SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Dr. B3ns0n gets chopped to bits (some NSFW language)

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 04 Mar 2005
Posts: 972
Location: on the 'net


PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'll post one of my most fun baits, this one went over about 3 months. This guy gave me some great sig materials Smile

Warning: Some NSFW language near the end.

Also, I have leeted all the names (hopefully! if not, please fix)

Bait: [email protected] I. Wh0mphu3 vs Dr. B3ns0n Smile

Quote:
The Presidency
Office Of The Chief Auditor
Central Bank Of Nigeria
And The Federal Ministry Of Finance
Code:303.

Attn:[email protected] I. Wh0mphu3,

In reciept of your informations, I have recieved signals from the ATM CARD CENTRE informing me that you need your PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER before they can effect the delivery of your ATM CARD to your designated home address.

Be informed that you need your USER PIN NUMBER to operate your ATM SWIFT CARD, So you have to procure Approval Slip from the ATM CARD CENTRE where your ATM CARD was issued out from. And note that to procure your Approval SLip, payment of $950.00 must be paid because the slip have to be procured from the ATM CARD CENTRE stating that you are the rightful beneficiary of the said fund. We order that you inform this office if you would be able to come down or not so we can pass you instruction which is below on how to contact the ATM CARD CENTRE and procure the document. Furthermore be informed to stop communicating with imposters as we mentioned with other office to avoid hitches on delay in the delivery of your ATM CARD PAYMENT.

You are to contact Mr. P3t3r [email protected] to procure your Approval Slip to enable you get your Pin Number to operate your ATM SWIFT CARD so that we can proceed immediately to deliver your ATM PARCEL to your door step without any further delay and note that delivery of your ATM CARD to your Door Step is free.

Mr. P3t3r [email protected]
[email and phone snipped]

INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO CONTACT THE ATM CARD CENTRE FOR YOUR PIN NUMBER:
Full Name:
E-Mail:
Phone Number:
Bank Name And Address:

Be informed that the Approval Slip contains your PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER ( PIN ) which would be used to operate your ATM CARD at any nearest ATM MACHINE around you and make sure that the address submmitted is reconfirmed so as to avoid mistakes during the delivery of your ATM CARD to your desinated home address. Also, be informed to apply for a H3 FORM/DISCLAIMANT FORM if you cannot make payment for the procurement of your Approval SLip or if you do not wish to complete your Fund Inheritance process to enable us confisticate your fund and send it back to World Bank on a special programme on hunger.

Thanks.
Chief Auditor To The President
Dr. Ad3kunl3 B3ns0n (303)

Note: That you have to contact the ATM CARD CENTRE to procure your Approval Slip so that your User Pin Number will be given to you and also state you as the Beneficiary of the fund so delivery will commence ASAP to your Door step without any further delay.



Sounds nice. OK. I asked him about the approval slip.

Quote:
HELLO [email protected],
YOUR APPROVAL SLIP CONTANT YOUR PERSONAL PIN CODE AND AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS DONE YOUR ATM CARD AND PERSONAL PIN CODE WILL SEND TO YOU UNDER 24HRS.
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOUR SOON
DR. Ad3kunl3 B3ns0n


My response:

Quote:
Every bank I've dealt with automatically sent me this pin number.
Why don't you do it this way?


His response:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail. In regards to your mail, i wish to inform you that an Approval Slip must be procure in refrence to your ATM CARD. In this Approval Slip is your PIN #, which you will use to activate your ATM CARD at any ATM Machine around you.And i also want you to know that the fee cannot be deduct from your inheritance because your ATM CARD has not yet been activated, you will have to do that yourself and we don't have the right to access your fund without your presence.

This Approval Slip only cost you $950.
You are advice to come down to our office here in Nigeria and make payment to get your ATM CARD personally OR make payment through Money Gram Transfer Or Western Union Money Transfer, using the following information as provided below:

[snipped recipient]


Oh, I guess I don't have to talk to the other guy, he's gonna handle it himself Smile But I'm doubting.

Quote:
Can't I use another means? Western Union and Moneygram are dishonest
companies.
I want to make sure you get your money.


his response:
Quote:

We only received money through western union or moneygram and the only other way is to come to our office in Nigeria with the (950usd) and get your ATM CARD.
But i will advice you to send the this money through moneygram because i know moneygram is honest and the information to send your payment is below:

[recipient snipped]

Do, provide us with the moneygram Information of Payment as written on the moneygram receipt.

Sender Name: ??
Sender Location: ??
Mtcn #: ??
Amount.?


My response:

Quote:
You are a bank, why can't you receive bank-to-bank transfers? Every
bank on the planet does this.


You know where I'm obviously going, right? Smile

his response:

Quote:
THIS NOT A BANK IS AN ATM SWIFT COMPANY UNDER FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FIANACE IN CONJUTION WITH CENTERAL BANK OF NIGERIA .
YOUR ATM CARD WILL BE FUND BY THE CENTERAL BANK OF NIGERIA AS SOON AS YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT TO FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FIANACE.
LET ME KNOW WHEN THE PAYMENT WILL BE DONE.
DR Ad3kunl3B3ns0n.


Quote:
LET ME KNOW WHEN THE PAYMENT WILL BE DONE PLEASE DO UPDATE ME.


So, I reply:

Quote:
OK, I'll send the payment to your associate G0dfr3y B3ll0 as requested.


his reply:

Quote:
Hello [email protected],

I dont have any associate called G0dfr3y B3ll0 already give you the name where you are going to send the money to and if you can not remmeber the name here is the information to send the payment.


Well, I guess I'll try this later in the bait.

Stalling for time, I ask a bunch of questions, one at a time, and basically waste more of his time. He even sends me locations of WU, which took him some time to type in (does not look like copy/paste)

TWO WEEKS LATER:

Quote:
Hello [email protected] I. Wh0mphu3,

PLEASE UPDATE ME AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS DONE AND HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE 950$ BECAUSE I BELIEVE WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME THIS AS TO BE DONE TODAY.


O RLY? TODAY? Oh no, that's not how it is going Smile OK, My Nigerian assistant sent him a payment, using a fake MTCN.

Quote:
I CHECK THE 950$ WITH WESTERN UNION IF THE MONEY IS AVAILIBLE FOR PICKUP I WAS TOLD THEIR WAS NO MONEY SEND BY THIS SENDER I WANT YOU TO CALL THE WESTERN UNION TO CONFIRM THIS YOURSELF TEL:1800326000


my reply:

Quote:
Actually, it shows up as picked up, so obviously, your assistant got the
money.

So, now that the payment is taken care of, let's move to the next step.


Quote:
MR [email protected] I NEVER TOLD YOU I HAVE ASSISTANCE AND THIS MONEY WAS NOT SEND TO NIGERIA AND THE MTCN YOU GAVE TO SHOW NO MONEY WAS SEND.
SECONDLY WHO IS MONDAY IGWE? SOUND A NIGERIAN NAME FROM THE EAST PART OF NIGERIA,HOW COME YOU ASK MONDAY IGWE TO SEND ME MONEY MEAN WHILE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA DONT PERMIT ANYONE IN NIGERIA TO SEND WESTERN UNION OUTSIDE NIGERIA,SO TELL ME WHERE YOU MEET WITH MONDAY IGWE.
MR [email protected] I THINK YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH SOME SCAM ARTIST BECAUSE WITH THE TIME DIFFERENT NOONE CAN PICKUP THE MONEY I THINK YOU HAVE TO ASK MONDAY IGWE WHERE HE SEND THE MONEY BECAUSE NO THIS OFFICE AS NOT RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT SO I CAN ASSURE YOU OF GETTING THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.
I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS THIS ISSUE ON PHONE.
THANK YOU
DR Ad3kunl3B3ns0n


Ohoh, he's definitely panicing.

Quote:
I had no idea he was a Nigerian, and caused this kind of problem.

I fired him right away.

According to his records, he sent it to your assistant, G0dfr3y B3ll0.

Please talk to your assistant and immediately get the payment I sent
from him.
I don't appreciate fishy business here, so you fix this.


his reply:

Quote:
I dont know who are this people so, i never introduce you to any assistance or how can i help you to located where you can get western union agent around your area to my surprice you can send the money to a wrong information or to give some you dont know i never introduce you to anybody so what you say man,if i may ask you how old are you? you made me sick give me you telephone number i need to speak with you or you can call my telephone:


Slappy time.

Quote:
This is a VERY rude response. I do as you ask and you yell at me as if
I'm some child.

I'm 42 years old and I am not a child!

Listen, why don't you talk to your colleague who handled the payment?
I've CC'd him on this e-mail.

You two work this out. I followed your instructions.

Your contact: G0dfr3y B3ll0: [email snipped]


I used the autoresponder which sends him majorly insulting Nigerian insults.

His response:

Quote:
I never instructed you to send money to any body and moreso i did not introduce anybody to you as an assistance i dont know this people,i think you have been scam so from this junction i can not do anything to help you because this people you send you money to will never give you your money instead they will keep asking you for more money they will never send your fund to you and you can get you money back because you fail to listen to me and the instruction i give to you on my mails i advice you to read all the mail i send to you over again.
Mr [email protected] the only way you can get your clearance certificate is to get another 950$ and send to the information and instructions i give to you.
Do send me your Telephone number so i can talk to you on phone.
Dr Ad3kunl3B3ns0n.


Quote:
I did, and you told me to send money to G0dfr3y. I sent the money and
obviously this western union is not a trustworthy way to send money, as
they allow anyone to pick it up. We'll have to use a more secure
method.


His response:

Quote:
I TOLD YOU SEND MONEY TO WRONG PERSON HERE IS THE INFORMATION IS THE INFORMATION I AS YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO BUT YOU WENT AHEAD AND SEND IT TO G0dfr3y THE NAME I GIVE TO YOU IS MR P3t3r [email protected] THAT IS THE PERSON WHO IS MEANT TO ISSUE YOU THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.HERE IS THE INFORMATION AGAIN.AND PLEASE SEND ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER BECAUSE SOMEBODY IS TRY TO DIVERT YOU PAYMENT


I asked: Did you e-mail G0dfr3y and see what he said?


Quote:
I DID HE IS A SCAM ARTIST HE AS MADE WAY WITH THE MONEY IS A THEIF TRY SEND ME YOU TELEPHONE NUMBER I NEED TO TALK TO YOU NOW AND MORESO TRY AND LOOK FOR THIS MONEY TO GET THIS CLEARANCE CETIFICATE SO YOU CAN GET YOUR FUND.
DR Ad3kunl3B3ns0n


Quote:
I think someone is spying on your email so i want you to send me your telephone number so i can tell you what to do next.
Dr Ad3kunl3B3ns0n.


Quote:
Someone is have access to your email box i want you to change your password to this email box you are using to send me massage and moreso here is my telephone:+xxxxx please do call me or send me your telephone nuumber.
Dr B3ns0n


Wow, this guy is REALLY JUMPY! Good. I responded:

Quote:
This is impossible. My account is secure, the password 128-bit
encoded, and the server is secure.
Please explain.


Second e-mail:

Quote:
This is impossible, my password is secure, I told it to nobody, only I
have access to this box.
The server logs show nobody else accessing my account.

I don't know what is going on here, someone claims to be working for
you, tells me all kinds of
details that only you would know, and tells me to send me money?


Now he gets back to part of his format.

Quote:
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT DEPT
PROCUREMENT OF Clearance Certificate DEPARTMENT.
Reg Order No:SH231282.

Attn: [email protected] I. Wh0mphu3

obviously my payment method is very secure,I blame you for the mistake because you know my email address i use in send you mail atless i was the one who locate where you can send money and i gave you this name (P3t3r [email protected]) but you went ahead paying to a wrong name (Monday Igwe) when i saw this name i was shock thta this is no the name i gave to you because i am no happy with that kind of mistake.
Mr [email protected] you know my email address very well (email snipped) if is not me dont send any information to nobody apart from me,if you have gotting the 950$ ready now go to western union and send the money to this name below.

[payment details snipped]

Do, provide us with the western union Information of Payment as written on the
western union receipt.

Sender Name: ??
Sender Location: ??
Mtcn #: ??
Amount.?

PLEASE DO NOT GO AND PAY TO WRONG PERSON AGAIN DO READ MY VERY WELL.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Dr Ad3kunl3B3ns0n.



My accountant sent a fake WU payment. Fake MTCN given. For some reason he doesn't wonder why I didn't send bank payment Smile

Quote:
Hello [email protected]

I got the money with the western union but there was a hold on the money transfer so i want you to call western union on this number 1-800-448 1492 to release the money so we can move forward and more so i will like you reconfirm your information so as to get your CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND ATM CASH to your home address.

Full Name:
Full Home Address:
Occupation:
Telephone:
Bank Name And Address
Bank Telephone:

Do call Western union to release the money and thank you for your understanding await to hear from you now.

Your Faithfully
Dr Ad3kunl3B3ns0n


Quote:
I called them and found out what was going on, seems that someone else
at your office tried
to get the funds.

I recalled the funds this time, and I'm not going to use Western union
ever again, this is
not a secure method. Too much fraud.

OK, there must be another way to get the funds to you. I will research
another money
transfer method.


He tries to push WU, but I reply

I reply:

Quote:
If it were secure, the scammer would never been able to pick it up.

OK, I must get the funds to you in secure and safe manner. This cannot
be done by western union.

How about arranging a bank to bank transfer? That way you're
guaranteed to get your money.



So now he wants Moneygram. Fine. MG requires Form 49. This took him a long time
and he finally did it. The control number was generated from that.

He sends me 3 replies back to back.

Quote:
I CAN NOT PICKUP THE MONEY FROM MONEYGRAM WITHOUT THIS INFORMATIONS FROM YOU,PLEASE GO TO MONEYGRAM OFFICE AND GET THIS INFORMATIONS AND SEND TO ME TODAY.


Well, obviously he can't, so I had to recall the money.

I ask for a bank account.

SUCCESS!

Quote:
I THINK IT SAFE TO USE BANK TO BANK TRANSFER MR [email protected] YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO THIS ACCOUNT SO I CAN PICK IT UP TODAY BUT YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT THE PAYMENT 1000$ AND HERE IS THE ACCOUNT DETAIL BELOW I WANT YOU TO DO THIS TODAY SINCE YOU CAN NOT USE WESTERN UNION AND MONEYGARM.
HERE IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS:
[SNIPPED]


Bank account received and Alan'd. Victim information obtained and victim warned.

However, I have to buy time. Who is this guy?

Quote:
Mr. [email protected] I. Wh0mphu3,
I will advice you to fellow my instruction in sending the 950$ through bank to bank transfer because i believe it secure and Mr [victim] is a good friend of mine honest and i believe you can send the money to is account and it will sure get to me,do send the payment to the account today so i can pickup the money from him.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Dr Ad3kunl3 B3ns0n


OK, I'll tell my accounting department to send the payment, his reply

Quote:
HOW SOON WILL THE PAYMENT DONE AND ONCE YOU COMFIRM THE PAYMENT IS TRANSFER YOU CAN GIVE ME A CALL ON THE NUMBER


Ignored. I asked him to give me an affidavit because I wanted to get a refund for my WU payment that was "stolen by a scammer"

Quote:
Mr [email protected],

I have to be honest with you,I am not in position to get affidavit form for you because i gave you instruction on how to send money through western union but unknowable to me you send the money to wrong person who lied to be my partner and you fail to confirm that from me before you send the money of which i was the one who locate western union agent for you to send the money.

Mr [email protected] why do i have to get affidavit form for you to get your own money from western union that sound stupid to me,i believe you still have the western union receipt with you check it very well you will see the different between the two name and address.

Here is the information i gave to you.
Receiver,s :P3t3r [email protected]
Receiver,s Address: Lagos Nigeria

But went ahead sending the money to one scam artist call Monday Igwe and i told you i don't know who this person his,that will have to look for another payment so we can move ahead so i can get you clearance certificate for claim of your ATM CARD what 800.000.00$ so it can be delivered to you without any delay but is like you are making things difficult for me to assist you in getting your clearance certificate so just be honest with me and yourself if you are making this payment let me know today and if you are not let me know because i have a lot of client to attend to and you are not the only one.

Meanwhile this payment as to be done today,let me know if you will send the money to the account giving to you today or not because i believe if you get this clearance certificate you ATM CARD will be send immediately then you can recover the lost 950$ so try and send this money today because i believe some people are trying to get this clearance certificate to divert you ATM CARD to another address so do not allow this to happen.

Await to hear from you soon.


Dr Ad3kunl3B3ns0n


My reply:

Quote:
Because of all the work I done so far to make this transaction work.
You are not obligated to help out, but not doing so would seriously harm
our business relationship, and make me seriously question this deal.

All I need is a form filled out, it doesn't take that long.


> But went ahead sending the money to one scam artist call Monday Igwe

Monday Igwe was my assistant, who I fired. I've had to hire a new
assistant who starts on
Monday 9/29/08.


>
> Meanwhile this payment as to be done today,let me know if you will send

My accounting department is working on it, I leave it in their capable
hands.


He replies:

Quote:
MR [email protected] THIS IS A PERSONAL BUSINESS DONT HAVE TO TRUST ANYONE WITH SUCH AMOUNT OF MONEY EVEN TO HANDLE ANY PAYMENT ON YOUR BEHALF I WILL ADVICE YOU TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT PERSONALLY YOURSELF SINCE IS A BANK TRANSFER WITHIN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA AND WESTERN UNION WILL NEVER ASK ANYONE TO FILL A AFFIDAVIT FORM TO RECLAIM MONEY FROM THERE OFFICE.

MR [email protected] HAVE BEEN WORK WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION AND MONEYGRAM NEVER HAD ANYONE ASK ME TO FILL ANY FORM OR AFFIDAVIT, SO PLEASE I WANT TO WORK WITH A MAN WHO IS HONEST AND BELIEVE IN WHAT HE WANT THEN TRUST IN GOD THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.

I THINK YOU STILL HAVE THE BANK DETAILS SO LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS DONE,WILL BE WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE.


me:

Quote:
This affidavit is to RETURN THE STOLEN FUNDS TO ME that the crooks took
from me.

Right now Western Union thinks the transaction went OK. You know that
is not true.

You know I'm working hard, to make sure this transaction is going well.
However,
you won't even do this small business detail?



Hmmm...guess not.

Quote:
MR [email protected] I AWAIT THE PAYMENT SO WE CAN MOVE FORWARD AS TO SEND YOUR ATM CARD.
DR B3ns0n


So I waste his time delaying by asking questions again and getting more information.
Then I send the fake payment.

Quote:
I WILL UPDATE YOU AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT AS BEEN PICKUP


Looks like he didn't get the payment Smile

Quote:
Mr [email protected] i believe we are not playing here i call the bank to confirm the transfer with my friend i was told no money was in the account yet so do you have any prove to show me if this transfer is none neither you or your accounting department make this transfer.
Please do let me know because this is serious because the FBI as been calling to issue out a payment method to you so that you can get your clearance certificate but now i think i can tell them i have provided three payment method to you and yet i have not get this payment, I hope to hear from you today.

Dr B3ns0n


Quote:
Please let me know what bank's name you are making the transfer from to the account i give to you and below was the email my friend send to me.

DEAR MR B3ns0n,
I HAVE YOUR E MAIL AND READ IT ,I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE BANK NO MONEY HAS BEEN TRANSFERED INTO MY ACCOUNT,
THANKS
I AM MOST
SINCERELY [victim]


That does it. I have to verify this.

Quote:
Please provide me [victim] e-mail, so I can verify this.


Quote:
Please send him and email to confirm this transfer now and here is the email address provided below:


Ah. The REAL victim e-mail. Turns out the guy is 80+ years old, and doesn't know this internet thingy too well. Victim warned by someone else.

In the meantime, I'm sending the victim an e-mail asking for confirmation. B3ns0n keeps e-mailing emails from him to me.
I say that's not good enough, I must hear from him.

Quote:
Mr [email protected] i can not lie to you if this transfer is done Mr [VICTIM] will never in anyway lied to me that is why i am forwarding his email to you,which i was not meet to do but i just want to build trust between us so if you have a telephone we all can talk on phone is faster and better but you fail to provide your telephone number that make me nervous sometimes so try and get me your telephone so we can finishe this deal once and for all and i am sure you have not write him since i gave you his email address i wait to hear from you today so as to know the way forward.
Dr B3ns0n


My reply:

Quote:
He won't reply to me. Please direct him to reply to my e-mails.

Otherwise, I think he may be a scammer trying to take our money. I
question the safety
of this and may have to recall the funds.

So get your associate to reply to my e-mail immediately. If I'm sending
money to
his account, I have the right to hear from him.


He says: He will contact you very soon.

Unfortunately, his victim doesn't seem to want to talk to me. I wonder why? Smile

Quote:
Still no reply.

This is concerning me.

If this doesn't work, I'll have to recall the funds and try another
bank-to-bank transfer.


Well, the victim finally replies! IP checks out, it is truly him.

Quote:
DEAR SIR,
I AM [victim name]
[phone number snipped]
IF YOU DET THIS -E- MAIL ,PLEASE -E- MAIL ME BACK
[email snipped]

i am most SINCERELY [victim name]


Of course, now the victim won't reply. The scammer claims my email bounces to the victim....riiight.

Quote:
Mr [email protected] I. Wh0mphu3,

I have advice you to locate another western union outlet to send the payment of the CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE because without this i think i have to stop working with you because that is the only way i can get this payment and telling me to fill out a form i can not do it because you never send the money to the information i send to you but instead you send it to wrong person who lie to be my partner.

As for me, if you want us to get this deal done you have to follow my instruction in send the 950$ through western union money transfer but you have to go to another western union outlet to send the payment today and here is the payment information below:


WU again? Sheesh. Like a broken record.

Quote:
> Mr [email protected] I. Wh0mphu3,
>
> I have advice you to locate another western union outlet to send the
> payment of the CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE because without this i think i have
> to stop working with you because that is the only way i can get this
> payment and telling me to fill out a form i can not do it because you
> never send the money to the information i send to you but instead you
> send it to wrong person who lie to be my partner.


That was not my fault, he gave me information that only you knew,
somehow he knew your information.
Please remember, I've worked hard to make sure this deal would go
through, and I've already
lost $950 already. I'm willing to send another $950 no problem, but
you need to make
sure you provide a trustworthy, reliable and safe method of transfer.

>
> As for me, if you want us to get this deal done you have to follow my
> instruction in send the 950$ through western union money transfer but you
> have to go to another western union outlet to send the payment today and
> here is the payment information below:

We had problems with Western Union, remember? I sent a payment, and
you didn't
want to fill out the refund form, so I'm out money there. I don't trust
western union.
It is a dishonest service.

Let's try a different bank transfer. Please send me information for a
different partner of yours.

I'm willing to send another $950 no problem, but you need to make
sure you provide a trustworthy, reliable and safe method of transfer.


His reply:

Quote:
Mr [email protected] i do not have any partner who you can send this payment of 950$ to his account so i will advice you to follow my instructions because this is simple once you follow my direction on how to send this payment without having another problem with western union.

This what you will do go to another western union location to send this payment to the information below, i will warn you do not go to the western union office where we lost the first payment because i think they have problem there so try and look for another western union around you.

I trust western union that any other money transfer company,all i want you to do is to follow my instruction by sending this payment of 950$ to the name below.


He doesn't have any partner, yet he asks me to send to someone named P3t3r [email protected] Smile Riiight.

Quote:
OK.

I'll instruct my accounting department to send another payment via WU.


Fake WU payment sent. OOPS! It got CHOPPED by Reverend G0m3r! The Reverend taunts him.

He sends to me:

Quote:
YOU HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION OUTLET AND NOT THE FIRST ONE YOU USE TO SEND THE MONEY WE LOST TO UNKNOW PERSON,I ADVICE YOU LOCATE ANOTHER WESTERN UNION OFFICE TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY AND PLEASE DO FELLOW MY INSTRUCTION BELOW TO AVIOD MISTAKE.


To the reverend:

Quote:
This is your second time to pickup my client money and you still have the gut to write me again no worry o but i believe say water wey i go drink no go flow pass me keep doing your western union hacking but i believe it with not take you anywhere because i believe good thing we never come your way.



LOL

Reverend replies:
Quote:
I HAVE THE GUTS TO WRITE THIS BCOS I AM IN G0m3rBOYZ WE MAKE BIG MONEY

I WILL TAKE ALL UR MAGA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



In the meantime, I've baited him from another character, who also got his dolla chopped Wink
The Reverend brags again about chopping. His reply to the good revernd:

Quote:
WHY YOU DEY DO LIKE DAT TO ME NA WETIN I DO YOU I DON LOST 2850$ TO YOU BUT NA STREET I DEY AS I DEY SEND YOU THIS MAIL I NEVER CHOP AND I WORK DAY AND NIGHT I HAVE A NEW BORN BABY PLEASE AND PLEASE NA GOD I TAKE BEG YOU GIVE ME PART OF MY MONEY OR MAKE I LIVE THIS BOX FOR YOU I KNOW SAY YOU DEY MONITOR MY BOX.I FIT BE YOUR BRODE O


And another reply to another taunt:

Quote:
> I WORK FOR TEH G0m3rBOYS. WE DEY MAKE BIG MONEY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>
> TOO BAD U NOT JOINDE US


How long will you do this for me again you collected my 950$ today is time i stop using the email address and move forward all my mage you get there password and me too na wetin i do yousef

Please leave me make me too chop my money na my first bill you dey collect like this allow me to work my maga and get good bar you just dey spoil my work and i dey sure you dey pray make God bless you but God will never bless you.

I don leave mr [email protected] to you dey work am
bye


I told him he should join the G0m3rb0yz
Quote:
I DON LEAVE THIS JOB FOR YOU DEY CHOP AM AND FOR YOUR OFFER GO AND EAT SHIT I KNOW SAY NA YOU BE THE [email protected] AND IF NOT YOU GET THIS MAN PASSWORD



Quote:
GO FUCK YOUR MAMA YOU CAN SEE DEMI CHOP AGAIN NA WETIN YOUGO CHOP YOU DON CHOP I DON COLLECT [email protected] FROM [email protected] FOR ANOTHER MUMU LIKE LIKE YOU DEY TRACE PEOPLE JOB NA DER YOU GO DEY,I JUST BOUGHT CAMRY 2007 MAKE YOU DEY THERE DEY CHOP 950 AND 550 DEY TELL ME MAKE I JOIN YOU FOR WAT BASTERD GO FUCK YOU SISTER


Meanwhile, he sends to my main baiting character:

Quote:
Hello Mr [email protected],
I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION AND I WILL NOT FOUND MONEY YOU SEND TO ME I NEED TO ASK YOU ARE QUESTION BECAUSE I CAN BE DOING A BIG TRANSACTION LIKE THIS WITH YOU WITHOUT NO PHONE CALL AND I HAVE PROVIDED MY OWN TELEPHONE I CAN EVEN CALL YOU AS MUCH TIME YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOU BUT YOU DID NOT PROVIDE ME WITH A PHONE NUMBER OR CELL PHONE IF YOU REALLY WANT US TO DEAL GIVE ME A TELEPONE NUMBER THAT I CAN REACH YOU AND WHY DO YOU SEND YOUR ACCOUNTANT TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT?
MR [email protected] I ASK YOU TO PERSONAL SEND THIS PAYMENT TO ME AND NOT SEND SOMEONE WHO AM NOT SURE HE WILL SEND THE MONEY NOW I WENT TO THE WESTERN OFFICE AND I WAS TOLD NO PAYMENT WAS SEND BY [payment details snipped]


Quote:
Mr [email protected] if i may ask you a question can't you go to western union yourself and not to send third party i do ask you to go and send this money yourself because people you send keep send the money to wrong person and moreso i have the information of the person who pickup your money because i did not pickup this money and i dont klnow why you dont want to give me your telephone number to speak with you.
Mr [email protected] if i dont have your telephone number i dont think we will continue with this deal because lack of communcation on telephone give some internet theif chance to steal your money and as i promise that if anything happen to this money your are send this time i will be the one to responsible for another payment but before i can make this payment i need your telephone number,home address,occupation,Bank Name.So we can continue with this transcation.
Here is the thief who stole the 950$ from western union,i have is name and email address:Reverend G0m3r [details snipped]


Nice. Who is this reverend guy? My reply:

Quote:
They didn't send it to "reverend G0m3r" they sent it to you this time.

Are you saying that someone else stole my money AGAIN???

I told you this Western Union is worthless! I TOLD YOU! Now I got
TWICE
my money stolen by a scammer.

Now, we will go back to trying another bank account. You know I've
been
sending the payments, you know I'm doing my part here, don't let me
down.


Quote:
WE LOST THIS PAYMENT AGAIN I DON'T TRUST THE ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT AND THE WESTERN UNION OUTLET THEY USE,I THINK YOU HAVE TO DO THIS YOURSELF YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRUST ANYONE NOW AND IF YOU ARE TO RESEND ANOTHER PAYMENT USE MONEYGRAM TO 950$ CASH PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY FORM TO PLEASE DO THIS YOURSELF AND CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE TO ALERT ME THAT THE PAYMENT IS DONE OR YOU SEND ME AND SMS ON MY NUMER


Oh my gosh! Time for him to give me a bank account.

Quote:
In Regards to your Email,I am sorry for the delay i have a new account now because i dont trust western union again and please i will ask kavin to get in touch with you because his the owner of this new account you can send the 950$ to the account so we can move forward,He work with my office.


Got another bank account, but it turns out to be a bad account, some other baiter must have given him a fake bank account#.

In the meantime, he pretends to be the new victim, even sending me emails from a yahoo account. IP shows Nigeria, not the victim's area.

So I play along.

He says:

Quote:
I TOLD YOU THE PROBLEM IS NOT FROM WESTERN UNION SOMEONE HAS ACCESS TO YOUR MAIL BOX AND THAT IS THE THEIF WHO STOLE THE BOTH PAYMENT FROM WESTERN UNION AND THAT IS GOMEZ HE HAS BEEN SEND ME EMAILS AND MR KEVIN WHO I ASK TO CONTACT YOU BASE ON THE NEW ACCOUNT TO USE SEND ME AND EMAIL THAT HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAY SO I ASK HIM TO FORWARD YOU RESPONSE TO ME AND I FOUND OUT THIS SAME GUY CALL GOMEZ AND HE SHARE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS WITH YOU AND YOUR ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT I DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING HERE AND HERE IS THE THIEF EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TRY AND FIND OUT WHO THIS MAN IS.


I object. He replies:

Quote:
Mr [email protected],
Do know your know anybody in your account department, beleive some people are try to divert this fund i want you to do all payment yourself do no ask anyone to do this for you and i will advice you stop use the email address for business because i will not allow us lossing money like that now we need to secure this ATM CARD and all peyment that will be made pay.
Follow my instructions i need you to get another email address or get a phone line so i can call you or you call me on my cell phone if you want us to continue with this transaction.

YOU NEED A TELEPHONE AND IF YOU CAN NOT GET A PHONE I CAN NOT WORK WITH YOU.
HERE IS MY PHONE


He begs me for a while to call him.



Quote:
MR [email protected] NO TELEPHONE I AM NOT GOING WORK WITH SOMEONE WHO DO HAVE A PHONE THIS IS CRAZY WE HAVE LOST 1800$ AND YOU DONT WANT US TO TALK ON TELEPHONE I DONT THING I WILL WORK WITH SOMEONE I CAN NOT TALK TO ON PHONE,AND MORE SO SOMEONE IS SPY ON US THAT IS WHY I NEED YOU PHONE OR CALL ME FROM A PAY PHONE DONT YOU HAVE YOU OWN CELL PHONE GET YOURSELF A CELL PHONE IF YOU WANT THIS TO WORK OUT, HAVE A GREAT NEW WEEK AHEAD.
DR B3ns0n


Fine. To shut him up, I'll send another payment to his buddy P3t3r [email protected]

My reply:

Quote:
> > Hello Mr [email protected],
> >
> > I got the money
>
> Very good.
>
> Finally we got this payment out of the way. Please process the
> documents and get me my ATM card straightaway.


He replies:

Quote:
But the payment as not been pickup because i didnot know the location where the money was send please as mr John the location or better put your phone on and let talk


Quote:
i got the payment information i need to know where you send the payment.I want to confirm the address because when i get to western union i was told is not on my address so please do correct the mistake.


Quote:
1hr ago the money was with western union now i check with western union the money as been pickedup are playing games with me so what i call all the number you gave to me it was voice mail i think i do want to do this anymore till you call me on my cell phone am feedup of your games.
bye and do not write me again.


What's this? His dolla was chopped AGAIN? Smile And his buddy P3t3r sent an email confirming it. To him he sent a taunting email.

My main character replied:

Quote:
Dr. B3ns0n,

Your colleague picked it up. I even received an e-mail from him
confirming
receipt of the funds.

So finally the funds have been sent and picked up.

Please send me the ATM card along with the PIN documents.


his reply:

Quote:
Yes the guy who caontacted you was a scammer remmeber i told you with out a phone conversation i can not send you any ATM CARD and i told you,that you should not send any money to if you dont have a phone. some as your password, only thing is call me if you want to transcate with me.

I have send you my telephone number million of times you cant call me and you dont have a cell phone i can not continue with this you know how much we have lost here get a phone and call me no more emails here is my number


Quote:
Mr. [email protected] i can not continue with this thing again because i can not work without you have telephone where i can reach you because i can run a deal what $800,000.00 with talking to you for one day please get a phone and call me.
Dr Ad3kunl3B3ns0n


This ends the bait with my main character. But the FUN begins with my other baiting character P3t3r who pretends to be his associate to my main character but to Dr. B3ns0n he shows his true side.

B3ns0n says:

Quote:
GO AHEAD AND GIVE HIM THE ATM CARD BASTARD YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU DON PICK FROM ME.


P3t3r:
Quote:
I WRK FO DI G0m3rBOYZ NA WI MEK REAL MONI, NO LAIK U SMOL BOI. UNA SEND MAILBOMB FO REV G0m3r, NA U GOT PUNISHED BY HAVIN MORE MAGA TAKEN AWAY FOR YOU OOOO!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! ! !


B3ns0n:

Quote:
YOU NO FIT MEET BETTER THING FOR YOU LIFE ALL THE MONEY WEY YOU DEY GET CAN TAKE YOU ANYWHERE BASTERD,I SEE WHY YOU CAN NOT WORK FOR URSELF WITH YOUR BAD ENGLISH FUCK YOU FUCK G0m3r YOU NOT FIT CHOP ANY OF MY MAGE AGAIN NA THE TWO PEOPLE WEY I WON GIVE YOU I DON GICE YOU SO I DON LEAVE THE JOB FOR YOU DEY WORK AM
TRY COLLECT MONEY FROM AM WELL BE NA FULL MAGU DEM BE TO YOU BASTERD YOU CAN MAKE IT


P3t3r
Quote:
ACTUALLY I CAN SPEAK BETTER ENGLISH THAN YOU. AS SUCH, THE MAGAS PAY ME BIGGER MONEY THAN YOU EVER WILL MAKE. I JUST TOOK THIS ONE MAGA IN AMERICA FOR $5000USD TODAY. THEN THIS ONE CANADA MAGA FOR $10000CAN HAS SENT HIS PAYMENT, WHICH I WILL PICK UP. BOTH OF THESE SENT MULTIPLE TRANSFERS. MY COLLEAGUES AND I MAKE BIG MONEY.

WE GIVE YOU CHANCE AFTER CHANCE TO JOIN OUR GROUP AND WORK FOR US, WE HAVE MORE MAGAS AND MORE MONEY. BUT YOU DO NOT WANT TO WORK FOR US. IT IS YOUR CHOICE.

RIGHT NOW I SIT ON BEACH WITH BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AROUND ME. BUSINESS IS GOOD.


B3ns0n
Quote:
WOW!!!!! I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU,SO YOU MAKE SUCH MONEY WHY DONT YOU LEAVE MY SMALL CHANGE FOR ME, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE,I KEEP PROMISEING MY LANDLORD TODAY TOMMORROW AND YOU ARE WHERE YOU ARE ENJOYING ANOTHER GUYS MONEY IS BAD MAN AND I DONT KNOW WHY YOU WANT ME TO JOIN GOMEZBOI WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME TELL ME BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO AS YOU CAN SEE I AM A GENERAL IN MY OWN AMRY.
GUY WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME DO NOT ALLOW MY FAMILY TO BE THROW ON THE STREET PLEASE THIS IS TOUCH I DO NOT SLEEP EVERY9ITE PLEASE I BEG YOU FORRSAKE OF MY FAMILY I DONT MIND IF YOU CAN HELP ME SELF PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IN NAME OF GOD.


P3t3r:
Quote:
YOU ARE THE GENERAL OF YOUR OWN ARMY? YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE AN OGA AND NOT MAKING MONEY?

YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO JOIN US. OK, I WILL HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND ALLOW YOU TO START THE PROCESS OF JOINING US. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED


B3ns0n
Quote:
SO I AM INTERESTED SO TELL ME WHAT TO DO MAN OR WE TALK ON PHONE.


P3t3r:

Quote:
ARE YOU KIDDING? DID YOU BUY YOUR POLICE? PROBABLY NOT. YOU KNOW THE PHONES THEY SELL ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY, THE POLICE HAVE THEIR EARS IN THE PHONES. THEN POLICE SEEK OUT THE BROTHERS AND TAKE THEIR MONEY.

IT IS SAFER FOR US TO MEET WHERE THE POLICE ARE ON MY PAYROLL AND WILL NOT MESS WITH YOU. I AM IN NIGERIA

SEND ME A PICTURE OF YOU SO I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE CHOPPED MONEY, IT WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU WHEN YOU JOIN. WE DO THIS NOT TO HURT OUR BROTHERS BUT TO TEST THEM TO SEE IF THEY ARE WORTHY TO JOIN. YOU SEEM TO BE WORTHY, DO NOT LET ME DOWN.

I WILL CONTACT MR. G0m3r AND LET HIM KNOW THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED. I AWAIT YOUR PICTURE.


B3ns0n:

Quote:
I AM INTERESTED BUT FOR PICTURE I CAN NOT SEND YOU MY PICTURE FOR SECURITY REASON JUST THE WAY YOU CAN NOT SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER, JUST FORGET ABOUT PICTURE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW ME I CAN SND YOU ANY PICTURE BUT I DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT BUT WHAT IS ITYOU WANT ME TO DO FOR MR GOMEZ AND WHAT KIND OF JOB THE YOU DO I HAVE MY LAPTOP SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO SINCE WE BOTH STATE IN NIGERIA.

I AM NOT A GREED GUY I JUST WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE TO FULLEST AMD MAKE COOL DOLLARS I DO WANT HEART FAILURE PLEASE JUST WANNE KEEP MYSELF HAPPY AND MY FAMILY NOW THE LANDLORD GIVE ME TWO WEEKS TO PACK OUT OF HIS HOUSE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE OF HELP LET ME KNOW AND PLEASE I DONT WANT TO ADD TO MY PROBLEM HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

ABBEY.


P3t3r:
Quote:
I HAVE A LARGE HOUSE IN NIGERIA. AFTER YOU JOIN US, I WILL GIVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A PLACE TO LIVE, FREE OF CHARGE. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT RENT AND YOU WILL GET YOUR CHOPPED DOLLARS BACK. THOSE WHO WORK FOR US GET PAID WELL AND I CAN AFFORD TO BE VERY GENEROUS.

HOWEVER, WE MUST MEET IN A SAFE LOCATION - SOMEPLACE WHERE I HAVE PAID FOR THE POLICE, AND THEY WILL NOT BOTHER US.

THIS IS WHY I NEED YOUR PICTURE. I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE WHEN WE MEET. DO NOT WORRY, IT IS SAFE. IT IS ALSO OUR CODE OF HONOR AMONG BROTHERS THAT REQUIRES ME TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK IN PERSON. I DO NOT WANT SOMEONE ELSE PRETENDING TO BE YOU. AS YOU KNOW VERY WELL, THIS IS EASY TO DO.


B3ns0n:


Quote:
COOL BRODA I SEE YOU AS A 9ICE PERSON AND GENEROUS TOO BUT I NRRD A PLACE OF MINE A HOME I PAID FOR YOU SO CALLED CHAIRMAN HOUSE I DON PASS THAT LEVEL I ONLY SPEAK MY MIND GOD DEY.
BRODA TALKING ABOUT MY PICTURE I WILL SEND YOU ONE BASE ON WHAT I ASK FROM YOU,I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE IN NIGERIA WITH YOU PERSONAL PICTURE THEN I WILL SEND MY NIND THE WE MEET ONE ON ONE ALL YOU NEED TELL ME WHERE TO MEET WITH YOU
ABBEY


P3t3r:
Quote:
UNTIL YOU HAVE MADE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY YOUR OWN HOUSE YOU CAN LIVE FREE AT ONE OF MY HOUSES. IT SHOULD NOT BE LONG, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUY A HOUSE OF YOUR OWN QUICKLY WHEN YOU WORK FOR US. WE MAKE A LOT OF MONEY.


B3ns0n
Quote:
I HOPE AM NOT DEAL WITH EFCC OR INTERPOL BUT GOD IS ON MYSIDE AND HERE IS MY LITTLE ANGEL AND HIS DADDY.
ABBEY


Success! He sent a picture.

Image

P3ter:

Quote:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PICTURE.

THE EFCC AND INTERPOL ONLY CONCENTRATE IN LAGOS AND BENIN CITY. THEY
DON'T COME OUT HERE WHERE I LIVE. THE POLICE ON MY PAYROLL REPORT TO
THEM THERE IS NO SCAMMING ACTIVITY HERE. THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T
TOUCH US.

I TALKED TO MR. G0m3r AND HE IS GLAD YOU WANT TO JOIN. YOU NEED TO
FILL OUT THIS FORM, PRINT IT, FILL IT OUT WITH YOUR HANDWRITING, SCAN
IT AND RETURN IT TO ME.


Sent a copy of the G0m3rboyz application.


B3ns0n:

Quote:
Broda i can not download this form on my laptop and moreso you don collect my money again,you are hurtin me and you want me to join you but you are not showing brodaly love to me.
Please allow me to pickup this payment so i can continue with this job we can make more money from this maya please i beg you.


P3t3r:

Quote:
I DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU AND THOUGHT YOU WERE PLAYING GAMES. I
THOUGHT YOU WERE NOT SERIOUS, BRODA AND DID NOT WANT TO JOIN.

I SEE NOW YOU STILL WANT TO JOIN.

OK, I WILL RESEND THE FORM AGAIN. THIS IS A WORD DOCUMENT, JUST
OPEN IT IN WORD. FILL IT OUT FAST.

HAD YOU BEEN HERE WITH ME THIS WEEKEND, YOUR FAMILY AND MY FAMILY
COULD HAVE GONE OUT ON MY BOAT ON THE LAKE, AND HAD A NICE DINNER.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THIS NEW CHOP, AS I SAID, ALL WILL BE RETURNED FACE
TO FACE, IT IS OUR CODE OF HONOR. WE DO NOT CHOP OUR BRODAS, WE ONLY
CHOP THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO JOIN.

FILL OUT THE FORM FAST, AND YOU CAN JOIN US FAST.


Nothing more from him. He must have twigged. No responses from any of my baiting characters,
I think he abandoned his e-mail.

However, he mailbombs the Reverend's account and the reverend sends back taunting emails
about all the magas he's getting from his e-mails (thank you B3ns0n! Smile )

_________________
--BobCat
"I AM SEEK AND TIRED OF THIS AND I DONT THINK I CAN CONTINUE ANYMORE" Jul13t [email protected]
"THANKS FOR MAKING FUN OF ME.." "I DIDNT GET ANY F***ING MONEY AND STOP MAKING FUN OF ME.. OK" Jul13t [email protected] (rebaited from another character)
" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - [email protected] H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
View user's profileSend private message
archer
Master Baiter


Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Posts: 152
Location: Strongbadia!


PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job. The look on that kid's face is priceless! It almost looks photoshopped.

_________________
"BULL SHIRT IS YOUR NAME AND YOU ARE MAD AND ALSO BACK TO SENDER TO YOU. YOU ARE BULL SHIRT YOU ARE BULL SHIRT YOU ARE BULL SHIRT" - [email protected]
"HERCULIAN ASSIGNMENT" - Josephine Rachidi
"Your name has been added to one of the fatal road accidents scheduled to occur in a very short time." - J0hn Luck4s

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT