SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scam Warning - from a lad!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Agent419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im fairly new to baiting so this might not be as funny as i think to some of you guys, probally seen it before yourselves, but ive had this lad about a week now, weaning him off script im pretending not to have heard of western union and asking him what it is, how it works, is it secure.. the usual, anyway, he sent me this today -

Quote:
I am in receipt of your e-mail and I would not blame you for your skeptism considering the high level of internet scams these days, you are our winner, you have nothing to worry about, you should count yourself very lucky, I for one have never won anything all my life. The feeling must be exciting. Please be informed that we are not unaware of internet frauds that are prevalent around the world presently.

I still dont blame you for all feeling reluntant about the sending of the shippment funds, because alot of innocent victim have been scamed/frauded using the names of lottery companies, but it think my explanations should have removed all worries form your mind by now... because you are about to be $500,000USD richer immediately you send the shippment funds... I am now giving you 100% personal and official assurance that our winnings will be deliverd immediately you make the payment.then you will thank me a great deal for make things to work out for you...

Important Notice: I want to guarantee you that this is no illegitimate operation.you are to use the beloe information,go to the western union money transfer near you,and use the below information to make the payment.

Which i just thought was hilarious and wanted to share Smile

Badges of Honour - Closed lad accounts x3 Sand Timer - 14 months Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015

Founding member of the mysterious 'Agency'. a privately funded group of anonymous agents dedicated to annoying, humilating and generally being a pain in the ass to all those who scam the innocent.
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One day or another you'll get a mail from a scammer who claims to be from the "Scammer's victim compensation organization".

It is not a joke. Of course they'll try to scam you again.

All they want is to look real, so it is easier to take your money

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Agent419: good work! Wait one day, and then ask to see a certificate of your winnings. After you get that, make some motions about how you're going to pay, but then hit him up for an ID card.

You'll eventually need an explanation from the lad as to what Western Union is, but not just yet. One day at a time.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Agent419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im pushing him to explain to me what western union is now, i have loads of questions ready for him as i have never heard of WU before (lol).. how secure is it? what is it? how does it work?

Im going to push him for a certificate of my winnings and some ID after im done with this, then eventually when i run dry of reasons not to send him the money, im gonna start screwing with him with one of the sites i got off here and see how long i can get him to try for his money.

Bwahahaha, by the way, it might just be becuase im just starting out but i absolutly love baiting, its great! thanks guys.

Badges of Honour - Closed lad accounts x3 Sand Timer - 14 months Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015

Founding member of the mysterious 'Agency'. a privately funded group of anonymous agents dedicated to annoying, humilating and generally being a pain in the ass to all those who scam the innocent.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Agent419

Personally I love it, when lads educate me about scam. Probably he does so to look real and honest to you and to put qualms on you for being a fraud. Lads dont tend to educate naive vics about internet fraud, so feel lucky. On the other hand he might asume that you are not really hooked but playing araound and hence he indirectly warns you, not to act like a fraudster but to be serious.

My approach to this is, to make the lad happy (for a *short* while) by playing out the storybook in his head. So I'd tell him that indeed I was conscious about these scams and that I know Western Union but am reluctant to make an upfront payment. On the other hand I am so excited now, because from his mai I read that perhaps I am really a lucky winner - and I am afraid to do the error of my life when I let the jackpot slip through my fingers. So formaly I apply for my winnings and I want to officialy ask for legal advise. I prefer to make the upfront payment via escrow account or at least I want to see this or that evidence blah blah ...

A different approach could be to make the lad unhappy, by telling him that you have been very naive in fact. Google on the fraud explanation he gave you opened your eyes and now you see that the formaly unknown Western Union is a service for cash laundry and tricksters. Now you are extremly scared and wonder if the winning from sweeptakes is worth all the risk. At least you have no evidence other than that mail about your partner to be legit. And you dont want to risk your life dealing with criminals from Russian or Nigerian Mafia. What is money anyway? On the other hand, if ou are able to to see this or that evidence blah blah ...

Just my two kobo Cool

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agent419 wrote:
Bwahahaha, by the way, it might just be becuase im just starting out but i absolutly love baiting, its great! thanks guys.

Been on here for nearly 2 years, and I still love baiting. It the battle of wills I enjoy. Laughing

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Agent419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HitchHiker wrote:
Been on here for nearly 2 years, and I still love baiting. It the battle of wills I enjoy. Laughing

I Can see myself saying that to another member in 2 years time, i love baiting so much.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic