SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scam discussion at another website.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this while browsing another message board. Eater is mentioned a couple of times.

Poor guy.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone has now added a link to scamwarners.com. I hope the guy actually goes there.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could someone who is a member there add a warning to be passed on to the victim about recovery scams?
I've not seen mention of it. When I tried to register, my e-mail account got banned.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Bill Ding
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I was the well-meaning neighbour, I might email the scammer personally and warn him off the poor old gentleman. Do you think that's a good idea?

"My only concern is for you to keep the secret so that other people will not know what we are doing and may later implicate us out of enemity. This is a begging opportunity which I do not want to miss."

"...the beneficiary can be anybody,it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it does not even matter if you are from different countries, religious or non religious..."

"Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret."

"I have already made myself clear, and I am completely transparent to you."
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically yes, but what would you do when you get a mail like that? Delete? If your spam filter doesn't get it before you do.
It's tough to find the right words to do it, you might plant the seed of doubt, but that's all.
Never tried is never won though, maybe post the link up on scamwarners and ask them?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill Ding wrote:
If I was the well-meaning neighbour, I might email the scammer personally and warn him off the poor old gentleman. Do you think that's a good idea?

@Bill Ding
Do you think the scammer cares who he gets his money off? Old, poor, dieing, single parents, people about to lose their homes-they even do 'recovery scam's where they 'promise' to get previously scammed monies returned. They have no conscience.
Is the scammer gonna listen to you making internet threats? Or do you think the scammer will read 'lonely old man' blah blah blah 'maybe getting forgetful' blah blah blah 'has money' blah blah blah

No it's not a good idea-best thing you could do would be to waste the scammers time and distract him from the real victims by baiting him senseless.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do you think the scammer cares who he gets his money off?

But she could email as the old man and say that "he" realizes that he has been scammed and all the information has been turned over to the FBI.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting the lad is fine, involving the victim's name in any way is not a good idea.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes...sadly. The scammers have too much RL info on him and would just real him back in. Crying or Very sad

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic