SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

More fun with my puppy lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sgt.Sanchez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My puppy lad did not let me down I sent to m7tn s3cur3 for the second time around this time for $2000.00 .
Time of latest Refresh: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 03:50:20 -0500
Time of last Box click: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 05:18:41 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 452
Total Refreshes: 19
Completed the Process?: no

He then contacted the support team with this

Hello,
I got your email on the M7CN s3cure3However,i couldnt retrive the MTCN
due to that fact that i couldnt get the box because i have a bad sight
and i couldnt view it well.
Looking forward to your response today so that i could go pick it up today

Regards

The support team replied thusly

Dear Sir,
Thank you for contacting us with your problem. We have read your letter
and since the problem is with your sight I recommend that you find
someone who can see to retrivre your MTCN,
Thank you,and Merry Christmes
Darious Cleaver

So he tried one more time

Current Server Time: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 19:18:13 -0500

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 01:02:32 -0500
Time of last Box click: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 01:35:48 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 502
Total Refreshes: 22
Completed the Process?: no

Now he gives up and send me this note

Hello,Jack.
I want to let you know that i could not retrive the mtcn and i tried calling from here but the network is bad and i couldnt get it through.What i want you to do for me now is that,
I want you to call the western union outlet that you send the money and tell them that you want them to retrive the mtcn for you that the receipient is having problem filling the coloum.
So i want you to kindly call the western union and order them to email you the MTCN today that you really want it and can not go through the stress of filling the coloum.
I want to also let you know that i have gone a lot of stress trying to retrive the mtcn but i couldnt get it retrived due to the fact that i have a bad sight and my left eye is bad which means i couldnt fill the coloum very well i kept making mistake if i am filling it.Kindly act as instructed and i will be expecting your email on the details.I should have written out the senders name and address with phone number on the receipt but the receipt is too tiny and my eye is not good for this and i coulnt get the numbers corectly.I also tried calling the number on the receipt but since i couldnt get the number very well i kept calling the wrong number.Kindly act as instructed and email me today with the details as soon as possible.
I will be looking forward to read from you with all the details especially the MTCN,REMEMBER I TOLD YOU I HAVE A BAD Sight AND I COULDNT NOT FILL THE COLOUM CORECTLY.Reply soon today because i have called my shipper and his coming tday to get it shiped and the control number is all that i am wating for from you

My regards to the Kids
Await your response
peter

I knew this idiot wouldn't go for another round of m7tn s3cur3 so I tried another approach

Peter,
I called Western Union this eveing and they refused to change their
policy.It seems I am stuck for the next 72 hours. I did call Money Gram
and they said I could send it to you and send a copy of the recipt with
the ntcm number and you could print it out go to the Money Gram office
present it and get the money.Would you like for me to do that?
Merry Christmas
Jack

surprisingly he responded positively to my offer

Hello,jack
Thanks for the email and i really apprecitate your effort and concern.I still couldnt retive the mtcn due to my bad sight .so today will cmplete the 48 hrs and the money will be returned to you.So kindly use money gram since they will be sending in the receipt along side the mtcn.
I will be looking forward to read from you with the money gram receipt and make sure they include the mtcn and not the s3cur3 site to retive the mtcn.I have been going thru enough stress doing that and i think i can afford to do the s3cur thing cos of my bad sight.
Kindly receive the money from western union today and send it thru money gram and get back to me with the receipt and the mtcn(reference number) including the test qq and ans usedI awaite your response and thanks for your co-operation

Regards to the kids
best of wishes till i hear from you again
merry x-maS in advance
peter

Unfortunately for poor Peter I forgot to tell him that Money Gram will required ]me to have him fill out the US Money Transfer form and maybe send a personalized photograph for security reasons

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i love it when they complain and start twitching

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a brief bit on the local news this morning about a victim out £200 due to a puppy that didn't exist. I didn't see the whole story but I get the idea it was a puppy scammer, give this one hell!

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic