SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What did Santa bring you?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had the most amazing Christmas presents!

My partner is Hindu and I didn't even expect him to get me a present at all, as his religion doesn't celebrate Christmas and he isn't familiar with Western customs and often forgets to get me a Christmas present at all.

Once he gave me a Valentines day card that was still in the cellophane wrapper and asked me to write it out to myself as I'm 'better at these things!'

But I gave him his presents tonight and he gave me a beautifully wrapped portable DVD player with a load of James Blunt, Dinosaur documentaries and Harry Potter DVD's! Shocked I'm in Nerdvana! Very Happy

Um... did I say James Blunt, Dinosaurs and Harry Potter?

I meant to say, Action films, whatever the kids listen to these days and more action films... Cool

I was surprised to get anything at all. It was really nice.

But what did Santa bring You?

*sings 'You're Beautifuuuuuuul it's true!'* Very Happy

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

:big grin: Happy for you girl

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope Santa was nice to you this year Bill? Very Happy

I'm up this late wrapping the last presents for our sons birthday on Dec 26th. He'll be 2 tomorrow! I've got so much music going around in my head right now! You know when you've got a song in your head that you can't stop singing to yourself? I'm in between Roary the Racing Car, Peppa Pig, Go Diego Go and James Blunt...

It's disconcerting! Wink

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL
Quote:
Roary the Racing Car, Peppa Pig, Go Diego Go and James Blunt
Confused no idea what that is, kinda got stuck after woodstock '68 Smile

Have fun, enjoy Xmas and the family

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
LOL
Quote:
Roary the Racing Car, Peppa Pig, Go Diego Go and James Blunt
Confused no idea what that is, kinda got stuck after woodstock '68 Smile

Have fun, enjoy Xmas and the family

I thought Woodstock was '69? lol, I remember once having a party where I'd invited my work friends and my 'going out partying' friends and one of my work friends was a 58 year old Microbiologist. As I left the room, one of my (21 year old) friends rolled his eyes at me as the older man entered the room (as if to say - what kind of party is this when old people are here?) and when I came back into the room 10 minutes later the older guy was sitting in the centre and there were 10 teenagers around him all hanging on his every word as he told them about the time he'd been at Woodstock!

They couldn't believe that he'd been there and were so impressed by that! He'd pull his cigarettes out of his pocket and they'd all trip over each other and beat each other out of the way to try and be the first one to offer him a light! Laughing

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'69 Question see I'm getting old Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

but not too old to impress a group of grunge-inspired teenagers if you ever start talking about Woodstock to them! Cool

This was in the mid 90's... Now I feel old too and I don't even have any cool stories about Woodstock to 'impress' the 'kids' with! Confused

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry Bill; they say if you remember the sixties, you weren't really there. Wink

Don't ask me, I was 8 when Woodstock was happening.

I got a Dr Who box-set and some Toyah CDs. Just listening to Ophelia's Shadow now. Very Happy

Merry Christmas everyone.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I must be getting old.

Santa bought me a cardie. All I need now are the pipe and slippers.

He also bought me a load of new clothes and some aftershave. But due to the fact that I have flu, I'm sitting here wearing them and still feeling like a bag of shit.

And I also received "How Smart is Your Dog?". Believe it or not it's a "Self scoring IQ test for dogs". The bloody dogs won't come near me though - they're too interested in the bones we bought them for Christmas and won't let me "confirm my instincts that they are indeed exceptional".

I'm going to try it out on the wife this afternoon. If she fails I'm having her put down.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How strange is that? We got one of those How Smart is Your Dog things too. Laughing

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you going to have your wife destroyed too?

Now that would be a coincidence.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aside from the usual gifts (socks and the ilk), I did see the MST3K 20th Anniversary collectors tin underneath the tree. So, I feel like a happy king!

Still, I will keep with Christmas tradition and watch this:

followed by this:

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Argentum.
Now I'm up to date Cool

Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That fat red-suited b*****d brought me a helluva hangover. The kind that happenz when you drink bourbon, scotch and beer at the christmas eve's party.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bought myself a premium membership and a fishing reel off Ebay. Girlfriend bought me a dress shirt, a six pack of beer and is supposed be buying me one of those inversion tables. You know those things you strap your feet into and hang head down to release compressed discs? Yeah, I need one of those and I'm not even 30 yet. Embarassed

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see - an evening of convivial chatter and gift-opening with friends. (My friend's great-niece loves the Hanna Montana doll I gave her).

My cat-fix for the week (friend has a lovely Persian).

Oh, yes. A DVD of "Prince Caspian" and some warm fleece sets.

Mostly I love the looks on people's faces when they open the gifts I give them. The men in the group especially appreciated the consumables. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Santa, er, Mrs Claus got me another toy from my childhood, a Transformer so I can play with my sons.

They used to be soooo easy to change from a car to robot when I was a kid, these new ones need a damn PhD to figure it out Confused I'm only 31, so I'm not that far removed from this stuff... or am I?!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

booze and chocs and books and dvds

score!

sister and I bought each other the same book & the same lined crocs,( plastic shoes ) .
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Santa bought me a new motherboard. I'm not going to geek it up in here with the specs.....unless someone gives me the smallest window of opportunity to do so.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My daughter got a glossy pink lap top. My vlad did not want it, so I gave it to her.
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Santa brought me a nice big brown recliner. Scares the shit out of my cats. Ho, Ho, Ho!

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Oh, don't scare Kitty! Sad

Santa brought me some DVDs. Giants Superbowl Year, Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival, and Rod Serling's Night Gallery 2nd season.
I also received two really nice light canoe paddles, so now I won't be up sh1t creek without one. And I have a 24" Samsung T240 monitor, and I must say, you people look so much better on this monitor. Wink Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chibuike wrote:
Santa brought me a nice big brown recliner. Scares the shit out of my cats. Ho, Ho, Ho!

Not for long! You'll be trying to relax in your new chair and they'll be climbing all over you before long! Wink

I wish I had a cat again. I miss having a cat in my life. We're moving house in a couple of weeks and there is a local stray that I've been feeding. I just need to make sure that she's a stray before I can take her with us.

With me being a Vegan and my partner and son being vegetarian there isn't any meat in the house so I have to buy her catfood especially. I'm still wondering how to be sure that she's a stray so I don't accidentally steal somebodys cat! Confused

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ahhh santa took all the kids for the holidays -- trickster and I have 5 kids between us...not one of them were here yesterday or today -- we get them back tomorrow to unwrap presents...

I bought some wine last night (made sure there was enough to last for at least 3 nights)...some chocolates today (walgreens was open)...and a few days ago some pj's that's comfortable enough to sit around in...

Trickster got a tool set Very Happy

We both have small gifts from the kids Smile that's always fun...we got trickster's kids mom a coffee mug with the kids pics on it - looked sharp Smile

too bad my lads didn't come through for me on christmas ...now I'm going to have to slap them pretty hard...bad lads

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also got a pirate tshirt!
All west country spelling aaaaargh

( from St Nicks market in Bristol )

I got star gazing hubby a cloudspotters guide Twisted Evil
He's forgiven me and started talking to me again, there were no clouds last night so he got some astronomy in
We're still trying to convince daughters boyfriend that its quite normal for her dad to go lie in the garden in the dark
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic