SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi everyone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beezles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,
so I just caught my first lad. He goes by Dr. Maliafy, or various mispellings thereof. Im very excited, but he wants my passport or drivers license number, can I just give him gibberish or do they check? Ive got him off script after only two emails so I hope Im doing okay.
EvilMidnightbomber
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! I am going to jump the gun on the moderators and ask if you are baiting SAFE? Also check the stickies and be sure to sign up for a mentor if you haven't already done so.

I don't think they actually check, (although I am sure some do) I have sent a renamed .dll file renamed "license.pdf" and they answer back to me like nothing is wrong.

One of my characters is elderly and doesn't under stand how to use the scanner too well. She offered to ask her grandson for help, but they never called her on it. (I am sure that they woudn't really want me to ask a third party for help becasue that would risk that I would find out that its a scam"

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe yeah Ive been lurking and reading stickies for a few days now, as far as I can tell everything is anonymous, through gmail that isn't at all connected to anything else Ive ever used online. Yeah you're right, considering hes willing to believe I live in Maza, North Dakota(Pop 5, with 3 structures) he probably doesn't do much research. lol I asked him how he got his passport onto the internet because "mine didn't come with a cd or anything". I think ill send him a locked pdf(because I want my passport number to be secure) first and give him the wrong password. thatll let me yell at him for a day or two.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome beezles. Bait safe, give the lads hell and enjoy Eater plus those therein. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Beezles.

Ignore the passport request, If and when he asks again,, simply find a reason why you can't send it.. and for every reason he offers on why he wants it, you can find 5 reasons you can't. Your first line of attack is WHY. Whatever excuse he gives you for wanting it, simply say WHY. Then when that's run it's cause, start using excuses,, and don't forget to apologise profusely..

It's gone back for renewal, it got burnt in a fire, the kids dropped hot water on it, the dog eat it, the cat pee'd on it, We moved and it's still packed away, The wife divorced me, and she has it. OR if all else fails simply tell him you don't have one. The same thing goes for the driving licence

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@beezles: Welcome, and it sounds like you're off to a good start.

If you want to get the maximum fun out of baiting in the minimum time with the fewest frustrations, sign up for a mentor. And bait safe!

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Beezles,

Here's a couple of things you can send him. Copy and paste them to your machine. (that's how I got them)

I can't take credit for any of these, but they are nice little tools.

This one is nice because it takes about 40 minutes to run it's course..

I like this one.

This one works well.

Once you copy them to your machine, you can rename them anything you want.

Good luck.

I have many more if anyone needs something.
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you decide to send him something then these are pretty good.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h278/windypopshelp/passportmale.jpg

Or

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h278/windypopshelp/passportfemale.jpg

BTW - Windypops toolkit is the coolest thing on the net.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hey, how'd you get my passport???

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
beezles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe awesome, thanks everyone. He just ignored the passport thing once i told him mine didnt come with a CD, and focused on my getting my number, after two emails he got it(a K7 one with all made up details obviously). He called twice but didn't leave messages so I got to scream at him for not using the password "I like the Dyek". Now he wants me to call him, I said i wont until he verifies his number is real by calling me on it and leaving the password(which means it will cost him international rates). Anyone know a free voip thatll let me call to nigeria? I want to just keep saying "what?!" and then send him an email telling him how bad his phone line is.
Fich80
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't get a free voip based on my research, but Skype is 16-30¢/min (depending on the lad's service) to Nigeria, which overall is pretty cheap.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know of any free voips either. You can always have another baiter make the call (search Phone Pimps) if you don't want to set up your own phone.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
beezles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah no, I will fund my own baiting, although I appreciate that there are people out there cool enough to call for me. I'll just buy some skype credit I guess, but none of this will happen if he wont leave the password on my voicemail. he must say I like the dyek three times slowly.(Im waiting in anticipation for it)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic