SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

anyone got any info.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A mate gave me an address for "Tagged" http://www.ta88ed.com
I can't make up my mind if it's a baiting site or not.

He's got three on the go, via web-cam, and is convinced there genuine,
I just played dumb. Confused

I have joined Wink so we will see what the fishing line pulls in, But when you join , they ask for your e-mail, and your password so they can check your computer for other tagged members.

yeah right, like that's going to happen.

Ignore that bit, come back the next day and just sign in with your details, it will tell you to check your e-mail for the verification code,
cut and paste that and your in.

Some look desperate and lonely, some look decidedly shonky.

Anyone got any thoughts

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On romancescam.com, tagged has been the source of several scammers.

Quite frankly, any free dating site is a good source for scammers. Even the pay sites have their share of scammers who hang in just until the free trial expires.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you name it its there the newbies get hit early and they will want to get you out of tagged in to yahoo or im so other people dont see your replys .
I go deep on the profiles it can tell a lot about who there tagging Twisted Evil
I got in to keep an eye on my 2 youngst kids my 11 year old was on as a 17 year old :yikes: not for long and with me leaveing messages they new daddy was watching but there are some sick puppys in it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a scammer who used that site, as well. I wasn't sure if she was a scammer or just a beggar, so I dropped her. I told her to go get a job, and leave me alone, but she still sends a message every once in awhile that I delete.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do give Tagged your email and password, it goes through your address book and spams everyone in it. Great way to lose friends. I've had a few noobie mates fall foul of that one.

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grouply is of similar ilk Evil or Very Mad

lesabre101
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ weareborg,

I joined Tagged about a year ago when a friend asked me to connect with her there. I was pretty new to computers and didn't realize how unsafe those places could be. I did some research and found out that Tagged is the worst place for people being hacked. I even found instructions somewhere on how to do it! If you contacted their admin. and complained, or wrote about it in there they'd kick you out!

I began receiving tons of friend requests from the Phillipines and South America. Then the spam and scam letters began. That place should be shut down. I am stuck indoors because I just became disabled last year. I've spent a lot of time figuring things out about my computer and I read tons about hackers and security. I still need to learn a lot but one thing for sure, that place is scammer heaven. At least now I know how to do things safely.

Hope some of this is useful. Happy New Year!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic