SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Split from Chad Bait ethics

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
El Kun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't agree more with the topic starter. This what you do here, is partly fun but mostly sick. Scamming people just isn't a good reason to do things what you do. What you do, is that use the scamming as excuse. Excuse to torture people and having fun in your sadistic minds.

I read the whole Adamu topic. From the posts I saw that some of the posters really wanted Adamu to die. Human life is a gift. I don't think that you people have any right to scare people like this. They can be really afraid of their lives. Someday someone will die in this game of yours. Just because you are playing gods. That would make you murderers.

I don't know that is there racism behind these scams, but I really think that you wouldn't torture people from your home country like this, even though they would do the same scamming thing.

Those love baits aren't so bad, because usually no-one is really getting hurt. Allthough, pretending to be a hot girl and posting pictures of a lad being naked, is extremely sick. A bit homosexual too.

You people have somekind of narcism. Toying with human minds just doesn't fit into my ethics. You don't think that these people are human beings. You just think they are ovjectives, which you can handle. There is a border in these baits. You cross the border way too easily.

Now I think that I leave this forum. It makes me want to puke when reading these baitstories.

edit: scams --> baits

Last edited by El Kun on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome Very Happy

Feel free to drop by when you're in for some good old fashioned puking any time.

Bye.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on. You have to admit that you laughed when we told him that his mom was found dead in a dumpster from whoring herself out for money she needed for medication, but couldn't afford because he was not pitching in at home, right?? I mean, what's not funny about that?!?!

Welcome to Eater, and thanks for the necro!!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17

Last edited by Professor So And So on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when a good thread is necro'ed.

Hi El Kun! Welcome to Eater. Grab a mentor (I believe Jojo is available) and bait safe!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I read the whole Adamu topic. From the posts I saw that some of the posters really wanted Adamu to die. Human life is a gift.

We consider Adamu a nice gift. We are thankful everyday for him.

Quote:
I don't know that is there racism behind these scams, but I really think that you wouldn't torture people from your home country like this, even though they would do the same scamming thing.

Wrong. I safaried someone right here in my own country. I gave them as much hell as I could.

Quote:
Those love scams aren't so bad, because usually no-one is really getting hurt. Allthough, pretending to be a hot girl and posting pictures of a lad being naked, is extremely sick. A bit homosexual too.

That's got to be some kind of joke. Apparently you don't know the people who have sent hundreds and thousands of dollars to these scum.

Quote:
You people have somekind of narcism.

Yeah, I am tired all of the time. I fall asleep all of a sudden. Wait, that's narcolepsy.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El Kun wrote:
I couldn't agree more with the topic starter. This what you do here, is partly fun but mostly sick. Scamming people just isn't a good reason to do things what you do. What you do, is that use the scamming as excuse. Excuse to torture people and having fun in your sadistic minds.
The word "torture" is way off here. We use the greed of amoral people against themselves. Everything they do is of their own free will, and they can walk away at any time. People who are tortured have no such option.

Quote:
I read the whole Adamu topic. From the posts I saw that some of the posters really wanted Adamu to die. Human life is a gift. I don't think that you people have any right to scare people like this. They can be really afraid of their lives. Someday someone will die in this game of yours. Just because you are playing gods. That would make you murderers.
Someone may lose their life while acting irresponsibly. That is quite different from having your life taken from you. Baiters don't kill their subjects. Not all scammers can say that.

Quote:
There is no racism involved in this. We answer emails that are sent to us. If there is any distinction made at all, it is often to work harder to go after people who ARE operating out of our own countries. There are several threads here where you can see that.

Quote:
Those love scams aren't so bad, because usually no-one is really getting hurt. Allthough, pretending to be a hot girl and posting pictures of a lad being naked, is extremely sick. A bit homosexual too.
Romance scammers probably ruin more lives than any other scam. They prey on vulnerable and trusting people, often tricking them into racking up huge debt and involving them in illegal activities. Embarrassing scammers by posting naked photos creates one tiny consequence of their activities, in an environment of nearly total autonomy.

Quote:
You people have somekind of narcism. Toying with human minds just doesn't fit into my ethics. You don't think that these people are human beings. You just think they are ovjectives, which you can handle. There is a border in these baits. You cross the border way too easily.
What we do is raise awareness, interfere with crimes, help victims, and entertain ourselves. Occasionally we even get scammers arrested, and work in cooperation with law enforcement. Most of the people here are intelligent, productive people who have found a fun hobby that does a little good. For every scammer who has "suffered" at our hands, countless victims have been spared suffering. It amazes me that people can read this forum and feel sorry for scammers.

Quote:
Now I think that I leave this forum. It makes me want to puke when reading these baitstories.

Thanks for stopping by. Very Happy

Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Scamming people is a good reason to make the scammers get what they deserve. Just read any of the stories posted previously, or try to bait a scammer as a person who really needs the money they are going to pay for, lets say, medicaments.

These guys have no remorse for anything they do. Why should I have it? They are trying to take money from innocent victims. We take advantage of the greed of guilty scammers to protect other people and by the way, have a lot of fun.

Quote:

To this point, none of our lads has died. On the other hand, many victims have.

Quote:

In fact, I am dying to get a European or American born lad, really. At any point I would change all my lads for a Spanish born lad.

Regarding the torture thing that you said... actually it is them who are torturing themselves, not us. We give them the means to do it, and their greed does the rest.

Quote:
Those love baits aren't so bad, because usually no-one is really getting hurt. Allthough, pretending to be a hot girl and posting pictures of a lad being naked, is extremely sick. A bit homosexual too.

I'm sure you wouldn't say so if you had been scammed by one of those men/women/assholes. Probably, these ones are even worse than the normal scams. In those ones, they just play with the victim's money, while in romance ones, they play with the victim's money and feelings.

Quote:

Well, I didn't cross the border. I was born the dark side!

Quote:

The saddest thing about all of this, is that it seems that you are more concerned about us than about the scammers or the real victims. Your attitude is really SAD.

Many baiters here collaborate with the law enforcement, warn victims, and make the scammers loose their time and resources.

All the suffering we can bring them is justified if a single victim is not caught by them.

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it difficult to believe in the sincerity of these troll posts, if they really did feel this strongly surely they would come back and defend their presumptuous jibberish.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would also like to add that we do, in fact, make the safety of our pets a primary concern. Thus the dispension of helpful advice like "run left." That excellent piece of wisdom didn't have to be given.

Okay, I'll go back to lurking on this topic.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El Kun wrote:

Now I think that I leave this forum.

Do you want a boot up the backside to help you on your way?

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El Kun wrote:
. . . This what you do here, is partly fun but mostly sick. Scamming people just isn't a good reason to do things what you do. What you do, is that use the scamming as excuse. Excuse to torture people and having fun in your sadistic minds.

Actually, if we were sadistic we really wouldn't need an excuse to torture people, now would we?

El Kun wrote:
From the posts I saw that some of the posters really wanted Adamu to die. I don't think that you people have any right to scare people like this. They can be really afraid of their lives. Someday someone will die in this game of yours. That would make you murderers.

Not if we're careful. As my good ole pa used to say, "you're only a murderer if ya gets caught doin the killin". On a more serious note, if a few yahoo yahoo boys turn up dead it's bound to have an impact on the rest of them, hopefully causing them to engage in a more legitimate means of making a living.

El Kun wrote:
I see more racism among the scammers than I do from this community of baiters. You're way off base here. We would do the same thing and worse to people in our home country. They would be easier to get to. Annnd, the coppers in most other countries aren't so susceptible to bribery (although they are by no means immune), so we don't have to do their job for them (well, sometimes we do).

El Kun wrote:

Extremely sick? A bit homosexual? Yeah, but they aren't so bad, because usually no one is really getting hurt, right? Laughing

El Kun wrote:
You people have somekind of narcism. Toying with human minds just doesn't fit into my ethics. You don't think that these people are human beings. You just think they are ovjectives, which you can handle.

Now you're catching on. Toying with human minds is exactly what the scammers do. An eye for an eye, as the good book says ya know. As for these people being human beings, that's debatable. They don't act like human beings, at least not like human beings with a conscience. It's much easier to think of them as ovjectives. Evil ovjectives. Evil ovjectives that need to be burnt by HOLY GHOST FIRE! Hahahahaaaahaaa. Sorry, my narcissism, it's difficult to control sometimes.

El Kun wrote:

I bet reading these bait stories has pretty much the same affect on the scammers. Wait, you don't think . . . Naaaaaaa.

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El Kun wrote:
Allthough, pretending to be a hot girl and posting pictures of a lad being naked, is extremely sick. A bit homosexual too.

Gosh, I hope nobody here is a bit homosexual. Only heterosexuals are allowed to be baiters, surely?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Slightly will be in to express his hurt feelings soon.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Two minutes? You're slipping jojo.

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Fruity Friday is off? Dam and I just combed my moustache

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Allthough, pretending to be a hot girl and posting pictures of a lad being naked, is extremely sick. A bit homosexual too.

Worf, Weasie, Titania. they don't do the pretending bit. They really are hot Wink
runs for cover

I often have to pop round their houses with a fire extinguisher.....

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Run Left" was probably the best advice ever handed down to a lad. Thanks for reminding us all, Jay.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And they say that we don't care Prof. I just don't understand.

Awhile back I was watching a college football game with a bunch of folks. One person watching with me was someone that had read the Abeche thread. We started yelling "run left" when our team got the ball on offense, and cracking up in laughter. Nobody else could figure out what the hell was so damn funny.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, ladhugging troll, or lad...come on back and explain yourself! Smile

I'll admit it. I'm a narscissistic, soul exorcising surfing cat. I play with inhuman minds that are possessed by demons from Hell. I blast them with my skin-roasting bright light of Truth, and expose them to others and to themselves what a total waste of flesh they truly are.

Apparently, you have never met or baited a lad, or read any victim stories. Maybe you could be just a callous, uncaring human, who doesn't care about good people at all or what happens to them. You are a selfish b@stard, is that it? Or are you just ignorant?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ben
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slaphappy I wouldn't say ignorant I'd say stupid....ignorant you can fix stupid you can't
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Quote:

Worf, Weasie, Titania. they don't do the pretending bit. They really are hot Wink.

Thank you, IG. Mr. Green

Ain't it pathetic when people just assume that baiters are all men? Or that we are all - what was the phrase? - acne-riddled basement dwellers?

For the information of any lurking lad-hugger:

Baiters come in all colors (or colours, if you prefer), all sizes, all ages, all income brackets, all sexualities, and all nationalities. Rather like scammers - but only in that respect. Wink We are equal-opportunity baiters and would probably bait a fellow-citizen with more intensity and fervor than a citizen of a third-world nation.

In this forum you will find lawyers, law enforcement professionals, social workers, engineers, bankers, and university professors - and you will find students, clerks, disabled people, and those looking for employment. The one thing we have in common is our hatred of victimization.

I'd better stop - I tend to ramble on when wound up. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Guess I'm a gay lesbian transvestite then Laughing but to be serious for a minute - I'm way more screwed up than that. My doctor's still trying to prove I'm human, and failing dismally at the last count.

Personally, I'm against people who think indicator lights on cars are for decorative use only, and people who think the world should stop and take notice just because they have an opinion.

You're entitled to an opinion, but perhaps you should wait until you've got the hang of having more than one, before you try selling it to others. It's a shame your first one crashed and burned so badly.

Do you have any chickens ? Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ben - I'm a really nice guy, you know that. I was giving him the benefit of a doubt. Hey, I haven't seen his IQ test scores in person. Maybe he's not a reader, either. Just because he could be playing videogames all day, or something else instead of reading newpapers or getting a proper education doesn't make him stupid. Lazy and ignorant is more descriptive, I think. But, if he doesn't come back to puke, we'll never know which one it is. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well i'm hopefully hours away from that elusive"lad with fish stuck up bum" trophy pic, i guess i must be a little bit as well Razz

pony pony Mortar x18
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to set the record straight…You think we’re all extremely sick, racist, fun loving, sadistic, god playing, torturing, narcissistic, human mind toying, border crossing, puke inducing, murdering, careless ovjective handling, wee bit homos?
Well, I’ll have you know, we…..hey, look, …I won the Yahoo United Nations Lottery!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic