SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A variation on the wash wash scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://wjz.com/local/liberians.restaurateur.scam.2.896119.html

looks like they told him the chemical would produce counterfeit $100 bills....

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That has to be a convincing scam. I mean, these people actually get to SEE something.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, and the interesting thing to me was a true victim would then be willingly participating in a criminal act - passing the resulting counterfeit bills.

In a normal wash-wash isn't the "hook" that the bills are real, but have just somehow become black? (i.e. they are made black at the bank and sent out for destruction as they are "worn" or some poppy cock?)

I hope the restaurant owner was essentially baiting and arranged the arrest from get to and was not taken.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It doesn't look like he fell for the scheme, as the police did surveillance on the two guys, so he must have tipped off the cops.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes it does seem that way. I would be interested to know the nationality of the restauarant owner.

think of it: Two guys walk in and say that they can change paper into money and do a sleight-of-hand demo. It just sounds like some sort of con. I can imagine the restaurant owner trying to keep from laughing and telling them to come back soon.

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There were some videos on You Tube of a wash wash being done in person. It was being done by people and they were selling the "Device" and "chemicals" saying they just did not have time to do it themselves or some such. They were actually on the up and up and gave everyone their money back. It was an educational type thing. I wish I could find that video again.

When I first read the article I posted I thought the owner was Chinese, but now read that was just the type of food served. Reading comprehension fails me sometimes Smile

Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111267&highlight=hustle

There it is.

EDIT: That video seems to be down. Crying or Very sad

Here it is: http://www.video-dump.net/play.php?vid=230

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic