SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait - Dr. Usm4n <You know who>

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Why do you think I wear a tinfoil hat. This is getting beyond silly, why should we tease "he-who-can-not-be-named" again and piss him off. I am sure some more experienced baiters remember what happened back in the summer of '07 when this foolishness was talked about. Do we want a repeat of that nightmare?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, f' Chrissake!!!!

Paranoid, I'm very sorry about your zip drive, but if you expect me to believe for a minute that He Who Never Announces His Presence just whacked your drive....... Confused

Now I've been baiting this guy for 5 days, and the only thing that's happend to me was my browser crashed 3 times yesterday while posting in this thread. Coincidence, that's all.

I thought you guys were serious baiters, but you're beginning to sound like Yahoo boiz running for cover every time the po-leece man walks in the Internet Cafe.....

Since you guys have been "warning" people away from this thread, I think I'm the only one baiting this clown, maybe Koko.dk is too .

I'm going it alone, thanks to your so-called "public service". !!

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota

Last edited by LaBrea on Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fact:

In July of 2006 a young, promising baiter known as "gotcha" decided to go against the advice of many and bait he-who-shall-not-be-named. Said baiter suddenly and mysteriously vanishes. This baiters dad signs up and posts on the board, asking if anyone knows where his son went to. To this day, nobody has seen or heard from "gotcha", and we can only assume the worst.

Fact

In September of 2007 a noobie makes a post asking for participants in a mass bait against he-who-shall-not-be-named. All eight of the people that participated in this mass bait woke up one morning to find their bank accounts had been emptied, and their credit cards maxed out.

Fact

This board was started by ShiverMeTimbers many years ago, yet suddenly, and without warning, last year he quits the board and goes into hiding. Rumors persist that Shiver had gotten on the wrong side of he-who-shall-not-be-named.

You can laugh at this if you want to, but the facts are out there. Some things in this world cannot be explained away with mere science and logic. Some things you just have to accept. Thus is the case with he-who-shall-not-be-named. He is out there, he is pure evil, and he is one badass dude that you do NOT want to cross.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps someone needs to take a closer look at LaBrea. Shocked What do we really know about LaBrea anyway?

Something smells fishy.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not going to even type his name here, or search on Google. Shocked

If he's anywhere here, please will he note my respect.
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i can type Fact in bold letters too, doesn't mean it is one though

i need to see hard evidence
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
Quote:
Perhaps someone needs to take a closer look at LaBrea. What do we really know about LaBrea anyway?

Something smells fishy.

PF, feel free to check out my profile and postings anytime. I came here with the intention of harassing lads, not kowtowing to certain "un-nameables".

I don't mean to be blunt or insulting, but maybe some U.S. lads put the fear into you during your recent incarceration?

I think there may be some unspoken rules around here that may need to be revisited.
I can see I've really struck a nerve with this thread, it seems like a lot of experienced baiters are unwilling to take on He Who is Vastly Overrated.

Oh yes, I've heard the horror stortes about entire Internet cafes going dark, while a laughing UB walks away on a darkened street.
Or certain dolla-chopper lads found floating in the waters off the Lagos waterfront, missing fingers and bodies bloated after several days.
These sound like the spook stories the lads tell their kids at night, so they won't grow up to become scammers like them.

But nobody ever comes up with empirical proof to link UB to any mishaps, it's just coincidence.

Or- maybe we need to ask why certain baiters don't want people interfering with UB??????

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea wrote:

I don't mean to be blunt or insulting, but maybe some U.S. lads put the fear into you during your recent incarceration?

Do we really want to go there? I will be making a formal request to the (ECS) Eater Security Council to take a close look at you and your past activities.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LaBrea, you've struck a nerve because you should know better than to do what you've done. You've basically led a group of newbies into baiting hell, and you know it.

Whether you believe or don't believe the legend of he-who-shall-not-be-named (and I believe it), you have to admit that he-who-shall-not-be-named is not anyone that an inexperienced baiter wants to mess with. Yet here you are - A Pied Piper merrily leading newer members off of a cliff.

I have heard most of the he-who-shall-not-be-named stories, and while I obviously cannot vouch for them all, I know for a fact that some of them (like the ones I posted above) are true. You know it too, but you don't want to admit it. You're too busy whistling past the graveyard.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank Wrote:
Quote:
I will be making a formal request to the (ECS) Eater Security Council to take a close look at you and your past activities.

Well, you started the ball rolling, so you shouldn't be surprised when all the dirty laundry starts coming out......

BTW, I know many of the ESC members, and they are all extremely fair-minded people, so give it your best shot, Pastor Jailbird, I welcome any such inquiries!

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just contacted some members of the Inner Council and they stated that the hearing will be conducted in public. You may have some of the members in your pocket, but I am sure the truth will prevail.

There are 13 members, I am sure your influence does not run that deep.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

will it be on the forums or on a ventrilo (or some VoIP client)?
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It will be right here, live and in color. The fastest way to expose a cockroach is to shine a light on it.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay

i hope you will soon realize there are no such things as omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient arch villains in real life
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Quote:
You've basically led a group of newbies into baiting hell, and you know it.

An interesting analogy, Jayhawk, along with the Pied Piper bit.

The fact is that this lad claiming to be UB is a pretender, and nothing more!

But when that name is mentioned, you and the others are jumping to the conclusion that it must be thr real UB.

Yes, I know there was a guy by that name that terroized lads and baiters a few years back- I've never said otherwise. But it ain't this guy.

Do you really think I would wantonly encourage inexperienced baiters to put themselves at risk if I wasn't very certain that this dumbass of a lad is just a pretender?

This guy was stuck in my autobaiter, f' chrissake!
Would the real UB go around in circles with a rinky-dink "senile old man" format ?

No, I think it's very interesting that a lot of baiters don't want me to poke this UB too hard.
What are they trying to hide?????

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
I just contacted some members of the Inner Council and they stated that the hearing will be conducted in public. You may have some of the members in your pocket, but I am sure the truth will prevail.

There are 13 members, I am sure your influence does not run that deep.

I am considering invoking Rule 47a as a pre-condition to that hearing, Pastor.

I think it might be interesting for you to open all your email accounts to the Council. Twisted Evil

axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what is all this council and rule 47 etc haha
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea wrote:
I am considering invoking Rule 47a

Good luck! That can only be authorized by Shiver himself.

You are reaching.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

axbr13,
We're talking about the Eater Security Council, which was established after the 2007 DDOS attacks to regulate certain practices in this forum.

There's a lot of rules that deal with security, because Eater went down for a couple of weeks, and nobody wants to return to those days.

Anyway, there are 13 members serving on hte council, and we're not supposed to publicize who they are.
Their job is to interpret the bylaws and apply remedies when necessary.

PF thinks he can bully me into dropping this bait by invoking a hearing, but I think there might be a lot of interesting facts coming out of such a hearing.....

We will see, won't we, pF Wink

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
LaBrea wrote:
I am considering invoking Rule 47a

Good luck! That can only be authorized by Shiver himself.

You are reaching.

Umm, Shiver is retired, don't you think that authority has been delegated?

@Lotta: PM Sent

axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@axbr13

If you imagine the United Nations, with the many layers of Councils, up to the UN Security Council, the Eater Security Council is similar.

The 13 Members control the security and safety of Eater Members by anticipating, intercepting and controlling what is on the Forum here. Without their diligence, Eater and its members would be under attack from *He Who Cannot Be Named* on a continual basis.

LaBrea is foolishly going against all advice and counsel from experienced and wiser members.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea wrote:

PF thinks he can bully me into dropping this bait by invoking a hearing, but I think there might be a lot of interesting facts coming out of such a hearing.....

We will see, won't we, pF Wink

In the 2007 hearing I came out clean as a whistle. I have since encrypted my HD using Truecrypt. The only way I have to give up the password is under Rule 7.3, and you are not about to do that, are you? Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Well,
it's not about whether I can get that done or not, I'm just a regular member here.

But............why wouldn't you want to share your emails with the ESC, since we're laying it all on the table?

Beware when the mole points his finger at others, because he is the one with something to hide.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic