SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad says most internet scam victims... aren't!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what a Lad told Cammy...

Quote:
It is true that most people make publicities in the internet that they have been scammed but if you were from here, you would have known that such publicities are made to cover up monies transferred out of Africa. Most of the people that claim they have been cheated did so to turn away the eyes of the people on them where as they have received the said money in their account.

Hmm, bold move!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely, lovely lads...flexible ethics...

They could convince themselves they're doing us a favour by scamming us!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most people actually receive their money from Africa, then lie and say they didn't?? I'd like to see his supporting evidence. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not quite slaphappy, Its, most people who say they have sent money to Africa have in fact received money instead. You see, this lie completely fools bankers and law enforcement.

Last edited by Newdonym on Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're suprised? Lads will say anything. Nothing new.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, so all this time we've been baiting the wrong people. Shocked I'm so ashamed. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Call the press! I see a nice article coming out of here Smile

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad also wrote:

Quote:
i am very soory for what happened to you in the past,i believe that anything that has original has imitation

and

Quote:
I am also happy that you have some ambitons like me

Say what? All he's ever got from Cammy was:

Quote:
Sounds good - but are you sure it was supposed to get to me?

I note that he's carefully trying to head off some questions that a victim might raise.

Quote:
Your race or background has nothing to do with this transaction because what matters is for you to give the correct information when required and I will guide you through.

Quote:
You do not need to worry on how to be the next of kin because it is what will be used in filling the application that matters. You can either be a next of kin or partner or anything depending on what I decide. No one is aware of this fund and again the deceased has no one coming again for the fund.

Quote:
The gurantee is that I am working in the same bank and will also serve as an insider on your behalf.I am sure also that no one is coming later to ask you whether you are the real next of kin or not

This one needs some care. If anyone else is interested - he's in Surplus. Have fun.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic