SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mumbai format.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this the first?
Quote:
Hello,

My spiritual blessings to you.I am Deacon Richard Gorman the,legal adviser to late Tycoon Andreas Liveras, a God fearing and dedicated millionaire Who lost his life in the last Mumbai,India terrorists attack.I would implore you to read through these links.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/7753537.stm
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49120689240

Do get back to me haven visited the above websites to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding.Moreso,forward your complete particulars so that we can proceed.This is my life in your hands and I would advise get back to me with your direct particulars for more secured discussions.
Remain Blessed.

Richard Gorman

Quote:
Reply: [email protected]

Quote:
From Richard Gorman Wed Dec 24 04:05:30 2008
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta144.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=tangana.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 209.17.127.125 (EHLO stormtrooper.websourcemedia.com) (209.17.127.125)
by mta144.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 24 Dec 2008 04:08:11 +0000
Received: from User (unverified [212.100.69.11]) by mailsystem
(Rockliffe SMTPRA 6.1.16) with ESMTP id <[email protected]>;
Tue, 23 Dec 2008 22:05:33 -0600
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: My spiritual blessings to you
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 05:05:30 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Length: 740

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the first I've seen. The first of many, I'm sure.

EDIT: So much for today being baiting free. I've replied.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the ones who link to real people REALLY give me the irritts1 Mad Evil or Very Mad

If you're gonna bait him, plz give him hell

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely not the first associated with Mumbai attacks.

Just searched through the heaps of letters in my catcher account and found this one dating December 1:
Quote:
Subject: Very Urgent

Dear beloved one I am Mrs. Mary A. Joel married to Dr. A. Joel an British nationals who worked with Chevron/Texaco in London for twenty years before he died in the year 2002.We were married for twenty-seven years without 1 child, On 26 November I was in Taj Hotel in Mumbai in India when the terrorists came and Attack us in our Hotel room killed any people I thanks God for my life, My condition right now is what I can not say because right now I lost my ability to talk and hear well and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs.for more information http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3761410.cms?TOI_mostemailed) When my late husband was alive he deposited some fund with a bank. Presently this money is still with the bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf, It is my last wish to see that this money is invested and at the end of every year distributed among charity organization, churches and orphanage home. I want a person that is God fearing that will use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained, If you can honestly, do this that I request I hope to hear from you [email protected] God Bless you. Mrs. Mary
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hard work. Three emails from hi so far, and he's still harping on about religion.
I wish he's come to the point.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
mugureaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God.. I stay in India.. I was right there when the attacks happened.. and now I see these idiots scam people for a tragedy that killed (officially) 200 people, has brought two countries on the brink of war and people are talking of nuclear strength..

WoW.. I am from India, so if anyone requires some intel on India, like where's the airport, which road leads where, etc, just tell me. I am a noob right now so am not sure how I can handle these guys.. but if any pro needs intel, just tell me.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419Eater.
Scammers have no understanding of how evil they are. They'll exploit any natural disaster, terrorist attack, etc, and will happily bleed their victims dry.
Although in your place, I'd take it personally too. As it is, I just hate them all equally.
Thanks for offering your local knowledge. It's less useful than you may think though. The scammer probably knows less about India than I do. We have a policy of not educating lads, as any accurate information we forwarded from you would only serve to make him a more effective scammer.
So we prefer to supply inaccurate information. "De-education" we call it. See http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=148501&highlight=trouser+snake for an example.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic