SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scum Scammer -- open season

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok -- so I was on 4ppl and was approached by a guy who gave me a canned pm...I responded and we've been talking for a couple months (came close to a trophy but he only sent me a photochopped one)...

He called me "wife" almost every other word, and pushed a lot on the I Love You front...he really wants a letter of invitation so he can start a "leather import/export business"...

I made a new 4ppl profile since they deleted my old ones...and surprise he is one of the first people to contact me.

"hello wom@n if u want friendship with please contct with me on my email address [email protected] if u real talk with me i will promise withg u i will change urs life with my magic that my promise with you"

I had been waiting for proof that he was a scammer -- initially he really pushed for me to go into business with me in an import/export business selling leather jackets. I declined rather forecefully since that's what it takes to get across to him. I never did get to how much that would cost me upfront.

He loves to be on cam, even though I didn't have a cam.

his name on 4ppl is : number1p33rgi e=3
his initial e-mail is: [email protected] e=3
he writes the e-mail in every response he gives on 4ppl

his secondary e-mail is :@[email protected]

He is in pakistan his IP addy is: 119.154.73.168

I'm done with him now -- feel free to just e-mail him & say you liked his letter on 4ppl and he'll answer you.

His badly photochopped image:

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN

Last edited by Ivana on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you have missed your chance completely,,

Quote:
initially he really pushed for me to go into business with me in an import/export business selling leather jackets

The bind boggle at the lost opportunities there, retail franchises, fashion shows, skin acquisitions , contracts with Hunters, Hunting licences, Trips to Nuu Zeelund, Laughing import licences, quarantine applications, You could stretch it out for months, just getting the paper work sorted out.
Then you could discuss skin and hide types Ostrich leather, Emu leathers and oil's , Kiwi leather sandals, Drop Bear fur hats. I happen to know someone with a Drop bear export licence. Then there's the question of Gummie bear skins.. there highly sort after and prized.
He might like the idea off breeding facilities, to increase profits further, rabbit farms, Ostrich and Emu hatchery's

Might be an idea to set up another character and start again, I can see months and months of communication going back and forth.

But how is this a love , dating scam Question Question

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well I consider it a love/dating scam since he was so intent on falling in deep love right away -- calling me "wife" trying to get into my heart ... he didn't quote bad poetry but every day expected more and more from me, little kisses, hugs...telling me he wanted to marry me soon...re-naming me to f@tima (a muslim name since he wanted me to convert to muslim when we married)...all the while he continued to contact other women...and he was pushing his agenda of a "business proposition" that another woman might fall for. He kept telling me how he was going to be rich and be able to buy a 150,000$ 5 bedroom home for our 4 children with this business.

you're right, if I had been thinking I could have turned this into a good leather scam...he was so intent on getting me to go along with him, I resisted too hard...good to know you have a drop bear export license, I will have to keep that in mind...I think drop bears are about to eat a p0st@l direct shipment of money this week...

I have my step-daughter (20) contacting him now to see if she can get him ... he's easy to get...she's a bit more creative than I am, so we might work on the leather aspect of things...

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

now he's begging forgiveness and promising he won't go on any other dating site again (he admitted to being on 3)...he promised me that before...

I think I'm going to "forgive" him after letting him sweat it out -- there is a lot of time invested...

and I think I'm going to try to work the leather angle in a week or so-- tell him that goat leather is common and won't sell...but the more exotic leathers might...

pakistan doens't have e-bay Twisted Evil

very interested in finding out his up front fee...

if anyone could check him in a couple days to see if he's still accepting IM's it'd be appreciated

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go Ivana.

I love getting photochopped trophys too. Its still a trophy and it took him some time.

Yes I was thinking you hadn't lost your opportunity at all and you can always try back with different characters. Since he has come crawling back even better Twisted Evil

I think weareborg should give it a try. He sounds like he could have lots of fun with this one since he has so many good ideas for him Very Happy

Maybe you could tag team bait? You could work together on helping this man with his marriage to Ivana and his leather business with WRB.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Drama Queen scribed,,

Quote:
You could work together on helping this man with his marriage to Ivana and his leather business with WRB.

You want to be the wedding planner don't you. Actually she's first rate, doesn't miss a thing Wink

Drama queens marriage management services, is planning my own five weddings as we speak.

Unfortunately I might be a bit busy, but I would be happy to come up with any idea's if you get stuck. Just don't rush, with the replies, make him wait, drag it out, and plan ahead, and don't entertain any thoughts of money for at least a couple of months.
And when he goes on about wedding, sex, and 14 kids, just tell him you don't allow sex to interfere your business arrangements.

And if he persists, tell him to send you a picture of his Willie, to see if he measures up, that nomally slows-um down.

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's devout muslim -- dont' think any pics of nekkid parts would be realistic - not that I want to see a pakistani's parts...they're hairy...

But I'd appreciate any type of help or character you'd like to play weareborg...

we've agreed on a small ceremony here (for the legality of it) and it to be a christian ceremony ... and then fly back to pakistan to get married in the muslim faith...

I think going after the leather skins over wedding planner would be cool...

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many of these middle eastern types are just opportunists, perves, looking for a green card, business partner with deep pockets, etc.
There's not much purpose in baiting them, not that they aren't sleazes....

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana wrote:
he really wants a letter of invitation

I'm sure he does. Though it would likely be worthless to him, all depending on where you, or rather your character, is from. Where I live one of those has little value (though you still need one to get a visa). It's his credentials that are looked at under a microscope. Something tells me he's neither got a high-paying job nor lots of money in the bank. Wink

Cute photo… "his" head looks kinda weird though… looks like it was pasted on. Razz

Quote:
so he can start a "leather import/export business"

If one of my vlads said that, it would make me nervous. "Leather" and "skin" (including human) are the same word in Russian. They often say things like "I want to caress your leather". Laughing

Quote:
not that I want to see a pakistani's parts...they're hairy...

Are you sure? Have you checked? Razz

@Dramaqueen
I didn't know you were a wedding planner! Could I contract your "services" if one of my vlads wants to marry me? The only minor complication is that I'm already married to a Russian girl (a real one Very Happy), but you won't tell them will you? I must admit I'm getting a bit jealous of a certain person who shall remain nameless… none of mine have asked for my hand in marriage yet. Crying or Very sad They only want to visit… as long as I'm covering all expenses… starting with some oddly expensive "documents". Maybe it's time I asked them if they're really serious about me…

Hey Ivana, how about making it a triple wedding? I heard rumours that weareborg and a certain "Rebecccca" are close to tying the knot… and he's going to get his untied. I just need to coax one of my vlads into proposing. Maybe Dramaqueen would be willing to give us a group discount.

Stepan Fetchit wrote:
Many of these middle eastern types are just opportunists, perves, looking for a green card, business partner with deep pockets, etc.

I agree. My wife and I get harassed on Skype all the time by them. Strangely, nobody outside Africa has ever contacted us on there, and they're almost always from North Africa. She reminds them she's married… several times, but they still go on about how beautiful she is and they want to be her friend. Rolling Eyes One even had the gall to ask her if she's satisfied with her sex life. They tell me I have a beautiful wife (we both have a wedding pics in our profiles), that I'm very handsome Confused and that they love Canada and Canadians. Sometimes I get girls, but the guys "want to be my friend" just as badly.

Quote:
There's not much purpose in baiting them

Well a man that pretends to fall in love with a woman (or vice-versa) to get a visa is a scamming scumbag in my book. So baiting keeps them away from real lonely people who will get taken advantage of and their heart broken (and also their bank account emptied in most cases). So why do you say that? Though obviously it's the most intelligent (therefore most dangerous) ones that we should concentrate on.

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's worth my time -- keep him away from someone who will really believe him.

He's fairly good - he first started off with a friend who wanted to be a business partner in the leather trade, who had a lot of money. Now he wants ME to be his partner.

First the plans were for him to come here for 6 months, and his friend for 1 month, with his friend paying for all the expenses.
Now his friend may not be coming and he is hinting that I will need to help with his flight expenses, even though he knows I'm broke.

That combined with the fact I was approached under a new 4ppl account by him makes me feel he is a threat to innocent people.

We have been talking every other hour from about 3pm central to 8pm central, I am going to cut down on that time now that he has come groveling back. I just don't have time for all that since I have a life and am no longer so trustful of him.

He has a set of "homeland s3curity" forms that he hasn't filled out since he doesn't have a bank account. He's now told me that he will fill them out right away. I've told him it makes me no difference if he fills them out or not since it's HIS trip that he's delaying. Will be interesting to see if he comes up with a bank account.

I need to change the homeland s3curity forms so it asks all the relevant data Alan needs to shut down an account Razz
I didn't think about that when I was editing them.

Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it weird how their plans always fall apart… and you're "the only one" who can help of course. Rolling Eyes

Ivana wrote:
I need to change the homeland s3curity forms so it asks all the relevant data Alan needs to shut down an account
I didn't think about that when I was editing them.

After he's filled out the ones you gave him… "Oops! I'm sorry! I gave you the old forms by mistake. They just changed them for 2009. These are the new ones." Twisted Evil

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana,
When the lad asks for money insist on a bank account to transfer it to. I've managed to get a few lads bank accounts after WU and MG doesn't work out for me. Laughing
Good job on baiting him.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Ivana, How goes it with your leather guy?

Remember you dont have to give him all the time he wants.
Its your game and you can make him wait days if you want to.
They love that. Then you start getting the emails where they freak out and demand to know where you are Twisted Evil
I got one of those today. He's whining that he was in an accident and is all brusied up and wants to show me on cam... Like I want to see that. Rolling Eyes
Ooops I forgot. Im supposed to care Laughing

Quote:
@Dramaqueen
I didn't know you were a wedding planner! Could I contract your "services" if one of my vlads wants to marry me?

Of course you can if you needed a planner @Kobayashi Maru.
I dont know how good I am at it but I can get big lists together for you. Wink
I was Weareborg's over excited sister and had lots and lots of questions about his wedding.
With long lists of things I needed to know to proceed in helping my brother with his wedding.
Scared the crap out of his little sweetie Twisted Evil

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that's quite a good photochop in the OP IMHO :p

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually DQ did a brillant job, She asked questions blokes would not know about in there wildest dreams. must have shacken him up no end.

And he's / she's still in there begging to marry me.

Kobayashi wrote
Quote:
I must admit I'm getting a bit jealous of a certain person who shall remain nameless… none of mine have asked for my hand in marriage yet.

Send her a picture of your willie, it works every time. Wink

Resistance is futile

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah I didn't have time for the pakistani since one of my nigerian lads came back (the nigerian thought he was getting part of my parents christmas money, but they bought us a king sized bed and matching furniture instead - he was pleased my parents had that much trust in him - yeah right - then he asked for money which I didn't have since I'm broke)...

Decided on the nigerian that I will HELP with his "passport money" when I get my tax return in Feb., but after he gets his passport, he still has to wait 4 - 6 weeks for the homeland security forms to go through...I think in Feb. I'll burn him on a M7CN and them p@rcel dir3ct with that money...

so I made the pakistani wait while I did "my job"...and told him I'd probably be busy again tomorrow...he got upset since I sent him a picture that showed cleavage and his photo guy made rude comments about that Smile
I told him he should be proud he had such an attractive woman Twisted Evil

introduced my new roommate (lou's 20 year old daughter) to the nigerian who chatted with us in conference, then chatted with her when we got done with the conference -- slime...

I may need a wedding planner for both the muslim and the nigerian...I will send you a PM Drama...

the muslim will marry me here in a christian ceremony to begin with, the nigerian wants to marry me there so he can get his "visa" to come here...

I've been softening the nigerian up on the idea of going to the safari (the web site listed here ) since it is only a 4 hour drive from Lagos...so I may be flying into Benin, meet with him, and take the safari bus to the safari "hotel"...can't imagine what could go wrong Twisted Evil so if he can come up with his passport money on his own, this is where I'm going with that...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic