SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Global Pension Plan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone familiar with something called "Global Pension Plan"? It appears to be a rather advanced scam.. It has been around scandinavia for a few years and it seems that quite a few people have signed up.

It works like this: you register and pay a small fee ( 30 euro ). When the program reaches 100.000 members a secret "financier" will appear and dish out a lot of money ( something like 20k euro ). The "logic" behind this is that each member will sign up for an "endowment policy" which will dramatically increase in value once the person reaches 67 or something similar.

... ofcourse all this is crap. The reason why it has had a lot of success is probably because it is run like a classic "pyramid scheme" which means that each maga can earn extra money by recruting other magas. Very effective!

So: anyone have any ideas on how to hurt these lads??

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A classic Ponzi scheme...

I don't know if it would really be baitable but I'd be happy to be wrong about that!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that the global pension plan run by a certain mr. Madoff? Very Happy It has been in the news a few times lately... and it has been very effective I understand...

Don't know it the Lads are reading the Financial Times regularly, if so you could maybe use the story to stall your payments to them... Razz
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.internationalpassiveincome.com/Reverse_Pension_Plans.html

some information.. scroll down.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ladbuster - Maybe the best way to hurt them is to shutdown their websites. Can this be done with ponzis? Confused This whole site is jam-packed with dodgy websites, with servers all over the world. Gee. I wonder if this little disclaimer protects them from shutdown:
Quote:
NOTE: This site is intended for educational purposes only and the information provided should not be construed as offering advice or an inducement to join any of the featured programs. The decision to join any program is yours alone and due of the high yield/high risk nature of many of today's internet-based programs, it is important that any funds placed are funds that you can afford to lose. The statistics quoted for some of the featured programs are those obtained by the owner of this site and are provided only as an illustration of what can be achieved, rather than what each member can necessarily expect.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if any of the sites are in or appear to be representing *cough* investments in the UK, then that disclaimer wouldn't protect them from the FSA.
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it is probably pretty hard if not impossible to act on these people.. a lot of the work - websites etc - are also run by the magas that been suckered into this. It is highly efficient since it is all run by magas all over europe with some slick people collecting at another location.

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic