SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does this sound like an American doctor?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am a single lady of 28years old, .
currently i am medical doctor by professional Headquarters, 309
US W1B 2UW.I was born and brought up in US.I live out-side my parents, brothers and sisters. Presently i am working in under a good hospital. here in state. i really would have love to visit your place. but because of my obligation i can't .but if God almighty permit ok, love to have serious man as future husband,

Well, one who writes from Burkina Faso maybe... Rolling Eyes

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds more like a Russian or Ukrainian,

Quote:
I live out-side my parents, brothers and sisters

And it's not a congenially joined twin. Which is handy. Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, probably Nigerian. She's working under a good hospital? This one learned to insert 'I' before 'am'.
She's probably working in the basement of the hospital, where they have a medical implement museum, and soon will have to go to LAGOS to purchase some medical artifacts.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Headquarters, 309
US W1B 2UW

What the heck is that? Her license plate number? Confused

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have to agree on the "lad" call.

Quote:
here in state

typical lad habit of ignoring the need for word endings.

ETA: Vlads don't usually claim to be from the US or Britain. I don't know enough about British culture to know if it's the same there, but I suspect with the US at least it's because they are fully aware of our subculture that glorifies the whole "Russian bride" concept, and they prefer to use it to their advantage.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for fun I put "Headquarters, 309 US W1B 2UW" into google maps, and London came up! Laughing

(link "A" was the imperial war museum)...

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to header analysis it's neither Nigeria nor Russian but Burkina Faso... which I did say at the start... Wink

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After Captain Mal sent our (V)Ladette a picture (actually of Phil Keoghan from The Amazing Race) he gets this - sickly violet and all.

Hi Honey,
compliment of the day!
I really love your lovely mail and your pic, you sent to me. it really make my day honey,i will send you one of my new pic in my next mail, i will also tell my mother about you.I just want you to know all about me. may be you forgot. that is why i re-sent it again i think i really need you in my life, Just as a poet needs inspiration to write a masterpiece I need you. Just as an artist needs a subject for his work of art I need you... Just as a teacher needs a pupil to mold into greatness I need you... Just as a composer needs a theme to create a timeless melody I need you... For without you, Dear, my life would be empty of all inspiration. There will be no work of art for me to gaze at; no person of greatness before me; no timeless melody for me to listen to. My whole life will exist in shades of grey instead of vibrant colours, and I wanna less than whole. In the past the proper words have escaped me, and my innermost feeling have been kept locked away in the depths of my heart. No more. For through this letter, I proclaim to you, Darling, my undying love and eternal devotion, honey i wanna ask you to send me more of your pic and also tell me little more about yourself.l love you honey.

Sand Timer x 7
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Honey,
My whole life will exist in shades of grey instead of vibrant colours, and I wanna less than whole.

Confused

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She'd write a good prescription though, probably end up with Tylanol and a Band Aid for a leg amputation.
You could always ask her if she's done any amputations from Landmine injuries (I'm sure there's a few of them in the Imperial War Museum)

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
After Captain Mal sent our (V)Ladette a picture (actually of Phil Keoghan from The Amazing Race) he gets this - sickly violet and all.

My whole life will exist in shades of grey instead of vibrant colours, .

That line rang a bell for some reason so Google'd it and got a hit for Happyboy321 from Karachi on "datemefree" plus a couple of others.

Are they all reading the same book?

419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont think an American medical doctor would have such horrible grammatical errors and no capitalization skills.

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two of my male personae (Brad and Captain Mal) are on this case.

Just today this hit Mal's account - and the gears have shifted a little.

Compliment of the Day,honey is a real love that i have for you ,How are you and your family today, I hope all is well with you over there my sweet heart.I thank you for all your lovely mails and all your caring for me, i really like to see you face to face, Like i told you about my past i told my mother about you and she was very happy to hear that from me and she wants to meet with you, she was happy that at last i have found someone i loved,I will like to ask you If you will love me and wanna meet me face to face in CANADA? if yes this is the Good news For Us, I will be privilege to visit Africa naxt year, In my department (medical department) we have been selected to attend International conferences which are to take place, firstly here in CANADA by January and also in Africa by January 2009 which i will also attend the conference in Canada and Africa ,from U.S.A to attend the conference in Canada , which i want you to be with me throughout the conference in Canada and Africa. I will like and be happy to attend both conferences with you as my lover,
This is only on the grounds that if it pleases you to attend the conference with me. This conference is a non-Governmental Organisation, That has many sponsors all over the World and mostly in the CANADA and from CANADA you and i will move to my place in U .S.A to meet with my mom .the conference will take care of all your travelling Documents if you are choose , The Terms of this Conference is to teach the youths to fight against war/child Abuse and many Topics That you might love to be part of, It is totally your choice since it will be an opportunity for both of us to meet each other. please let me know if you would like to attend the conference and if you would not, I want you to send to me your full name and contacts so that I will use your contact address that you will forward and your full name and contact address and send to the Conference Office for them to prepare Your invitation letter and travelling Documents for you.I will give you the link and contacts to the organisation secretary in order for you to contact them to know more about your invitation. as i told you that ticket and visa is free.Hope to hear from you soon. i think that this is the Best and the Quickest way for you and I to meet,I will be waiting to hear from you,Honey you can reach me with this number: .
Thanks and Take care of yourself,
I love you and want to meet you, face to face.
Byeee and kissss.

So now it's a conference scam?

The problem (for the Ladette) is that Mal is a US citizen, and I hinted pretty strongly that's where he is right now - something she seems to have forgotten. Maybe I should suggest we meet somewhere like NYC - or should I not risk spooking the "Lady"?

Edited to add - Supplemental - Brad got the same, but without the phone number for some reason!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Conference scam for sure now!

To Brad's

Quote:
I like that idae, I alwys haerd that Canada was worth a visit, did they say which city in Canada, and where in Africa, youre not giong to do a Sarah Palin and say its a cuontry are yuo? Better let me know the dates, from what yuo siad I have to buy the tickets, so agian youll have to let me know where Im giong. Look after yuorself darlin

Ladette wrote:

Quote:
Hi Honey,
Dearest compliment of the day.
I promise i will never break your heart, I am begining to love you, and I want you to promise that you will never in your life hot me too.
I have just written to the Conference about you, I have also introduced you as my friend and love ,I will like you to write to the Office and let them know of your interest to participate , and get a response from them first, here is the Contacts.
email;;; [email protected]
Inform then that is me , Dr Thr3ssy Dav1d Directed you to her and that you are my friend . Let her understand your interest to participate in the forthcoming international youth conference,I will be waiting to hear from your feedback.I pray that things work fine for you,
Hoping to hear from you,
Bye and take care of yourself,
Yours Love
Dr Thr3ssy
NOTE:
HONEY AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE NOW THAT THE CONFERENCE IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR VISA AND TICKET .IS FREE ORGANISATION ALL YOU NEED IS TO CONTACT THEM NOW AND PRAY FOR THEM TO ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST.

Not good enough! Brad persisted:

Quote:
Thr3ssy darlin
Yuo didnt answer my questoin abuot dates and how long this conference is giong on for wherever its giong to be, even if the organdisers are paying for the tickets, I have to tell the tuor agenceis I conttact to when Im giong to be away and how long for, I dont want to come back and find Ive got no job to come back to ay! Plaese tell me what I need to know darlin, Im acheing here, but I dont want to mess things up and have us come back to nothing maybe.
Smooches
Brad1ey

Sand Timer x 7
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really don't know what's wrong with you people.
I am not a doctor, but to me this looks like perfect doctor's English...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After many years of reading doctors hand writing it could be possible...It is a scam though...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic