SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tripol1 or bust -work in progress-

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh. I just received this from the lad. Confused

lad wrote:
Sir,

Pls give us 24Hrs we will get back to you. And who is Elh4ji B1n h4ssan that Forward this Doccuments to you?

What in the hell is this all about? Have some other lads taken his email over?

Just sent this paranoid response.

me wrote:
Dear Sir,

Who is this that I am speaking to? How is it that you are using this email address?
Where is H4ji?

Sincerely

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah here we go. That's more like it. Very Happy

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

I made a mistake by sending you a wrong mail. There's a guy that disturbing me about one fucking transaction. I told him that i'm not intrested. He kept disturbing me, that's why i dicided to denined myself to him. He said i promised him that i'll send him $2500.
Where will i get such amount. Instead of mail him i mistakely sent you the mail.
About the cafe you ask me. I dont know any cafe address. I also mail you through my laptop at home.

Just sent him this. I am very protective of my lads after all.
Maybe I can get an email address out of him and warn a RL victim. Would be a nice little bonus.

me wrote:
Dear H4ji,

I feel much more at ease my friend, for a moment there I thought that maybe the Police had taken over your email. If you do not know of any Internet Cafe's that is fine, I will just tell the C0urier to find one on their own, or perhaps you will let her use your laptop to send me an email.

I am sorry that this other man is troubling you H4ji, is he living in your city? I do not like to hear of my friends being harassed.
You can give me his information and I can ensure that he never bothers you again my friend. I have many friends all over the world that could make him disappear or at least show up at his door and warn him. Let me know.

Everything seems to be going very well H4ji. We can soon relax my friend and enjoy life.

Your loyal Friend

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After this weekend I reckon we should swap our lads email addys to maximise the mudslinging. Also give our lads emails to the other lad, as well as any phone numbers.

My lad is planning an overnight stop in Benin so should be able to get access to the internet somewhere.

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scooby

Yeah I imagine that after the failed meeting your lad won't have the patience to wait until he gets home to cuss you out. Laughing

I still have a hard time believing all the work I have to put into my lad even though he isn't the one traveling.

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

blah wrote:
@Scooby

I still have a hard time believing all the work I have to put into my lad even though he isn't the one traveling.

That's a sure sign that you are a selfless, dedicated baiter, blah. Very Happy
And you'll get hats for Scooby's lads, if they make the trip! Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from my lad...

Quote:
Thanks for your email and also the request, i will email you from Cotonou when i arrive on Saturday so you can inform your agent.

All is set for me and my brother to travel to Cotonou on Saturday so we can meet on Sunday morning. I have everything ready. I have the direction to the company printed on a sheet which i will include in the rucksack. They will have no problem locating the security company.

Am really looking forward to a successful transaction and more after.

Best Regards,

Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scooby

I love it!
That means they are out bus fare, hotel fees, and internet cafe fees!

Got this from the lad. Guess I won't press the issue.
Am going to just try and engage him with some small talk now.
The time is drawing close Scooby. Very Happy

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

I'm sorry for the confusion. Is just and internet fraud.

Just trying to waste his time right now.

me wrote:
Dear Friend,

If you tell me to not worry about it then I won't H4ji. Although if that man keeps bothering you and you want me to silence him, just let me know and it will be done.

So my friend, you told me once before that you were Muslim. Is that true?
I have always been curious about Muslims, but have never really discussed any of it with my friends before. What is the nature of your beliefs? Are you permitted to tell me about it?

Your loyal Friend

pony pony pony
Star
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads been in touch again with a couple of questions. Leaving it mighty late for a bleat about travelling funds isn't (s)he?

The original deal was half of the 1.25M at the first meeting in exchange for the security documents so my team can travel from Cotonou to Accra to get the gold and then the other half of the money once the gold is loaded aboard Mr Kobyashi's cargo ship in Cotonou. Lads now pushing for all the money at the initial meeting - cheeky!

Quote:
My brother is doing very well and set for our trip. He has asked many questions and I have answered him as I can’t keep this from him. However the only information I have held from him is you. I have virtually not told him anything about you even though I trust him, but I feel it is not good for him to know about you.

His only concern now is the time the second payment will be made. I did explain to him but his fear was that they will arrive late to the port and buy the time we receive the money it might be late so we can’t travel with it to Ghana which I do agree with him. I personally will not like to spend the night in Cotonuo with such an amount of money on me. So I am just putting this across, if it will be possible for you to make a full payment on Sunday morning. it will help us to also feel secure about handling the money. But if it is not possible, no problem. Not withstanding that, he is okay with all the arrangement.

I do not know much about your agent car arrangement, but I feel he has prepared adequately. On Sundays there is not much road check on the road from Ghana to Lome. So I know things will be smooth for them.

Am also doing very well Mr. Kobyashi. Thanks for your compliments. Naturally I am very calm person with GSOH, easygoing, sociable, understanding and God fearing person.

About your organization, well all I can say is that once you are there to protect me, I will consider working with you in future when the time is right. You have earned my respect so much and I do admire you as well. Hopefully one day we shall meet in person.

At least one thing my father always say to me is to “Be good to the people you meet on your way up as they are the very people you will meet on your way down”. I am happy to have meet you and I look forward to us bring this deal to a successful end and more in future.

Please I will also like to know if your agent we are meeting is a white man or black man. Also do let me know how he is going to carry the money as mine documents are all in a rucksack.

Best Regards
Afua

I've got back with a proposal to have my team of drivers get in touch with me once they have the gold in Accra. That way Afua and her brother Rolling Eyes don't have to wait for them to travel all the way back to Benin.

Well, I can't be seen to be a total mug can I?

Closed lad accounts x5
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Figured I would just post all of this stuff for the hell of it.
I've just basically been making small talk with the lad in order for him to think this whole thing is very normal.

lad wrote:
Dear R*chard,

I'm 100% real muslim. Who always pray five times in a day and most important i belive that there is only one allah.
LAILAHILALAU
About the Cyber cafe you ask me. Pls what did u need that for? I will inform you immedately i get ur message.
Or dont you trust ur freind anymore? Remember cos of you i resign at my work.

me wrote:
Dear H*ji,

Of course I trust you my friend!
H*ji, you are more like my Brother now than you are a friend. I feel as though we have been through a lot so far.

I was only asking about the cyber cafe so that the c*urier can send me a message when she has completed her assignment. It is not a big deal though. I was thinking because you live in Cot*nou that you might know of one she could use. She should be able to find one on her own.

So tell me some more about being Muslim. Is it true that Muslims do not eat pork?
Were you raised to praise Allah or did you convert?

Your loyal Friend

lad wrote:
Dear R*chard,

I'm from Muslim Family. Pls i mail you about this tommorow
I' going to Qur*nd school.
See you tommorow.
Bye

me wrote:
Dear H*ji,

Ok my friend. Have a nice evening.

Sincerely

Here's what he just sent a little while ago. Wants to make sure of everything again I guess.

lad wrote:
Dear R*chard,

I hope everything is fine with you generally?
Pls i want you to remind me again about the password of the courier lady. I hope you told me that she is coming on 25th of this month? which is sunday.

me wrote:
Dear H*ji,

It is good to hear from you my friend.
The password that the C*urier has for you is "G*T*B", which is the one that you gave me.
The C*urier's code name is "Worried G*rl", that is the only name you need to refer to her by.
She is a very nice woman, I met her once when she was much younger and I am very good friends with her Father.

As soon as you meet with her be sure to send me a message and let me know that you successfully received your funds.

Stay safe my friend.

Sincerely

Looks like we're still in business on this end Scooby!
I really am looking forward to the challenge of talking/typing my way out of responsibility for the botched meeting. Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same here now Blah, small talk till departure day!

Lad wrote

Quote:
Thanks for your clarification. I do understand you and also agree to what you have said. I thought we will have to wait till they return from Ghana before the second payment as said before and that is why he was abit worried after i told him.

With this explanation, i will let him know that we can still make it to Ghana the same day. I am very optimistic that your agent have also got everything arranged and will be able to make it from Ghana to Cotonuo safely.

I pray everything will go on well as i am ready and just waiting till Saturday morning to set off.

My deepest regards to you.

Afua

Me wrote

Quote:
Dear Afua,

I thought I should drop you a line to wish you well for your journey tomorrow.

I am due to capture a long-haul flight tonight so will be unable to communicate with you until tomorrow evening.
My email account will be monitored by a close associate of mine in the meantime and should anything happen which requires my attention he will contact me on my encrypted line. I will then advise him of what action to take.

I wish to leave you with a quote from the poet Shaikh Muslihuddin Sadi. He was born in Shiraz,Iran in 1184 and travelled extensively throughout Asia and Africa during his life.

"Of journeying the benefits are many: the freshness it bringeth to the heart, the seeing and hearing of marvelous things, the delight of beholding new cities, the meeting of unknown friends, and the learning of high manners"

I do hope my lad doesn't see through my blatant googling and cut'n'paste job!

Closed lad accounts x5
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scooby's lad, Afua said:
Quote:
“Be good to the people you meet on your way up as they are the very people you will meet on your way down”

He doesn't realise how right he is about that. Lad prophesy? Let's hope so. Very Happy
I'm tingling with anticipation on this one. Now, if they just shake off that lad laziness and do this thing right, we will have some fine weekend entertainment. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SAFARI CONFIRMED!!!!!! Very Happy

My lad arrived in Benin today!

Here's the IP's from the last two emails.

41.210.17.10 - 22/01/09. Accra, Ghana

41.222.193.10 - 24/01/09 Benin.

Quote:
Thank you for your inspiring poet. I and my brother just arrive in Cotonuo, i country i have never being to before. The journey was so nice even though it is a long journey.

I hope your trip was nice as well. am going to have some rest now, however i will go out later and check my email to see if you have any message for me. do drop me a line to confirm if all is well.

My regards.

Afua

Closed lad accounts x5
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've replied to Afu@ as my character Mr.Koby@shi's assistant.

Quote:
Hello Afu4,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Haks0rr Jimm3 D'ugg4nn.

I am currently monitoring Mr Kobyashi's email account while he is on business. I have contacted him on his secure line and he has asked me to pass on his delight at your safe arrival in Cotonou.

He hopes that all goes well and assures me he will try and contact you at some point tonight.

Yours Sincerely,

Haks0rr Jimm3 D'ugg4nn

Closed lad accounts x5
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the safari! happy crowd

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, Scooby! clapping clapping clapping HOOOOOOOOOOO! Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSDk7L76fP4

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome Scooby! Very Happy

Got this from my lad and responded with this. I'm not sure what time it is in Cotonou. But who really cares. Laughing

lad wrote:
Dear Rich*rd,
I'm very glad to receive your mail. I'm ok, just that i'm bussy. Well there's know much about that.
I will go there and waite her tommorow morning.
I promise you i will met you in sen*gal before friday. INSHA ALLAH. But, i hope you could have gave her my number to call me before her arriver. She may come late. You know communicate is the most easier way to get each other easy.
INSHA ALLAH

me wrote:
Dear H*ji,

I gave her your phone number, but she would probably have to borrow someone else's phone in order to call you. She told me that she did not have a mobile phone.
Either way, I do not think it should be very difficult. It is a simple thing for you and her to meet and make the transfer.

Let me know how your meeting goes tomorrow my friend.

Sincerely

Now we wait! Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The time in Coutonou? Why it's....
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_BJ.aspx?city=Cotonou
3:23AM right now...

I sure hope he goes. Just for the experience he will gain being a big boi!

Safari Issac to Chad
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not long now

5:25am

Only 1.5 hours to the big meet.

My kingdom for a webcam in front of that church! Twisted Evil

ps....awesome bait!!!

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Blah,

my Lad was there at 7 and waited till 8. No show from your lad apparently Sad

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0byashi

I hope you are doing very well. i have being to our meeting place at the cathedral. i was there before 7am as scheduled till 8am but your agent did not show up. I will like to know what came up and if he is till going to come. i am, waiting for your reply now so i will know what to do.

Thank You

Afu4

and....

Quote:
I have got this phone number here, do call me and let know if we are still meeting 93-43-62-xx. if i do not hear from you before 12 noon. i will have to travel back to Ghana

Thank You

Afu4

If anybody wishes to muddy the waters with a call from one of their lads then please feel free Laughing

I got back with this just now.

Quote:
Dear Afu4,

It is me, Mr K0byashi.

Firstly, I do not know what has happened to my agent. I am absolutely furious at his inability to meet with you. I have been trying to contact him through his secure line but to no avail. I have instructed members of my organisation to track him down and deal with him. Nobody wastes my time and effort like this - I have sent a ship halfway around the world and this fool cannot even walk to a cathedral and make a simple exchange.

This idiot has cost me around $250,000 organising bribes, shipping, cars and other costs. On top of this Afu4 he still has the US$1.25M that was supposed to be paid to you. If I do not find this bastard within 24 hours I will make sure to find his wife and children instead.

Secondly Afu4, my apologies to you. I know the considerable time and effort that you have put into this deal. I will send your number onto the missing agent to see if he phones you. If he does then please let me know the time of the call, I may be able to trace his location through a contact at the phone company. I cannot make a call myself to an unencrypted line due to the sensitive nature of my business dealings.

I cannot apologise enough Afu4, and to your brother also. This fool will suffer Afu4, you have my word on this matter.

Regards and Sorrow,

Mr K0byashi

Mod Note - please do not mask whole posts, as there is quite a load put on the board by masking. I unmasked your post and leeted the names. If this post being found by Google worries you still, remove the quoted emails. Roy

Closed lad accounts x5
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad got back to me asking that I keep him informed about my agent.

Quote:

I've decided that Mr Kobyashi should start getting increasingly unhinged over this matter. The plan being that eventually I'll start believing that the lad was in cahoots with my agent.

Me sent

Quote:

Closed lad accounts x5
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scooby - You did everything in your power to make this meeting happen. Nice apology to your lad. He will not blame you for the screwup.
Haji needs to be beaten to within an inch of his life for this one! I'm glad I didn't put any money on his showing up, or he would be a dead man already. Go don your new pith hats proudly! Smile

@blah - Your lad sucks. Mad Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this from my lad. Confused

Quote:
Dear Rich*rd,

I went there this morning after prayer. I did not see her at all.

Sent this.

Quote:
Dear H*ji,

Where were you?
The Courier told me she was there from 7am until 8am and you never showed up. This is not good for our plans H*ji!

Waiting your reply.

pony pony pony
Star
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do I get a pith hat in my sig? Just code it in myself or is it bestowed upon me once a mod has checked headers from my lad?

Closed lad accounts x5
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scooby : pith :

Awesome work again buddy! Very Happy

Here's today's update. I'm pretty sure that this means that my stupid lazy lad didn't bother trying to show up and meet Scooby's ladette. I hope he doesn't mind being harassed until the end of time.

lad wrote:
Dear Rich*rd,

If you mean business send the money through western union or my p.o box
Without this count me out. I'm getting back to serria-le*ne tommorow.
I dont have time for such a mugu business

Moron. He came so close to greatness too. lol

me wrote:
H*ji,

Then go back to Si*rre Le*ne and be a beggar in your dirty mine.
I tried to make this as easy for you as I could and yet you couldn't even get off your lazy ass for a couple hours to meet with a courier who was delivering you cash.

I probably would have sent you money via Western Union if you had shown even the smallest bit of intelligence. Now I have to find someone else.

Enjoy being a poor boy for the rest of your life.

pony pony pony
Star
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scouts honor system, we all followed your lads adventures, to stop skeptical peole post IP#'s here and you are good.
Congratulations! very nice game and cooperation.

Blah you can't win them all, but it isn't over yet, if he comes back treat him like the yard dog he is and make him work to get on your good side. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic