SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Knew nothing about Lads before

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gianna
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi @ all around here. I'm happy so. informed me about this site. I'm not a native speaker so I may excuse me in advance for mistakes.
I already read a lot of tips and hints aso. and made several changes concerning e-mail adresses, aliases etc.. It's never too late, isn't it?

I'm a victim of a lad. I was so stupid, I even sent him money. Never thought that could arrive to me .... first and last time.

I got some questions, maybe you can help me.
I saved all of his e-mails, I've pictures he uses, I have a mobile number (I already found out that the number is located in Vermont/US), I also checked the IP-Adresses of his e-mails (after I've read the tips here), I have the false adress in the US he gave me (also checked) and his alias and his e-mail adress. Where can/should I post all this stuff?

I know also, that this guy is actually scamming again. It's apparently someone who's name is Gaby. His profile on MySpace is already deleted, but I found him with one of his pics and the same name on Facebook also.

I don't want to contact him again, because he got some personal informations about me.

Thanks for your help. Laughing Sometimes experiences can be expensive.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Gianna,

the best place to post the details is at scamwarners in the love scam section, there is a scamwarners link at the top of the page.

be sure to remove any of your own information and sign up with a name you have not used elsewhere.

If you have any specific questions just ask over there and the members of Scamwarners will be happy to answer them for you.

Having the scammer baited is a little different, to do that, your best bet is to provide a link to your scamwarners post requesting he be baited and dont post any of the details here, scammers will sometimes google their own details which could bring him here and ruin any baits in progress.

If you would like to learn how to bait yourself then stick around, read up, (although it sounds like you have done some of that already) and ask as many questions as you need to

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Gianna
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx a lot for the informations.
Got another question: I've been surfing around and found out, that I've been contacted from 2 other lads. Apparently this 2 and also the one I had contact with, know each other or are one and the same person. Do I post this on scamwarners too?
Thanks a lot.
And it's true, if one reads all the tips and hints here attentively the eyes are wide open for what's going around out there Smile.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is likely the others you have met are the same lad just trying a different angle to scam you, the best way to find out for sure is by checking the headers, there is a section on that in the romance sticky Wink if the IPs are the same then there is a very good chance it's the same one.

When posting at scamwarners you can include the other email addresses as well, especially if the IP is the same.

Seeing as you are checking the IP, you may as well post that information as well

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is easy to get your name on record too use a different name when you post it. My wife was listed on google from a post she made...
Gianna
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://ww3w.sc4amw3arner3s.com/forum/v3ie3wto4pi3c.ph3p?f=26&t= 18 78
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a good reference site to use. You can find many of them listed their with their pitches too...
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

unfortuately your link is now dead..

Quote:
You can find many of them listed their with their pitches too...

yep gotta agree, there easy to spot especially if they carry there pitchers on there heads.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually "pitches" in that context makes sense. AFAIK "pitch" is what was used for style of scripts before "modality" came along.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you will find that this link will take you to the lad.
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1878

Please do bait him, post any particulars of your bait in this thread to avoid sending him the same blurry MTCN.

Any scripted emails can be posted in the scamwarners thread to help any other potential victims

Gianna
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one sent me an e-mail today, he tries to get me again Evil or Very Mad The text he wrote is such a b*ulls..... Surely stolen from a book somewhere, a book I wouldn't even read Rolling Eyes I can't bait him myself because he got private informations about me. Isn't there someone who likes to bait him?
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Set up a new account and bait him from there.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If she already lost money to him, she might be too close to objectively bait him...

Just so other ones can bait, what site is he from...that way we can send "responses to his initial e-mail"...and if he asks where we got their e-mail we can just casually say "oh don't you remember, you sent me an e-mail from x site"...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is another good place to post information about your scammer:
http://www.romancescam..com/forum/portal.php

It's a site that specializes in love scammers. You will find a lot of useful information about them there too.

Gianna
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I already signed up to romancescam and scamwarners and have given all informations I've had. I also posted, that he has contacted me again yesterday.

Yes, I already lost money because of him, even if it were only 500 €. I'm hesitating to bait him myself, because he knows my name and adress. But maybe it would be the simplest way to do it myself.

Have you any ideas? I could accept his excuses - brrrrrrr, the text is so banghead - and restart to talk to him on YIM. How could I explain another alias or another e-mail adress?

And what scares me a little bit too, is, that informations about him can be googled, every of my posts are visible there.

Thx for your support Very Happy
Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good for you! Smile You're doing fine by letting the whole world know about this scumbag.

NEVER bait him as "you". That could be dangerous. This is a criminal. Never forget that.

If you want to bait him (maybe not the best idea just yet… better to cool off a bit first and practice on some other scum). There's lots of them to go around. Look at the Surplus Scam Letters section, or you can set up a fake profile on a free dating site. If you do that, just be sure everything in your profile is a lie. That's what they do, so why should you be honest with them? But Surplus Letters is a better place to start for a beginner because you don't want to hook real people and hurt their feelings. Making a fake profile that attracts scammers and repels real people is an art form which requires practice. Very Happy

Get yourself a mentor if you don't feel 100% confident in going it solo. Look in the Scambaiting Help, Hints & Tips section, the "Assistance to Newcomers (Aka...Mentor requests)" thread for that.

Quote:
the text is so banghead

It always looks obvious after you know what's going on. Hundreds of people get taken by these scams every year. There's another thread in this section (I am a victim of fraud) by a guy named Rromario. Read it. That might make you feel better.

Make sure the posts you made don't contain any personal information about you. If they do, go back and edit them.

bigmac
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst I am new, I am more than happy to co-bait him with anyone that wants. To target someone you know has managed to get money out of someone makes them a bigger target for what they deserve!!
Please PM me if you or anyone else needs help with this one.
Big Mac
Gianna
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it might be better, that I calm down, you're right. Further informations about this lad are available under the adress noted before here in this thread.

A new lad contacted me on Myspace just yet. It's one. Already his first message has all signs. I'm going to see ..... Laughing and yes, I already got a mentor and I'll ask him, when I'm not sure what to do, thanks a lot.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic