SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just started got 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a whole lot of fun.

One my lads typed to me in Arabic but using english letters, ie: Assalamu alaykum

and claims to be something of a deposed warlord. Now, I take Arabic in college so I replied back to him in Arabic IN Arabic script!!!! Lets see what happens hahahaha.

A couple others gave me sob stories of blood diamonds etc but I emailed them back sticking to the character I invented for myself so now I am just waiting for their replies Very Happy
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater. Be careful. If all you got was the Asalam alaikum without any other arabic words, the person may really not speak Arabic. Then you could lose the bait - they'll think that you can't understand a word they say and won't respond. But if you get a response - and they respond in english letters and with english words - forget your Arabic.

Keep the emails simple. Just say you are interested and ask them to tell you more. Maybe ask how much time this is going to take before you get your money. That's enough. If you go into elaborate stories at the very beginning, you will lose your lad.

Good luck - others will be around to tell you where to get a mentor - - to tell you to read the stickies - - etc.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i got a reply from one of em, gave em a fake address in london and a voicemail number set up by me, how do i keep them strung along?

i read the stickies and stuff but how exactly should i keep this lad going? just keep asking stupid questions?
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again,
The thing is - - you never know in the beginning if you are going to keep them or not. Remember, there are other baiters out there, too. Sometimes if a lad thinks that he has someone who is going to pay, he'll dump someone new for the one who they think will pay. Then they may contact you again in the future.

Here's what I do to keep them on:

First, I keep it simple. Just tell them you are interested.
Second, comply with their rules. If they ask for a name and address, you send them just a name. Then they ask where the address is and you say, Oops - I'm sorry - I didn't realize I forgot to give that to you. Then you send the address. Just one piece of information at a time.

NO stories about how wealthy you are - - or how poor you are in the beginning - that's going to get you dumped and dumped quickly. They'll either move on to someone who may have money - or they will think you are playing with them - especially if you go on and on about how much money you have. So - no personal info at the beginning - keep it down to business.

Don't write long emails in the beginning - they don't care. They just want to hear that you are interested and on the hook. That's all.

NEVER send them real ID. Send something fake - - And by FAKE - I MEAN.... a .jpg image that opens to NOTHING. There's a .jpg image somewhere that just has a scan of someone's hand trying to scan an id. Or rename a .dll file to say something like driverslicense.jpg and then send that. Send anything that can't open or is screwed up. Then when they can't open it - send it again. Then play "Mickey the Dunce" Say you have no idea why they can't open it. Ask what version of Windows they are using. Wait for a response - then tell them they need to upgrade to something - or they probably should download a patch for it or what ever.

Just slowly answer questions.

DO NOT respond quickly. If he emails you today - - the soonest you should email back is TOMORROW. And then wait 2 days. LOL They get pissed. Make it sound like you are really busy and don't always get to your emails. You are important.

Being really quick to respond and emailing constantly can get you dropped quickly.

So, just take it easy.

In the beginning you will use trial and error. Then as you get more experience you'll find certain things that work better than others. You'll improve your technique.

Don't rush for trophies and safaris either. Remember - we are really here to waste their time. Trophies and safaris are fun - - but you really need the lad on the hook for SEVERAL MONTHS before you go for that (as a GENERAL RULE - I once got a man on safari immediately - but that was because I called him and pretended to want sex....)

So, as I said above -take it easy - take it slow.

As tomo (a member here) would say - - baiting a lad is like making love to a beautiful woman. You want to warm the oven before you put anything in.

Take your time.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alrighty sounds good

happy hunting all! Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic