email with appreciation, and i will like to associate with you in this business with honest and truthful.

am waiting to hear from you again, and also receive the details statements.

Thanks With Regard.

Xxxx Xxxxx.

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be very interesting, can't wait to see how this one goes!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope it goes good! I love to tell them I know they are scammers and try to deal with them. I have the impression that, as that way they don't have to lie they feel much safer.

I have noticed with my last few lads that for the fist communication, if instead of replying via email I just phone them, no matter if it is straight baiting or any modality, they fall faster and better Smile

Edited:

I just sent him this email.

F3rnand0 K0me5poya5 wrote:
Hi K0ne, if that is your real name.

Basically, this bussiness goes this way: as I told you, we have 6 Mercedes cars with faked chassis numbers, plates and documentation in one of our parking lots. They were part of an order by some Middle East clients, but they have canceled it due to the situation in all those countries at this moment. They just feel it is not safe neither for them nor for us to recieve the cars at this moment, and personally, I agree with them.

So now we have 6 luxury Mercedes cars in Madrid. Due to safety reasons, we try not to sell cars in our own country because we could have a lot of problems with the law, in the same way I imagine you wouldn't try to scam a person in your home city.

We could sell them to anyone in an Eastern Country, but we want to give a try to the West African market. As far as we know, a thieve group from Southern Spain has already sent around 40 cars to North and West Africa during the last months, a situation which has raised their benefits a lot. We think there are more thieves groups exporting cars to Africa, and we want our piece of cake as well.

You and your group would be responsible to recieve, keep and sell the cars. These 6 Mercedes at the beggining, and if it works, as many as we can later. You will not be able to do this by yourself, so you will have to find more fellow people used to thief and lie if you want this to work. We will negotiate your share of the sold cars once you agree to join this bussiness. We are still planning the best way to send the cars. Once we have a plan I will let you know, so you can calculate how many drivers, places to keep the cars, etc, you need.

We do not want newcomers in our bussiness, we need people who know how to deal with illegal matters and make them look legal, just like you, so make sure they have experience either as thiefs or scammers.

Generally, we are using a soft drink exportation company as a cover for this bussiness, and we bribe the customs agents so they are somewhere else when the cars arrive to their destinations.

As I told you, If you don't want to join this bussiness, you are free to leave without any problems as you still don't know anything about us.

So as a summary, this is what the bussiness is all about.

Kind regards.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks!

I didn't notice till now Sir, but your name looks great in gold Smile

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just did it a few days ago.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Money well spent. It looks good on you.

Ab5, I look forward to seeing where this goes. Nice work on catching this guy...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ab5olutD - I smell a safari. Make it a nice, convenient pickup point. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see a Safari coming, but I can see a tattoo as well, hehehe.

Iyk3, that's his real name wrote:
DEAR SIR F3RNANDO,

I DO RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL WITH THE BUSINESS PLAN, BEFORE I PROCEED, I WILL LIKE TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SELF.

I BELIEVE THAT THIS EMAIL WILL REACH TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING, HOWEVER: IF YOU CALL ME A SCAMMER YOU’RE RIGHT.

BUT SOMETIMES IN LIFE, SITUATION ANY BODY MIGHT FOUND HIM OR HER SELF MIGHT CHANGE HIS OR HER FOCUS IN LIFE.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WAS BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN A GOOD CHRISTIAN FAMILY, MY PARENTS TRAINED ME THROUGHOUT MY EDUCATIONAL CAREER TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL.

BUT MY PARENTS HAVE BECAME OLD BY NOW WHICH THEY WILL NEED MY HELP TO ENABLE THEM SURVIVE A LIVING,.

BUT AFTER MY UNIVERSITY, IT IS VERY HARD FOR ME OR ANY BODY HERE IN OUR COUNTRY TO GET WORK, THE CAUSE OF THIS ISSUE IS AFRICAN GOVERNMENT

PARTERN: MORE EXPECIALLY IN OUR MOST BASIC COMPANIES, LIKE SHELL COMPANIES, PETROCHEMICAL COMPANIES, NICON COMPANIES, CEMENT COMPANIES, ZINC AND COLUMBITE COMPANIES ETC.

ANY BODY WHO DOES NOT HAVE A RELATION IN THIS ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES AND THE REST OF OTHER COMPANIES, AFTER GRADUATION IN SCHOOL WITH MASTER DEGREE, THE PERSON WILL FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO GET WORK IN ALL THOSE COMPANIES WHICH IS OUR GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION.

MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING THIS SCAMMING IS NOT THEY DESIRE TO DO IT, BUT DUE TO THERE IS NO WORK, BUT A MAN MUST TRY HOW TO SUCCEED IN THIS LIFE.

PERHAPS: I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE BUSINESS PROPOSAL WHICH YOU HAVE DESIRE TO BRING ON MY WAY.

I HONOUR THE BUSINESS AND PROMISE YOU WITH THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, AND I ALSO PROMISE TO FOLLOW YOU WITH TRUTH AND HONEST, DON’T REGARD ABOUT THE WORK THAT AM DOING, THAT IS NONSENCE, BUT THE PROBLEM WHILE AM DOING IT IS BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE ANY HELPER IN MY FAMILY, MY PARENTS TRIED THEY BEST FOR ME BUT THEY HAVE BECAME OLD.

NOW” I AM THE FIRST IN OUR FAMILY WHO CARING FOR OTHER RESPONSIBILITY. BUT AM PRAYING TO GOD TO SHOW A LIGHT OF MERCY UPON MY LIFE IN THIS NEW YEAR 2009 SO THAT I CAN GET WORK, OR TRAVEL OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY WHERE I CAN SEE WORK THAT WILL SUSTAIN ME FOR A LIVING.

REGARDING THE PROPOSAL OF CARS, I HAVE MANY EXPIRIENCE IN TRANSPORTATION WHICH WAS MY MAIN THING AM STUDIED IN THE SCHOOL.

I WILL APPRECIATE IF THIS WILL NOT BE A JOKE, AND I PROMISE YOU THAT IF YOU SHIPPMENT CARS HERE IN AFRICA I WILL MARKET IT AND TAKE MY OWN PERCENTAGE DEPEND ON THE COMPROMISE WE MIGHT REACH.

BUT BELIEVE ME THAT MANY OF YOUR COUNTRY PEOPLE ARE HERE IN AFRICA DOING CAR BUSINESS HERE WHICH HAS A LOT OF INCOME, AND THE CAR BUSINESS IS MOVING WELL HERE, LIKE EUROPEAN OPTION SECOND HAND USE.

BUT BELIEVE THAT I AM NOT A GREED PERSON, IF THIS DEAL IS REAL NOT A JOKE, I WILL LIKE YOU TO COME HERE IN MY COUNTRY SO THAT WE CAN SEE FACE TO FACE AND DISCUSSED ABOUT THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.

SO THAT YOU CAN BUILD TRUST WITH ME AND KNOW WHERE AM LIVING, I AM A KIND OF PERSON WHO HAVE HUMAN CONCIENTS, ONLY GOD ABOVE KNOWS MY HEART, BUT DUE TO LACK OF WORK HERE IN MY COUNTRY THAT LEAD ME INTO SOMETHING WHICH IS NOT MY DESIRE.

I WILL LIKE YOU TO FIND A PLACE IN YOUR HEART TO FORGIVE ME FOR THE PAST.

I WILL NOT EXPLAIN TOO MUCH UNTILL I CONFIRM THAT THIS DEAL IS REAL NOT A JOKE, THEN I WILL TELL SOME OTHER THINGS IN DETAILS.

I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LONG LIFE WITH PROSPERITY.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

YOURS SINCERELY.

IYK3.

To which Mr.Kom3spoya5 replied

F3rnando K0mespoya5 wrote:
Hi Iyk3.

I don't have anything to say about your past as a scammer, you don't need me to forgive you about anything. I steal cars for a living and I have no remorse, so do not worry about what I think about your past, and of course, you don't have to justify anything to me. I don't mind about the rest of businesses you are running (Well, I actually do but telling him not to scam won't change his attitude towards potential victims) as long as it does not affect or compete against mine, which is robbed car sales.

I have chosen you because you are a good liar, you are not greedy, as you were only asking for 150 euros while the rest of scammers ask for thousands, and you have an education and a good English level which I have checked by phone. That's what I need, nothing else. (False,false,false, everything is false except his English level)

The fact that you have studied at a University makes everything even better, as in one of the steps you will have to join our fake export company as a transport consultant (Guess who's gonna fill some papers), so the Spanish bureaucracy system does not smell rat. That is how we normally do it when we ship cars to Eastern countries.

Bear in mind that this is a bussiness in which we sell robbed cars, but in the end it is a bussiness. We have clients to who we have to treat with respect and education. We have a product, our clients the money, we make a deal. It is as simple as that. We all win.

Obviously, this is not a joke at all. We have been doing this for many years and it is a very profitable bussiness, but we want it to be even better. We already know that a lot of robbed cars have been shipped to Nigeria, Senegal, Ivory Coast, etc, that is why we want to start selling our cars there.

I would love to, but I am not going to your country yet, as I have had an issue with the Spanish justice recently. This problem is not related to my bussiness at all, but because a fight in which a man was badly injured. Therefore, by the moment I cannot travel outside Spain. I could send one of my men though, we'll see.

But anyway, let's get into bussiness then. We have some things to negotiate.

Which are your conditions for this bussiness? Do not be afraid to tell me your expectations, we are both honour men and we are just negotiating.

Kindest regards.

This is getting really interesting!!!

Ulquiorra Schiffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
REGARDING THE PROPOSAL OF CARS, I HAVE MANY EXPIRIENCE IN TRANSPORTATION WHICH WAS MY MAIN THING AM STUDIED IN THE SCHOOL.

I guess that he didn't go to the university, he just went to driving school Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wheelman for arm rubbers?

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait so far, Ab5! I'm interested to see how far you can take your new friend Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
bandersnatch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THis has the makings of an epic read. It has the makings of a possible ledgend Smile

Watching with extreeeeeem interest.
starlitegaize
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am such a novice! I was about to suggest you nick my Merc... This is genius! Good luck! Laughing
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can think of many ways this could go so so badly wrong ... like if you nick Mr Gomer's Merc, for instance!

Interesting bait, lots of potential for paperwork (how about his degree certificate for starters?), fun fun fun Smile
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, It has such a lot of possibilities... I'm not planning any steps because you know this never ever works as you plan it.

I got this email an hour ago:

Quote:
DEAR SIR : F3RNANDO,

I HONOUR YOUR WORDS BECAUSE WITH UNDERSTANDING AND WISDOM, WE COULD BE ABLE TO ACHEIVE SUCCESS IN THIS DEAL.

I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS DEAL WILL BENEFIT YOU MOST MORETHAN THE LEVEL OF YOUR EXPECTATION.

HERE IN MY COUNTRY THE MOST PROSPERING BUSINESS HERE IS TRANSPORTATION WHICH THOSE THAT IMPORTING CARS FROM AMERICA AND EUROPE AS WELL ARE MAKING A LOT OF PROFIT.

THERE IS A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS INTO USE CARS BUSINESS, HE ALWAYS IMPORTING CARS FROM ZURICH AND GENEVA FROM SWITZERLAND.

NOT WITHSTANDING, CAR BUSINESS HERE IN MY COUNTRY WILL PROFIT US A LOT BECAUSE IT IS A BUSINESS WHICH CAN FETCH US A LOT OF GAIN IN RETURN.

BUT I WANT YOU TO HAVE FULL CONFIDENT IN ME BY DEALING TOGETHER IN THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.

I HAVE A LOT OF EXPIRIENCES TO SHARE AND MAKE THIS BUSINESS PROSPER MORETHAN HOW YOU EXPECT IT TO BE.

IF YOU DOUBT ME, WE CAN MAKE AN OATH BETWEEN US SO THAT YOU CAN BUILD CONFIDENCE IN ME.

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL MAKE THIS BUSINESS TO PROSPER IS WHEN WE ENRICHED WITH UNDERSTANDING, WISDOM, CONFIDENT AND TRUST.

BUT IF YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO COME OVER HERE, I PREFARE IF YOU CAN SEND ONE OF YOUR MEN, SO THAT AS SOON AS HE ARRIVE IN OUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, I WILL GO AND WELCOME HIM AND SHOW HIM THE SITE WHERE WE CAN SAMPLE THE CARS FOR SALE.

ANOTHER SUGGESTION IS THAT, IF THE PRICE OF THE CARS IS GOOD, WE CAN SOLD IT TO RETAILERS WHO CAN PAY US THE MONEY INSTANTLY, THEN YOU CAN RETURN BACK WITH THE MONEY TO SHIPPING ANOTHER CONSIGNMENT.

EVERYTHING IS DEPEND ON YOU, ANY HOW YOU WOULD LIKE IT, AM READY TO WORK WITH YOU AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH A LOT OF PROFIT.

I DON’T HAVE MUCH TO EXPLAIN TO YOU CONCERNING THE NEGOTIATION, EVERYTHING IS CLEAR AND WE WILL PROSPER.

THIS IS A BUSINESS WHICH WILL REQUIRED YOU’RE PRESENT OR A PRESENT OF ANY OF YOUR MEN. SO THAT BOTH OF US CAN BUILD TRUST TO EACH OTHER.

BUT IN TERMS OF THIS CAR BUSINESS, IVORY COAST IS RATED AMONG ALL AFRICAN COUNTRIES WHERE YOU CAN DO CAR BUSINESS AND GET A LOT OF INTEREST, MOREOVER OUR COUNTRY HAS ENOUGH SECURITY THAT GUARD US. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE ARM ROBBERS HERE.

SO I WILL LIKE YOU TO CALL ME BY TOMORROW SO THAT WE CAN HAVE ORAL DISCUSSION.

FEEL RELAX, YOU WILL TESTIFY AT THE END OF THE DAY CONCERNING THE KIND OF PERSON I AM. BUT DON’T LET THIS DEAL TO BE A JOKING ATITUDE.

I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU BY TOMORROW.

THANKS WITH REGARD

IYK3.

Edited:

F3rnando K0m3spoya5 wrote:
Hi Iyk3.

I am sorry I could not answer you sooner, as I just came back from one of our operations.

First of all, please don't call me sir. You know we are equal partners in this bussiness, so just call me Fer. I fully trust you, as I would trust any of my associates if I had a normal company. We are working together for a profit for both of us: the more profit we both have today, the more profit we will both have next month. This is a very good opportunity for you, and you are not a stupid person. You know you can earn a lot of moneyworking with me, and that is why I am not afraid. (I want to give him some confidence)

When I asked you about negotiating your conditions, I meant what you are getting from the deals. For example, most of our friends in Eastern countries are getting a X percentage out of every sale, while others prefer to keep one of the cars after selling a few of them, then sell it and keep all the money from that one car for themselves. It is really important to negotiate this, as we must make this clear before the cars are shipped to avoid confusions and problems later. (I want him to notice that he has to take the first step. Obviously, he will think "He'll try to give me as less percentage as possible". This way he'll realise F3rnand0 is a nice bussinessman, but he's not stupid. If this was too good to be true he would definetely dump me)

You must see the difference between what we are doing and what a normal car salesman does. Keep in mind we will ship you robbed cars with fake documentation and fake chassis numbers. There is no initial investment with robbed cars, therefore we are getting almost a 100% (actually around 90% after shipping and bribes) profit out of every sale and that allows us to sell them cheaper than expected. That is actually an advantage because they will fly from your hands. As they are robbed cars, the sooner you sell them, the better. That is how we have been running our sales for the last years, and it works perfectly. Safety is always first (Yeah, you can feel safe with me Twisted Evil ): it is better to have less profits than getting caught.

What we need right now from you is your Curriculum Vitae to include it in our cover exporting company database, so it really looks like you have passed a selection process, a real photograph, and a scanned copy of your passport. If you feel like sending me your real CV and Passport, it is ok for me as we have never had any problems, but if I were you I would send a fake passport and use that fake information in the Curriculum Vitae. Regarding your academic formation in the CV, I would prefer them not to be completely fake: I mean, for example, if you studied a career in Abidjan, just write you studied it in another place, but I really want to know your formation. (He was going to do it anyway, but this will give him more confidence on my character. F3r is such a nice and caring bussinessman...)

I will phone you tomorrow afternoon anyway.

Regards.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's threads like these that make me wish I was on speaking terms with my brother in law, ex head foreman @ Mercedes Benz in Smellburn.

The info he could give... DOH!!!!!!!!!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
bandersnatch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ab5olutD
How much info have you got set up? Have you been studying Gone in 60 seconds"? Laughing
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I first saw the title of this thread I naturally* got an alternate reading - of a Mercedes dealer being stolen.

So - will Fernand0 Kom3spoyas be kidnapped during the bait?

*My friends and acquaintances know full well that I see ambiguities that others miss, and have a fondness for howlers...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love all your ideas about how could this go wrong Very Happy

I got this mail on 31/12/2008

Quote:
MY DEAR FERNANDO,

THIS ATTACHMENT BEAR MY CV.

I WILL EMAIL YOU LATER AGAIN.

THANKS WITH REGARD.

IYKE.

And his Curriculum Vitae

I promised to call him today, so I'll phone him within minutes. I bet hes sleeping Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the best part of his Curriculum Vitae is this:

Quote:
WILLING TO LEARN AND ADOPT NEW SKILL

I'm sure you can teach him quite a lot about the car business. I mean, how it's supposed to run. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

NOT WITHSTANDING, CAR BUSINESS HERE IN MY COUNTRY WILL PROFIT US A LOT BECAUSE IT IS A BUSINESS WHICH CAN FETCH US A LOT OF GAIN IN RETURN.

IYK3.

To paraphrase:

"This business will provide lots of profit because it will provide lots of profit."

Hard to argue with that reasoning.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys.

I'm having some problems with my computer at this moment and I cannot use VoIPBuster to make calls.

Would somebody make a phone call to my lad as one of my men? Just a fast one, telling him that my satellite phone is broken. He may ask you a couple of questions, just answer "Our boss F3rnand0 is still planning how to do it" or whatever you want. All our communication has been posted here in eater, so it should not be a problem Smile

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AbsolutD: I'll give him a call. Give me a little time to soak up the information in the thread, and PM me with any special instructions.

I take it there's no problem with me having an English accent? I know you said he speaks excellent English... if so he may have even stayed in the UK at some point, so he may be one who can spot where I'm from.
I can always try a Spanish accent, but my main knowledge of Spanish accents has been gleaned from this character:

Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic