SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Messing with my lad in Be1rut

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a new member for the tw@t church a month ago or so. He is an Armen1an living in Be1rut, who is supposed to be 65 years old. He was always tellin Rev. D0ver to send him the money via a strange transaction method to a Cypru5 bank, in which no account number was needed Confused

Rev D0ver decided then to take one of the TW@T Private jets to Tr1poli (the one in Leban0n, not Lybia) and give him the money personally, but guess what! One of the potential TW@T members (another character of mine), who was finally dismissed, appeared in Tr1poli as if he was my lad, and Rev D0ver had to escape from there. A frenchman took him to Alepp0, in Syria.

I have been slapping and threatening him for around two weeks now, because he does not want to go to Alepp0, because the Leban0n-Syr1a relationship is not really good and it is dangerous Smile . He told me to go to an Armen1an Pr0testant Church, to rent an Armen1an Dr1ver, but I you know, Rev. D0ver could not trust anyone but him.

He is really hooked, but he is a slacker.

I just got this:

LAD wrote:
Dear brother ,

FORGET anymore my coming to Alepp0,send your HOTEL address and I send you a reliable Armen1an dr1ver,to pass from your HOTEL and take you to BE1RUT.

I send my picture,so that you know THAT I have send to you.BACK OF THE PICTURE IS MY SIGNATURE.

Reply immediately,so that I go to ALEPP0 garage and leave message,so that this Armen1an dr1ver could bring you until my house,this Saturday is my birthday,therefore I cannot sit on internet too much.

When the driver comes to Hotel,he must fatch you,before anything he will ask your name and give my picture.then you sit very reliable in car and he brings to you to BE1RUT until my house.you must be very careful about this money.

So much I can do to help you,I am now feeling Influenza impossible to move from house,if you refuse to come with Armen1an dr1ver to BE1RUT,then you decide the remainder,forget my coming ALEPP0.

God Bless you and bring to Be1rut under his protection
Your brother

REPLY URGENTLY

I DO believe that he will actually be the driver, as his character cannot come himself because he included a fake photograph in the membership form from an elderly person. Anyway I am not completely sure if the driver will be him or not.

One way or another, I am going to tell him to send the driver to my hotel. I'll tell him not to give my email or phone number to the driver, so he has to contact me with the email account he has been using so far.

If I am lucky, when he gets to the hotel and Rev D0ver isn't there, he'll send me an email like "The dr1ver has told me that you are not there" to confirm that he really is there.

Any advices?????????

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]

Last edited by Ab5olutD on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does this lad's IP really put him where he says he is?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep.

His IP is 82.198.0.172. It is in Beirut, Lebanon.

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you are not at a hotel. The Frenchman got you a room at one of his friends' house and you cannot meet him there. You cannot give him an address until both he and the driver contact you by email when they are ready to meet, a couple hours before the meeting. You will pick a public place to meet after they both contact you that they are ready. You must know the name of the driver, as well.
Don't give him a hotel name, he will call first to see if you are a guest, then not travel. So avoid that.

EDIT: Whois says it's on a Russian Satellite. Maybe he's not there in Beirut? Anybody know for sure? Confused

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The frenchman is gone, that way I made sure I had a excuse in case he asked me to come back to Leban0n the same way I entered Syr1a.

I was thinking about my lad contacting me once the driver arrived to Alepp0, and then telling them my hotel, but I like the idea of both of them dropping me an email. It's more realistic.

Rev. D0ver has been in two different hotels already. I think I told him as well (I can't remember now) that I have bribed the hotel manager, with his money Smile , to register my room with a false name. I did that in case he was thinking about calling the best hotels there. Just in case.

What I wanted to do is tell him the neighborhood where the hotel is, so he really thinks Rev. is there. After he contacted me, I would tell him exactly the name of the hotel.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm no IP expert, but it looks like he has a real Lebanese lad! This should be an exciting safari.

I would possibly remind him that you have all of this cash with you and you are scared. Also remind him that your Rolex watch, worth $25,000, is his if he can come and rescue you.

As SH, said, avoid the hotel angle. You are staying at a hostel of some sort. No phones. And you certainly don't speak whatever language they are speaking. Reverend Dover is surprised so few people speak English in these awful places. Very Happy

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I already did all those things except the Rolex and the hostel one!!!

Rev.Phystm3 told him that the $200000 (now $196000 hehe) were his if he came here and help me, and that way I had a excuse as well in case he asked me for money for the trip (hey, you can pay it once you get the TW@T funds!)... and another excuse to call him lazy greedy slacker in almost every one of Phystm3's emails. He really hates Phystm3 now. I remind him about the money in almost every email.

I told him that I was scared, stranded, that I did not speak the local language, everyone looked in a strange way to me, it was cold, and sometimes I tell him that I think I've seen the Tr1poli assasin wandering around my hotel Very Happy

Besides Phystm3 is trying to negotiate with the Syrian authorities to send a jet to take D0ver, so I am putting more pressure on my lad Smile

This is the Whois IP. I check most of his emails IPs, and he is a solo lad.

I hope I can get my first hat here hehe

Thanks!

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This would be a really cool safari. I suggest telling him that you have found another potential member who is willing to receive the $196k for taking you to safety.

The hostel idea helps you avoid the whole phone conversation thing.

Goat

Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I already tried that abouth the potential member when I wanted him to fill in the application form, and it worked. After that, I wanted him to hit the road and that is why I decided to send D0ver to Tripol1, to see if having the money only 150km away would convince him, but it did not. Actually, where they should have met is an ex-civil airport, which is now being used by the Lebanese Army Very Happy

As he was not going to move a finger, I decided to send D0ver to Alepp0 running from a Tr1poli assasin (the potential TW@T member I used before!), and tell my lad that he could legally have the $200000 if he helped D0ver. It is then when his behaviour changed, and he seemed to look for other ways to get the money apart from the bank transfer, to this point where he is sending me an Armen1an Dr1ver, who is probably himself Smile

I think that telling him that I have another potential member in the M1ddle 3ast is not a really good idea, as I am telling him that I can only trust him in every mail I send. I think it could have worked though if I had not told him that Smile I told him about Rev. Phystm3 and other TWAT members trying to rescue me though, and that changed his behaviour as well.

I love putting him under pressure. He always reacts, but I don't want to abuse from that resource.

Well, I just sent him this mail. Hope it comes to a good end:

RevD0ver wrote:
Dear Brother Xxxxx.

I am tired of being here stranded and Rever3nd Phystm3's negotiations with the Syrian authorities seem to be really slow.

These has been the worst two weeks of my life. I have been chased by a Tr1poli assasin, I am in a place where I dont speak the local language, I don't have almost any money, no clothes, and I cannot trust anyone here. Besides, the staff of the hotel keep looking at me in a strange way and I have had to move to a little and stinky hostal here in Alepp0. They don't have a telephone line and my satellite phone has run out of battery. Can you believe it? Things could not get worse.

Listen, OK, I agree with your idea, I am too tired now.

Send me a trustworthy driver and tell him to take me to Be1rut. But you must understand me if I don't really trust your driver, so we will do this in a way that nothing can go wrong. I do not want that Tr1poli assasin to discover where I am again.

We will have to do it this way: tell the driver to come to Alepp0. Once he is here, tell him to phone you. When you have confirmed that he is actually here, both you and him will have to send me an email sending a copy to the other one, so I can check that he is the person you sent and not another person. Once I have recieved the emails from you and your driver, I will send you both my hostal address and we will meet there.

Let me know if you don't understand something.

Please, understand I am taking many precautions: I have your $196000 with me and I am really scared of everyone here. I keep seeing the Tr1poli man's face everywhere, and I don't feel safe.

I am running out of internet time, so please send Rev. Phystm3 an email with the plan.

Blessings, my good brother Xxxxx, and thanks for your help. God and the TW@T Church will know have to give you the favour back.

Blessings and thanks again for your help. You are a good friend.

I hate to wait for their answers...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got an answer! But he sent his answer to Rev.Phystm3 instead of Rev.D0ver by mistake.

To rev Phystm3, Lad wrote:
Dear brother Rev3rend D0ver,

Tomorrow I will do my best to see the driver,reconfirm,if he is reliable,asking some of my parents,IN CASE THEY SUSPECT,they can ask what is this huge money,according Syrian regulations I asked some told free and others said the opposite,but tomorrow I could know from people that going to Syria and coming.

Once I know the ARMEN1AN REL1ABLE DR1VER,who is working on the line between Be1rut and AL3PPO,could know everything and pass you all details.

I send you every detail,after passing to you,you give me HOTEL Name,then this driver passes from your HOTEL and you sit and come,but I will let you know his name,driver license copy where seen picture and car number,very probably it has to be LEBAN3SE number.TELEPHONE IS FORBIDDEN,in case Hotel asks you,say I am
returning to my home church,you can tell that,by brother is sick I will go near him in BE1RUT,he has sent me car,because I don't speak your language.

I don't know when the driver goes to AL3PPO,there must be customers going to AL3PPO,only I am worried about this money,to not create problem to your safety,that is whyRev.Phystm3 must decide,now e
weather is cold and very pity that you have no clothings for winter.Rev.Phystm3 must see a solution for this money problem,If you hear me,must trust someone,
because spies are plenty in Syr1a,they follow you,how much money you have spent
where you have gone etc.etc.(this all I tell you,MAY BE)for your safety,I am telling you,if you have declared,NO ONE COULD TAKE FROM YOU,but because you have not declared and have no proof that brought from outside,how you can persuade them?
they don't believe,anyhow I could let you know more tomorrow until noon 12 oclock

Believe me,I am very tired and havehead ake,JESUS TOLD US:-

REWARD OF SIN IS DEATH,also I say,reward of mistake is ....,I am very,very sorry,
I have fallen in many problems,because trusted people,Ihave trusted a bank
in BAH@MAS,whose operation director instead registering my $2200.00 deposit,he has swallowed,now bank bankrupted,wherever I write until POLICE,no one helping.

@FRICA is a SC@M and imposter countries,there is no confidence there,even they have no POST OFFICE,you must sent something,obliged to send through COURIERS.
You see human beings,there is no confidence,I ONLY TRUST ON MY LORD and similar to you,have no confidence on anyone.You are trusting me now.but not before,when you have fallen in well,I pray allmighty God to save you.

I wish you and pray our Lord JESUS CHRIST to protect you and save from hell,
but only learn something in your life,to consult your superior and your enemy.

God be with you and good night
Sincerely
your brother

Confused Do you think it will be a real dr1ver from the line between Be1rut and Alepp0, or himself who goes to Alepp0.

Anyway, I just answered:

Phystm3 wrote:
Dearest Brother.

You sent this mail to me, Reverend Phystme, instead of Reverend Dover. This is not the way I really wanted things to happen, as I wanted you to go there and pick Reverend Dover yourself.

Negotiations with the Syrian authorities are extremely slow, so If it is ok for Reverend Dover, it is ok for me. Please send him the same email you have just sent me as soon as possible.

Blessings.

IP's will tell us the truth Smile

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, I really like your plan! Hope it pans out and the lad travels.

I think you're right and it would be him driving; do you think a lad would trust a stranger with their maga's fake money? Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
f you hear me,must trust someone,
because spies are plenty in Syr1a,they follow you,how much money you have spent
where you have gone etc.etc.(this all I tell you,MAY BE)for your safety,I am telling you,if you have declared,NO ONE COULD TAKE FROM YOU,but because you have not declared and have no proof that brought from outside,how you can persuade them?
they don't believe

So, we will see...will he go himself to get the 196,000 and try to go through the gauntlet of Spies, taking all the risks of being caught himself, or will he trust "an Armenian driver" that he will somehow find to bring the maga to him? This is a real thriller! On on the edge of my seat. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aleppo aint that far away from Turkey either. How about a trip to Turkey?

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I actually think it is risky to move with $196000 in Syr1a. He is putting too much emphasys on that, so he knows really well, and he doesn't want a conflict with the Syr1an police. He's really afraid from them. But on the other hand, there are $196000 waiting for him, and he is a greedy bastard. Thrill is f*****g killing me!

If he is coming, he deserves an Oscar for the best actor, because I really think he is not taking the risk to travel from Alepp0 to Be1rut with crappy reverend hiding $196000 from the Syr1an authorities. He is really worried about them finding the money, and has told me several times to ask Phystm3 for help to hide it somewhere else so D0ver doesn't have to take it with himself but obviously, D0ver cannot trust anyone.

Regarding the Turk3y trip, it will be the next step if he gets to Alepp0 Smile

I just sent him this email, including the bold letters:

Rev.D0ver wrote:
Dear Brother Xxxxx.

Do not worry about the Syr1an spies finding the money. I entered Syr1a and they did not notice I had the money. I've been here for two weeks or so now and no one knows I have the money. And rest assured that when I come back to leban0n, no one will know that I have the money. Besides, this time my clothes are dirty and ripped. I have so much dirt on me that you could plant potatoes on my skin. And I am hiding the money in a place no one will look at. Believe me, the money is safe.

The problem is not the money, it will be safe. The problem is getting me out of here as soon as possible my friend!

It is really important that you understand what I told you in my last mail: I will only tell you the H0stal where I am, once I recieve an email from you telling me that the driver is already here, and another email from the driver. Did you understand it? I need that to be sure that he is your driver. If I don't recieve emails from both of you, I'll hide again.

Please my friend, you have to understand the situation I am going through. I have to be cautelous. I have seen that Reverend Phystm3 thinks that this plan is OK. I am happy about that. I hope this comes to an end soon, with the help of our almighty God and his son Jesus.

Blessings my good friend.

Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

F**k, he's a big fat lazy greedy slacker moron.

He has looked for a "trustworthy" driver in Alepp0. While I was writing my last email, he sent me this:

big fat lazy greedy slacker moron Lad wrote:
Dear brother Rev.Dover, VERY URGENT + CONFIDENTIAL
I am just back from B0URJ HAMM0UD,BE1RUT,where met personally ARM3NIAN TAX1 DR1VER and giving you details and password:-

Name of the driver is:- MR.KHATCH1G
His office of Taxi in ALEPPO IS:- 0933/479XXX and 0933/324XXX or 0933/326XXX

He is a bit fat ARMEN1AN,speaks a bit English

His CAR is:TYPE MERC3DES 560 and NUMBER OF CAR:145XXX LIBAN

PASSWORD IS:- WHO ARE YOU (YOU ASK)

REPLY:_ WAZK3N MARKET and or XXXXX XXXXXXXXX (HE MUST REPLY)

Upon receipt of this mail,write everything with you,and contact FIRST number and the other numbers,leave a message in ARAB1C,tell them,WHEN MR.KHATCH1G TAX1 DR1VER COMES FROM BE1RUT,let contact you.Let someone leave message.Because I don't know or no one else Hotel name.

When comes telephone,you will ask WHO are you,he must reply,either WAZK3N MARK3T or XXXXX XXXXXXXXX.

When taxi comes to your HOTEL,check if it is whatever explained above,I asked exchangers,give him $100.00 and tell him to keep this pocket,to be delivered to Mr.XXXXX XXXXXXX who send to you from BE1RUT.This I explain without any responsability,it is better to give $100.00 so that taxi driver keeps somewhere in the car and deliver you in BE1RUT,even he can bring you until my house.

I could only do so much,I am very tired like you and INFLUENZA,let allmighty God brings you safely to BE1RUT,it is risky,but you have no other way,it is your verdict.

DRIVER MR.KHATCH1G WILL BE TONIGHT in ALEPP0,instruct Hotel to contact
above taxi driver office and leave message,requesting office,when Mr.Khatchig comes,contacts with you.He is ARMEN1AN driver,give him $100.00 and tell him to keep to deliver in BE1RUT.

Mr.KHATCH1G TELEPHONE NUMBER IS IN "BE1RUT" CELLULAR

if you wish to call from ANYWHERE 00961 3 166XXX or from Be1rut
03-166XXX MR.KHATCH1G

I only told him that the person is REVEREND.

Therefore Brother Dover, your HOTEL must leave message,without giving name,telling to office that Whenever Mr.KHATCH1G driver comes from BE1RUT let him call to this Hotel.When you get call,you ask:-

WHO ARE YOU ? REPLY:-

WAZKEN MARK3T or XXXXX XXXXXXXX (which one he remembers)the driver.

Hope let allmighty God helps you,money problem is up to you or Rev.phystm3,
I did my best assistance,remainder is your verdict,drivers smuggling money in this way,you give them bribe so that they take out money,keeping somewhere in car.

I gave you all I know,let allmighty God be with you,I pray for your safe return to BE1RUT,I have very strong head ake for this mistake,what can I do,let it be the will of our Lord Jesus.Verdict is yours Rev.Phystm3.

With the love of Jesus Christ
Sincerely yours
Your brother

XXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
P.S. Keeping money on you is more dangerous than not on you,anyhow it is
your final decision.

My Phone number in BE1RUT:- 01-563XXX,when you enter Lebanese territory,tell Mr.Khatch1g to contact me by his cellular.

A trustworthy taxi driver he doesn't even know... this deserves a nice slap.

Anyway, I'm calling the taxi company in a while. I am supposed to leave a message in Arabic, but I don't speak Arabic Smile I'll just say the driver's name two or three times, and "Reverend, reverend", hehe, so the driver can tell my lad that I actually called the taxi company. That will hook him even more and bring him mad Very Happy

I think I need another strategy to have this guy hitting the road. He is sticked to his chair. I am even thinking about scaping from Syr1a to Europe now, and trying to make him rise a faith monument... dunno

Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have crossed 4 or 5 emails with my lad, telling him that I have no telephone at all nor local money to use a cabin. I have told him as well that as I don't have a phone, he has to send me an email as soon as the driver has arived to Alep0.

I gave him the name of the Hostal: I have invented it.

But before that, I phoned the taxi company, the taxi driver, and my lad.

- The taxi company didn't pick any of the 3 phone numbers he gave me.

- The taxi driver picked the phone. I asked him the secret question: "Who are you?", He should have answered "XXXX xxxx xxxx (My lad's name)" or "Wazk3n Mark3t". But instead he said "Oh, yeah, I am fine", and then behind him, I heard "Noooo, Noooooo". I hung up and started laughing. It is a pity that I don't know how to record calls using VOIP Buster because you would have laughed your ass off. I phoned them again and when I asked the same question, he answered correctly.

He (they?) are arriving at Aleppo in around 5 hours. I ran out of local money when I was just about to tell him the hostal name Smile

- Then I phoned my lad. He gave me his home phone some time ago, but I have only talked with him once Smile . Today it has been something like this:

Me: Hello, may I speak to Xxxx Xxxxxx please?
Woman1: Yes? Who are you?
Me: I am Rev.D0ver, Is Xxxxxx there?
Woman1: Wahalajabi Wajalahabo Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxx guijibani (she goes away from the telephone)
.... wait ....
.... wait ....
.... wait ....
Woman2: Hello?
Me: Are you XxxxxXxxxx?
Woman2: No.
Me: Is he around there? I'm Rev. D0ver.
Woman2: NO, HE IS NOT HERE (shouting)
Me: But he gave me this telephone number, I need to speak with him urgently!!!
Woman2: SEND EMAIL DON'T EVER CALL HERE AGAIN (shouting)
Me: But I am in trouble, they're going to kill me, The Tripoli man is a bad person!!!
Woman2: HE IS NOT HERE SEND HIM EMAIL (shouting)
Me: But I need his help urgently, please!!!
WOMAN2: DON'T CALL HERE AGAIN NEVER, JUST EMAIL, EMAIL, NO CALL HERE!!! (shouting)

I couldnt stop laughing after she hung the phone.

Maybe I don't get a safari or a pyramid out from this bait, but I am having soooooo much fun!!!!

Lurkilurk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dont want to ruin the fun here, but tr1p0l1 to al3pp0 is quite a safe trip, al3pp0 is one of the more safe cities in the region. the relationship of the two countries is not as bad as the media says since trade volume is quite large between the two countries afaik.

If you really want to make him feel pain send him either to qam1shl1 (still no big one but on the border to 1raq) or to some village with a military site of your preference there with a camera and tell him to make pictures as a proof that he was there or something(they don't like trespassers at all Twisted Evil). Alternatively you can try to get him to cross the border around de1rezz0r... Alternativly deep south l3ban0n would also work.

An interested Lurker, love to watch the Robin Hoods of our time.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ab5olutD - Try Audacity to record your calls. It will record anything going through the soundboard, and is fairly easy to use. It's GPL freeware, too. Get it here: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

It got a bit exciting, I see! Very Happy Thumbs up

Safari Issac to Chad
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still think you need to send him into Turkey. The turkish side facing aleppo has an increased military and police presence due to the PKK activity in the area. It couldbe quite a good safari and a way for him to get some photos and see some "sites"

"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have Audaciy!!! But I did not know I could use it for that. Good to know!

Regarding the safari, bad news... the driver is in the frontier with Syr1a and my lad is still in Be1rut, I just got an email from him, and the IP belongs to Be1rut. So no, he is not going to Alepp0...

I'll update this thread after having an antidepresives ommelette Sad

misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WHat about a nice trophy? Could you get him to send a nice photo of him in front of a mosque with a Jesus Saves shirt or something? It is now the sheep cutting eid. There has to b something he can do.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ab5olutD wrote:
I have Audaciy!!! But I did not know I could use it for that. Good to know!
(

Just set it up this way:
Edit>Preferences>AudioI/O
Playback= "Realtek HD Audio" (mine) set to whatever sound chip you have installed.
Recording=Linein/Mic

Don't give up, yet! It's not over till it's over! Meaning, he stops responding to you at all. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have had a wonderful weekend. It was raining a lot and I had some mud therapy with my ATV Smile

During that time I have recieved 20 emails from my lad in the 4 email addresses I am baiting him with. It is confirmed that the driver was to Alepp0, he was waitng there for D0ver, but no one actually showed up. He is upset.

This guy isn't moving at all. Yet.

I just answered him using Pystm3 character: "We have had a problem with Rev. D0ver. I'll write you later this week" or something like that.

I was thinking about D0ver going rogue on the TW@T church, trying to steal the money, and asking the lad for help, again, but this time in Turkey. He is still completely hooked, to a level I would have never imagined.

Any other ideas????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic