WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST
By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.
Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Location: Speckled Cct Springfield Lakes QLD 4300
Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:18 pm
I can't imagine that Sony or Microsoft would send anyone $50 per email forwarded.
Is this just a scammer trying to get some new email addresses?
Received: by 10.181.199.2 with SMTP id b2cs260673bkq;
Wed, 24 Dec 2008 06:21:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.214.183.9 with SMTP id g9mr8836196qaf.35.1230128470355;
Wed, 24 Dec 2008 06:21:10 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.214.241.10 with HTTP; Wed, 24 Dec 2008 06:21:09 -0800 (PST)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 15:21:09 +0100
From: "yan fed" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: SONY WORLD
Sony electronics is the world leading Electronics Company and in an effort to make sure that their products still remain the most widely used ; in conjunction with Microsoft is running an e-mail research test/advert net working.
When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft will track it for four days (if you are a Microsoft Windows user).At the end of every three days, you are required to send the initial sets of emails you forwarded this message along with your contact information to;
For very person that you forward this e-mail to, Sony Electronics will pay you $50.00, for every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, Sony Electronics will pay you $49.00 and for every third person that receives it, you will be paid $48.00. Within two weeks, Sony Electronics will send you a cheque that covers 80% of the money you have worked for while the remaining 20% will be used to obtain shares for you in Sony Electronics companies
Note: this offer last till 31st December 2008
If you are not interested, please ignore this message.
With all due respect. you nothing but a cheap scum.idoit and heartless man!! - Turkey Smith
please daddy don't lunch your powers on Mr.alex! - my "son".
M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN [email protected]= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - [email protected] West <a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
bill2 Baiting Guru
Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Location: Yeah who can tell me where I am?
Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:31 pm
Yep, collecting victims info and see if you are $%#@
_________________ I don't do bling, I just do lads
mugureaper Hello I'm New here!
Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:16 pm
Note the very... and Sony and Microsoft coming together would generate months of hype before someone actually has the balls to sign on the dotted line.
And yes, Sony and Microsoft have their own servers, Microsoft ran MSN Chat for like eight years as a free service before some tightwads thought free chat was bad, anyway, I digress.
It's a scam, and its a scam for something known as e-mail mining. These email addresses are then sold to other scamsters, like those selling you homebrew viagra and of course, our very classic --- 419 scammers!
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum